Organizers planning Birth Certificate March on Washington to tell President to Quit.

I don't think all the people who hate Obama are racist...but I know a lot of them are here in the South. (Thing is, racism is just as bad elsewhere as it is in the South)

What kills me is that these rednecks are digging in their heels and believing/espousing such flamboyantly fucked up bullshit like this birth certificate stuff. And the more they dont try to tell the truth and they dont try to work with others...the more they're building up steam.

It's seriously backwards.

The only talk radio station here in Montgomery, Alabama is a conservative station. In the morning it's 2 local guys...one of whom palletable...the other is only slightly wacky. In the afternoon there's a complete WHACKADOO named Greg Budell who feeds lies to the masses for ratings...including that the TeaBaggers march was 1.5 million strong.

hold the phone there Bubba. its NOT just these rednecks the entire country wants to know. and I think calling them rednecks is racists

The ENTIRE COUNTRY wants to know huh? Actually the VAST MAJORITY of the country ALREADY KNOWS that Obama was born in the US and eligable for the Presidency.

What? Because I don't agree with you? Because I look at the facts and there is no proof whatsoever that has been presented to show Obama is a natural born citizen? If it makes you feel any better, McCain didn't have the right to run for president either. He was born in Panama. Congress actually held a special session to make him eligible because he was born on an American military base. Well I was born on an American military base in England and I had to become a naturalized citizen and am not eligible to run for president......well maybe I am now. Maybe they corrected that wrong, it still doesn't change the fact that they did it for McCain. Our government is so corrupt it is scary.

An AMERICAN military base is US LAND no matter where in the world it is!!! I was born in Okinawa on a US MILITARY base to two US citizens and am therefore a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN of the United States. You NEVER had to become naturalized you are LYING YOUR ASS OFF!!!

I have the papers to prove it, so does my brother who was born on an American military base in Japan. And just so you know, I don't lie. I've been on this board a long time and while I may have been wrong about a few things, I've never lied. Furthermore, I'm one of the few poster's here who has told so much of her personal life that if I were lying, I would have been caught in one long before now.

I used my naturalization papers, along with my birth certificate to get my passport and it confused the heck out of the passport office so I can understand your confusion but you don't have a right to call me a liar.

BTW, my Certificate of Live Birth lists my parents, that they are US citizens and where they were each born.

I appologize perhaps you are older than I am so maybe the requirements were changed before 1970.

An AMERICAN military base is US LAND no matter where in the world it is!!! I was born in Okinawa on a US MILITARY base to two US citizens and am therefore a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN of the United States. You NEVER had to become naturalized you are LYING YOUR ASS OFF!!!

I have the papers to prove it, so does my brother who was born on an American military base in Japan. And just so you know, I don't lie. I've been on this board a long time and while I may have been wrong about a few things, I've never lied. Furthermore, I'm one of the few poster's here who has told so much of her personal life that if I were lying, I would have been caught in one long before now.

I used my naturalization papers, along with my birth certificate to get my passport and it confused the heck out of the passport office so I can understand your confusion but you don't have a right to call me a liar.

BTW, my Certificate of Live Birth lists my parents, that they are US citizens and where they were each born.

I appologize perhaps you are older than I am so maybe the requirements were changed before 1970.

Actually, I am older than you, but in truth I think the whole thing started because our government does whatever it wants whenever it wants. My brother was in the Vietnam war. He was stationed in Thailand and married a Thai woman. He came home without her and when he started the paperwork to bring her home he was suddenly told he wasn't an American citizen. Now this is a man that had been voting, AND served his country And was born on an American military base overseas to two American parents. We both ended up going downtown to get our citizenship papers. They wanted us to take the citizenship test and my father was all over that clerk, my father being career Air Force. They ended up bringing out a lawyer and we were sworn in there and then. We both have naturalization papers. IMO, we should have fought it, but my brother just wanted to get his wife here as quick as possible. Now they've been married more than 30 years and have two daughters, one of whom is married.

Me? I wanted to take the test...if I flunked it, I was gonna have the papers all over it as I've been in the USA since I was 1 and 1/2 and been public schooled all the way. It would have been a field day and I would have been in my element. Plus, it would have made public the problems with our government. Believe it or not, while most people don't realize it, we've been living in a fascist society for some time.

Apology accepted. Thanks.

What do you do if you don't have your birth certificate? You lost it or it was destroyed somehow?

Send a request for a copy to the State Dept.

