Orthodox man seen spitting at Christian priest in Jerusalem

I’m sorry
What’s the crime?
You’ll love this…
1707704393392.png

You’ll love this.

Clarity my ass, those guys are Hamas animals. Hamas cowards don’t wear uniforms asswipe, and they hide behind women and children and under hospitals. They are cowards of the worst kind. But don’t worry, Achmed, Israel is almost finishing them for good.

I bet these women really turn you on.

We understand you don’t like them celebrating their patriotism and love for Israel, you prefer they be stoned for not covering themselves and wearing makeup, but that’s how the ball rolls in the Shariah shithole Muslim country you come from.

Lol. 30,000 murdered Palis half of whom are children, and you bring up this debunked lie. :uhoh3: :cuckoo::ahole-1:
You keep repeating the same mantra. Nothing is going to change. Hamas is hiding behind its women and children, they are genocidal subhuman animals that use their own as human shields. You can bray all you want but until Hamas is not fully obliterated Israel will not stop. They should just release the hostages and negotiate is peaceful exit out of Gaza with no possibility to ever return.

You keep repeating the same mantra. Nothing is going to change. Hamas is hiding behind its women and children, they are genocidal subhuman animals that use their own as human shields. You can bray all you want but until Hamas is not fully obliterated Israel will not stop. They should just release the hostages and negotiate is peaceful exit out of Gaza with no possibility to ever return.
And you keep supporting genocide. Why? Are you a Zionist?

I’m certain you agree.
1707839106254.png

Lol. 30,000 murdered Palis half of whom are children, and you bring up this debunked lie. :uhoh3: :cuckoo::ahole-1:
Muslims haven’t been murdering Christian’s for years?! LOL ! Let them keep up with what they haven’t been doing Let me know when the number hits 6,000,000

Muslims haven’t been murdering Christian’s for years?! LOL ! Let them keep up with what they haven’t been doing Let me know when the number hits 6,000,000
I assumed you were referring to the atrocities Hamas committed on 10/7, that were lies put out by Israel to justify their genocide. You believed those lies. I didn’t.

Atrocities were committed throughout human history. To somehow think Muslims were worse than Christians, is the thinking of a child. Both are equally guilty.

Forum List

Back