"The People's Convoy" Heading To Washington, Organizers Unveil Their Plans

Yep, that'd be Killer Penny.

Glad that's recorded, forever.

And wouldn't back away from it when given the opportunity, which says as much as the original statement. Could have just said, "Yeah I was heated, and that was overstated, I don't mean it." Fair enough, I'm sure we all get heated. But nope, folks like Penny can never be wrong. That's too much flexibility of mind. Sadly

I personally think they should be hauling freight...
Never Mind and You Will Never Matter

That reminds me of the story in Pravda reporting about the coup and the resistance to it led by Boris Yeltsin. The Commie jurinalists pretended to be bewildered by the whole thing and ended their story with a quote from a Man on the Street: "I leave politics to the politicians. I'm a worker, so I work. I keep out of this fuss, which has nothing to do with me."

I personally think they should be hauling freight...
4si58kum3yl81.png

Looks like the Convoy went Bye-bye!!! :auiqs.jpg:

People’s Convoy Gives Up, Will Leave D.C. After 3 Weeks of Doing Absolutely Nothing​

Three weeks after the so-called “People’s Convoy” landed in Washington, D.C., the group is calling it quits after accomplishing nothing except injuring residents and circling the Beltway.

Co-organizer Mike Landis announced Sunday night that the group would pack its things up in the coming days and drive back to California.

Forum List

Back