Comments: False. Contrary to the arguments set forth above, Barack Obama is, in fact, a natural-born citizen of the United States, for the simple reason that he was born on American soil (in Hawaii, two years after it acquired statehood). The age and citizenship status of Obama's parents at the time have no bearing on Obama's own citizenship.

Any confusion on this point is the result of misunderstanding the legal concepts of jus sanguinis (right of blood) and jus soli (right of birthplace). Here's how the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service explains the difference:

The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution guarantees citizenship at birth to almost all individuals born in the United States or in U.S. jurisdictions, according to the principle of jus soli. Certain individuals born in the United States, such as children of foreign heads of state or children of foreign diplomats, do not obtain U.S. citizenship under jus soli.

Certain individuals born outside of the United States are born citizens because of their parents, according to the principle of jus sanguinis (which holds that the country of citizenship of a child is the same as that of his / her parents).

Is Barack Obama a Natural-Born Citizen? - Urban Legends

And Citizen and Natural Born Citizen still exists today. Only a natural born can become President. Obama is not a "natural born" citizen because his father was a Kenyan national and a British subject, as was Obama, "at birth." The Obama Campaign describes Barack Obama Sr. as, "a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children," on his website. Obama is a "native-born," 14th Amendment citizen because his mother was an American and he was born in Hawaii. The Obama Campaign describes Barack Obama as a "native-born citizen" on his website.

Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack?s Birth Certificate

Right here in the link above on Obama's own website, where it says, "The Truth About Barack's Birth Certificate" -- "The truth is, Barack Obama was born in the state of Hawaii in 1961, a "native citizen of the United States of America."

Obama was not born to two citizen parents. It Matters.

1stuscongressnaturalborncitizens.jpg

Read the legal references. Look it up and educate yourselves.
naturalbornchart072920091.jpg

Why did you alter my quote?

And you are completely wrong about the meaning of Citizen. But, I'm not surprised. You are wrong about just about everything. :lol::lol: And Crazy too. :cuckoo:
The chart gives the legal references to what a citizen is as well as Natural Born Citizen and Native Born Citizens. Prove them wrong disqualifying those legal referenses by giving me links to show otherwise. I challenge you.

This is from the U.S. Constitution on-line. It doesn't say both parents must be U.S. citizens and the child born in the U.S. mainland.

If you're going to be involved in government in the United States, citizenship is a must. To be a Senator or Representative, you must be a citizen of the United States. To be President, not only must you be a citizen, but you must also be natural-born. Aside from participation in government, citizenship is an honor bestowed upon people by the citizenry of the United States when a non-citizen passes the required tests and submits to an oath.

Natural-born citizen

Who is a natural-born citizen? Who, in other words, is a citizen at birth, such that that person can be a President someday?

The 14th Amendment defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." But even this does not get specific enough. As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in those gaps. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

* Anyone born inside the United States *
* Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
* Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
* Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
* Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
* A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

* There is an exception in the law — the person must be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States. This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.

Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example.

Separate sections handle territories that the United States has acquired over time, such as Puerto Rico (8 USC 1402), Alaska (8 USC 1404), Hawaii (8 USC 1405), the U.S. Virgin Islands (8 USC 1406), and Guam (8 USC 1407). Each of these sections confer citizenship on persons living in these territories as of a certain date, and usually confer natural-born status on persons born in those territories after that date. For example, for Puerto Rico, all persons born in Puerto Rico between April 11, 1899, and January 12, 1941, are automatically conferred citizenship as of the date the law was signed by the President (June 27, 1952). Additionally, all persons born in Puerto Rico on or after January 13, 1941, are natural-born citizens of the United States. Note that because of when the law was passed, for some, the natural-born status was retroactive.

The law contains one other section of historical note, concerning the Panama Canal Zone and the nation of Panama. In 8 USC 1403, the law states that anyone born in the Canal Zone or in Panama itself, on or after February 26, 1904, to a mother and/or father who is a United States citizen, was "declared" to be a United States citizen. Note that the terms "natural-born" or "citizen at birth" are missing from this section.

In 2008, when Arizona Senator John McCain ran for president on the Republican ticket, some theorized that because McCain was born in the Canal Zone, he was not actually qualified to be president. However, it should be noted that section 1403 was written to apply to a small group of people to whom section 1401 did not apply. McCain is a natural-born citizen under 8 USC 1401(c): "a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person." Not eveyone agrees that this section includes McCain — but absent a court ruling either way, we must presume citizenship.

