Organizers planning Birth Certificate March on Washington to tell President to Quit.

Old news as I have splained this time and time again. Didn't you allknow this was a well thought out plot by Chaos?
In Kenya Chaos was plotting to one day over throw the US government and they helped raise a small boy to do so.
They planted an operative in Hawaii to plant a birth announcement a few days after Barrack Hussein Obama was born. The announcement was in the Hawaii Observer but it was a fake. Chaos was not very smart because if they were then they would have named this young baby Willie Turner instead.
News leaked out that a Chaos operative was in the works and Maxwell Smart of Control was put on the job after Obama won Senate seat.
Smart was shown an affidavit from the head of the Hawaii Dept of Health stating that the forms were all in order but Smart forgot to charge his shoe phone so his verbal reports were never given to Control.
But I am all in with the birthers. However, I am not on disability or retired soI can not march with them. I will take a week off when the real march happens next month. Hillary Clinton is really married to Madeline Albright and Janet REno and we just can not have polygamy gay marriage. Hopefully, the disability checks will again come out next month and the birther marchers will join me in the Hillary march.
Polygamy gay marriage is a bad thing. Where is Maxwell Smart when we need him?

Old news as I have splained this time and time again. Didn't you allknow this was a well thought out plot by Chaos?
In Kenya Chaos was plotting to one day over throw the US government and they helped raise a small boy to do so.
They planted an operative in Hawaii to plant a birth announcement a few days after Barrack Hussein Obama was born. The announcement was in the Hawaii Observer but it was a fake. Chaos was not very smart because if they were then they would have named this young baby Willie Turner instead.
News leaked out that a Chaos operative was in the works and Maxwell Smart of Control was put on the job after Obama won Senate seat.
Smart was shown an affidavit from the head of the Hawaii Dept of Health stating that the forms were all in order but Smart forgot to charge his shoe phone so his verbal reports were never given to Control.
But I am all in with the birthers. However, I am not on disability or retired soI can not march with them. I will take a week off when the real march happens next month. Hillary Clinton is really married to Madeline Albright and Janet REno and we just can not have polygamy gay marriage. Hopefully, the disability checks will again come out next month and the birther marchers will join me in the Hillary march.
Polygamy gay marriage is a bad thing. Where is Maxwell Smart when we need him?

Would you believe........

Thanks chief

siegfried.jpg

Last edited:
1stuscongressnaturalborncitizens.jpg

Read the legal references. Look it up and educate yourselves.
naturalbornchart072920091.jpg

You're wrong, and looking more ridiculous by the moment!:cuckoo:

Read the article you just posted. It only refers to people born OUTSIDE of the United States.

Born in the States? Natural born citizen, PERIOD, I don't care if you're parents are a Kenyon and a Martian. You're in a hole dude, STOP DIGGING!
The chart I provided is what matters. It states 3 type of citizens. The one that the constitution requires to be President is the top bracket-Natural Born Citizen- born to two citizen parents. The category below states Citizen born to at least 1 US parent (under federal Statute). That is the category that describes Obama because he was born to a US Citizen mother. His dad was not a US Citizen. That disqualifies Obama and makes him just a citizen like his website states. He wasn't vetted and he slipped in by skirting the guidlines of the Constitutional Article 2 Sec 1 Clause 5:

'No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.'

The last time something like this happened was with Chester Arthur. He burned all of his records.

Last edited:
Lets see how smart you are.

Answer this please: Why did the founders use two types of citizens in this clause? Please explain.

“No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.”

That's why there are two types.

And Citizen and Natural Born Citizen still exists today. Only a natural born can become President. Obama is not a "natural born" citizen because his father was a Kenyan national and a British subject, as was Obama, "at birth." The Obama Campaign describes Barack Obama Sr. as, "a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children," on his website. Obama is a "native-born," 14th Amendment citizen because his mother was an American and he was born in Hawaii. The Obama Campaign describes Barack Obama as a "native-born citizen" on his website.

Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack?s Birth Certificate

Right here in the link above on Obama's own website, where it says, "The Truth About Barack's Birth Certificate" -- "The truth is, Barack Obama was born in the state of Hawaii in 1961, a "native citizen of the United States of America."