Constitutional Topic: Citizenship - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Why did you alter my quote?

And you are completely wrong about the meaning of Citizen. But, I'm not surprised. You are wrong about just about everything. :lol::lol: And Crazy too. :cuckoo:
The chart gives the legal references to what a citizen is as well as Natural Born Citizen and Native Born Citizens. Prove them wrong disqualifying those legal referenses by giving me links to show otherwise. I challenge you.

This is from the U.S. Constitution on-line. It doesn't say both parents must be U.S. citizens and the child born in the U.S. mainland.

If you're going to be involved in government in the United States, citizenship is a must. To be a Senator or Representative, you must be a citizen of the United States. To be President, not only must you be a citizen, but you must also be natural-born. Aside from participation in government, citizenship is an honor bestowed upon people by the citizenry of the United States when a non-citizen passes the required tests and submits to an oath.

Natural-born citizen

Who is a natural-born citizen? Who, in other words, is a citizen at birth, such that that person can be a President someday?

The 14th Amendment defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." But even this does not get specific enough. As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in those gaps. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

* Anyone born inside the United States *
* Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
* Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
* Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
* Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
* A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

* There is an exception in the law — the person must be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States. This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.

Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example.

Separate sections handle territories that the United States has acquired over time, such as Puerto Rico (8 USC 1402), Alaska (8 USC 1404), Hawaii (8 USC 1405), the U.S. Virgin Islands (8 USC 1406), and Guam (8 USC 1407). Each of these sections confer citizenship on persons living in these territories as of a certain date, and usually confer natural-born status on persons born in those territories after that date. For example, for Puerto Rico, all persons born in Puerto Rico between April 11, 1899, and January 12, 1941, are automatically conferred citizenship as of the date the law was signed by the President (June 27, 1952). Additionally, all persons born in Puerto Rico on or after January 13, 1941, are natural-born citizens of the United States. Note that because of when the law was passed, for some, the natural-born status was retroactive.

The law contains one other section of historical note, concerning the Panama Canal Zone and the nation of Panama. In 8 USC 1403, the law states that anyone born in the Canal Zone or in Panama itself, on or after February 26, 1904, to a mother and/or father who is a United States citizen, was "declared" to be a United States citizen. Note that the terms "natural-born" or "citizen at birth" are missing from this section.

In 2008, when Arizona Senator John McCain ran for president on the Republican ticket, some theorized that because McCain was born in the Canal Zone, he was not actually qualified to be president. However, it should be noted that section 1403 was written to apply to a small group of people to whom section 1401 did not apply. McCain is a natural-born citizen under 8 USC 1401(c): "a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person." Not eveyone agrees that this section includes McCain — but absent a court ruling either way, we must presume citizenship.

Constitutional Topic: Citizenship - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

As I said...he's wrong...and crazy...and quite possibly a paid spammer.

The link I referenced (U.S. Constitution on-line) didn't say anything about a child's parents being U.S. citizens if the child is born in the U.S. mainland. It gave specifications on parental citizenship for children born outside of the U.S. mainland.

Question: If two people enter the U.S. illegally and have a child here, that child is considered a U.S. citizen. That child would be eligible to be president or vice-president even though his parents are not citizens, yes?

The link I referenced (U.S. Constitution on-line) didn't say anything about a child's parents being U.S. citizens if the child is born in the U.S. mainland. It gave specifications on parental citizenship for children born outside of the U.S. mainland.

Question: If two people enter the U.S. illegally and have a child here, that child is considered a U.S. citizen. That child would be eligible to be president or vice-president even though his parents are not citizens, yes?

The child would be a 14th Ammendment Sec 1. Citizen but not a Natural Born Citizen to be Pres or V.P.. He would fall under the Won Kim Ark situation in the chart here in the middle category under Citizen. To be President both Parents must be born in the U.S. and must be U.S. Citizens. If 2 illegal mexicans came across the border and had a child in El Paso, Tx, that child would never be able to run for President. The child would only have Citizen status but not Natural Born Status. Obama can't be Natural Born because although he was born in Hawaii, his father was not a US Citizen in any form.

HOW CAN A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN'S STATUS BE "GOVERNED" BY GREAT BRITAIN?

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Citizen+vs+Natural+Born+Citizen.jpg

naturalbornchart07292009.jpg

Last edited:

What do you do if you don't have your birth certificate? You lost it or it was destroyed somehow?

Send a request for a copy to the State Dept.