Obama was not born to two citizen parents. It Matters.

Why did you alter my quote?

And you are completely wrong about the meaning of Citizen. But, I'm not surprised. You are wrong about just about everything. :lol::lol: And Crazy too. :cuckoo:

That's why there are two types.

And Citizen and Natural Born Citizen still exists today. Only a natural born can become President. Obama is not a "natural born" citizen because his father was a Kenyan national and a British subject, as was Obama, "at birth." The Obama Campaign describes Barack Obama Sr. as, "a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children," on his website. Obama is a "native-born," 14th Amendment citizen because his mother was an American and he was born in Hawaii. The Obama Campaign describes Barack Obama as a "native-born citizen" on his website.

Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack?s Birth Certificate

Right here in the link above on Obama's own website, where it says, "The Truth About Barack's Birth Certificate" -- "The truth is, Barack Obama was born in the state of Hawaii in 1961, a "native citizen of the United States of America."

Obama was not born to two citizen parents. It Matters.

Why did you alter my quote?

And you are completely wrong about the meaning of Citizen. But, I'm not surprised. You are wrong about just about everything. :lol::lol: And Crazy too. :cuckoo:
The chart gives the legal references to what a citizen is as well as Natural Born Citizen and Native Born Citizens. Prove them wrong disqualifying those legal referenses by giving me links to show otherwise. I challenge you.

Aren't the birthers cut from the same bolt of cloth as those who said there was nothing fishy about the 2000 election results in Florida and we should just get over it?

I don't know, I thought Al Gore trying to steal the election was rather fishy so to speak.

But it doesnt matter. the votes were counted. Bush won. Time to move on.

Obama is President. People need to get off this birther crap and move on to actually doing what we can to stop the President from dismantling our nation.

Because at that time candidates such as George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison were not born in the United States, they were born British subjects. That clause grandfathers them in.

And rightly so, Obama is mostly a citizen but not a natural born because his father was a british subject. He is a 14th Statutory Citizen at best and not qualified to be President.

naturalbornchart07292009.jpg

WRONG

He was born in the USA that makes him natural born....does not matter who his father was

Actually, being born here doesn't make one an American citizen. In fact, the 14th amendment specifically denies citizenship to children born to foreign diplomats on American soil. Yep, children born here to people here legally from other countries are specifically DENIED citizenship, according to the 14th amendment. Now I have no idea how that can be interpreted as providing citizenship to children born to illegals in this country, much less "natural born citizenship".

I'm still waiting for that to go to the supreme court and have a ruling on it.

I don't think all the people who hate Obama are racist...but I know a lot of them are here in the South. (Thing is, racism is just as bad elsewhere as it is in the South)

What kills me is that these rednecks are digging in their heels and believing/espousing such flamboyantly fucked up bullshit like this birth certificate stuff. And the more they dont try to tell the truth and they dont try to work with others...the more they're building up steam.

It's seriously backwards.

The only talk radio station here in Montgomery, Alabama is a conservative station. In the morning it's 2 local guys...one of whom palletable...the other is only slightly wacky. In the afternoon there's a complete WHACKADOO named Greg Budell who feeds lies to the masses for ratings...including that the TeaBaggers march was 1.5 million strong.

hold the phone there Bubba. its NOT just these rednecks the entire country wants to know. and I think calling them rednecks is racists

Nope. It's just the rednecks. And if you're one of the ones asking...you're a redneck.

As for calling someone redneck being a racist comment...you've just proven that nothing you say is worth listening to if you can't discern between racism and classism.

I don't think all the people who hate Obama are racist...but I know a lot of them are here in the South. (Thing is, racism is just as bad elsewhere as it is in the South)

What kills me is that these rednecks are digging in their heels and believing/espousing such flamboyantly fucked up bullshit like this birth certificate stuff. And the more they dont try to tell the truth and they dont try to work with others...the more they're building up steam.

The only talk radio station here in Montgomery, Alabama is a conservative station. In the morning it's 2 local guys...one of whom palletable...the other is only slightly wacky. In the afternoon there's a complete WHACKADOO named Greg Budell who feeds lies to the masses for ratings...including that the TeaBaggers march was 1.5 million strong.

hold the phone there Bubba. its NOT just these rednecks the entire country wants to know. and I think calling them rednecks is racists

Nope. It's just the rednecks. And if you're one of the ones asking...you're a redneck.

As for calling someone redneck being a racist comment...you've just proven that nothing you say is worth listening to if you can't discern between racism and classism.

prove im a redneck. or anyone who speaks up here.

prove im a redneck. or anyone who speaks up here.

Are you serious? You prove it with every post!!!!

Or maybe because they know what the result will be when they rule he isn't a natural born citizen....

Yeah I'm SURE that's it. My Gawd you are REALLY making yourself look STUPID here!

What? Because I don't agree with you? Because I look at the facts and there is no proof whatsoever that has been presented to show Obama is a natural born citizen? If it makes you feel any better, McCain didn't have the right to run for president either. He was born in Panama. Congress actually held a special session to make him eligible because he was born on an American military base. Well I was born on an American military base in England and I had to become a naturalized citizen and am not eligible to run for president......well maybe I am now. Maybe they corrected that wrong, it still doesn't change the fact that they did it for McCain. Our government is so corrupt it is scary.

An AMERICAN military base is US LAND no matter where in the world it is!!! I was born in Okinawa on a US MILITARY base to two US citizens and am therefore a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN of the United States. You NEVER had to become naturalized you are LYING YOUR ASS OFF!!!

Do you know what a redneck is? Where the saying came from? Yeah, they are the people working out in the sun so they end up with red necks. IMO it's not a derogatory term, but then I think everybody that works hard deserves our respect. I'm not a redneck, I don't work outside....You'd be surprised how many in the Kenyan community are almost up in arms now that Obama is in power. Everyone of them that I know of supported him before the election but they are all jumping ship. Some of them believe he was born in Kenya. Heck that's why many Kenyans voted for him, because they believed he was "one of the them".

IMO, without a long form birth certificate Obama has proved nothing. At as has been pointed out, back in 1961, blacks were referred to as "negro" not "African".

Also, it wasn't hard back then to hide the true story. I found out much later that my cousin is actually my aunts sister's child, even though the birth certificate reads that she was my aunt's child. My aunt's sister was under age and unmarried.

Yeah I'm SURE that's it. My Gawd you are REALLY making yourself look STUPID here!

What? Because I don't agree with you? Because I look at the facts and there is no proof whatsoever that has been presented to show Obama is a natural born citizen? If it makes you feel any better, McCain didn't have the right to run for president either. He was born in Panama. Congress actually held a special session to make him eligible because he was born on an American military base. Well I was born on an American military base in England and I had to become a naturalized citizen and am not eligible to run for president......well maybe I am now. Maybe they corrected that wrong, it still doesn't change the fact that they did it for McCain. Our government is so corrupt it is scary.

An AMERICAN military base is US LAND no matter where in the world it is!!! I was born in Okinawa on a US MILITARY base to two US citizens and am therefore a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN of the United States. You NEVER had to become naturalized you are LYING YOUR ASS OFF!!!

I have the papers to prove it, so does my brother who was born on an American military base in Japan. And just so you know, I don't lie. I've been on this board a long time and while I may have been wrong about a few things, I've never lied. Furthermore, I'm one of the few poster's here who has told so much of her personal life that if I were lying, I would have been caught in one long before now.

I used my naturalization papers, along with my birth certificate to get my passport and it confused the heck out of the passport office so I can understand your confusion but you don't have a right to call me a liar.

BTW, my Certificate of Live Birth lists my parents, that they are US citizens and where they were each born.

I have the papers to prove it, so does my brother who was born on an American military base in Japan. And just so you know, I don't lie. I've been on this board a long time and while I may have been wrong about a few things, I've never lied. Furthermore, I'm one of the few poster's here who has told so much of her personal life that if I were lying, I would have been caught in one long before now.

I used my naturalization papers, along with my birth certificate to get my passport and it confused the heck out of the passport office so I can understand your confusion but you don't have a right to call me a liar.

BTW, my Certificate of Live Birth lists my parents, that they are US citizens and where they were each born.
What do you do if you don't have your birth certificate? You lost it or it was destroyed somehow?

Forum List

Back