Or....a request for a copy to the State you were born in. So, that being said, what is the original source of all birth certificates?

The child would be a 14th Ammendment Sec 1. Citizen but not a Natural Born Citizen to be Pres or V.P.. He would fall under the Won Kim Ark situation in the chart here in the middle category under Citizen. To be President both Parents must be born in the U.S. and must be U.S. Citizens. If 2 illegal mexicans came across the border and had a child in El Paso, Tx, that child would never be able to run for President. The child would only have Citizen status but not Natural Born Status. Obama can't be Natural Born because although he was born in Hawaii, his father was not a US Citizen in any form.

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Did you see my post #246, above? The link - U.S. Constitution on-line - doesn't say anything about the parents having to be U.S. citizens and the child being born in U.S. mainland (the 'and' being emphasized), as in your chart. Why wouldn't that be in a U.S. Constitution reference?

ROFL, this is priceless.

Hey, here's an idea, someone could put up free drink stands all along the protest route, and the drinks will be spiked with drugs that chemically castrate all these morons.

The US gene pool will be that much better off if none of these people can procreate.

Now, I'm not saying I would encourage anyone to do something like this... but I'd be quite happy with the results.

Last edited:

Did you see my post #246, above? The link - U.S. Constitution on-line - doesn't say anything about the parents having to be U.S. citizens and the child being born in U.S. mainland (the 'and' being emphasized), as in your chart. Why wouldn't that be in a U.S. Constitution reference?
Yes I saw your post. Well the Resolution stating McCain is qualified to run for President defines Natural Born Citizen as having two parents that are Citizens (Plural) of the United States. That ought to shoot Obamas status as a Natural Born Citizen down right there. Natural Born is a special quality the founders wanted a person to be in order to be President with no allegiances to other countries. That still holds true today. No Dual Citizen can be a President.

McCain is a natural-born citizen under 8 USC 1401(c): "a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States

If a person born in Panama wanting to run for President has to have 2 US Parents to be a Natural Born Citizen then it should be common knowledge that the same status applies to someone born in the mainland of the US.

Last edited:

IMO, no. That's why I want it taken to the supreme court. As I've said before, I have a hard time believing that an amendment which specifically denies citizenship to children born to LEGAL diplomats was ever intended to grant citizenship to children born to ILLEGAL immigrants.

The fear of racial unrest in the USA. Fear because Obama was the first Black President. And believe me there really would be riots in the streets.

:lol::lol: This is probably the single FUNNIEST statement that a birther has made on this thread. Since when have courts given a damn whether or not riots would break out because of their rulings? Rodney King, Sean Bell, the St Petersburg Riots, courts and judges don't give a fuck what happens in poor communities after they make bullshit decisions, they never have and never will.

Get over yourself. There is no got-dayum conspiracy. You and people like you simply are afraid that the election of a liberal black president is the final phase in America abandoning the good old days of racism, sexism, and us being a hypocritical "christian nation" and forcing our "values" on people here and abroad in the name of "freeDUMB". Obama's election, like it or not, was a bipartisan rejection of that America. Now, you can say whatever you want about his actual job as president. The point is though, people are tired of stupidity. Spending millions on foreign wars, on legislating morality, on pet projects, and on bailing out corporations with excessive taxation. Obama's election was pretty much a freak reaction to people being pissed off at the status quo, but it initiated another freak reaction, the freak reaction of the sleeping ignorant racists that can't stand to think that they're living in a nation with a negro president.

It's pretty damn sad.

Obama was a affirmitive action candidate

Seriously. If ANY African American I don't care who he was or is -Colin Powell, Condi Rice, Maxine Waters- who has black skin won the election in 2008 they'd be called "Affirmative Action" candidates by some racist fuck somewhere.

Notice how easy they were with him on questions during the campaign compared to Palin? For instance. Charlie Gibson's questions to Obama: How does it feel to come this far from 2 years ago as a African American jr senator and how does your family feelabout it? Are they exited for you? How are you going to feel if your elected the first black president?

Then Gibson's questions to Palin: What do you think should be changed in the Bush Doctrine and what aspect towards it would you impliment? Then how much smaller would the McCain budget be and where precisely should he cut? Then You challenged the incumbent Republican governor, Frank Murkowski, on a pork-slaying, reformist platform and beat him in the primary. Isn't Stevens as antithetical to your views on good government as Murkowski?
See my drift. Obama was in bed with the MSM and it was considered taboo to question anything that might be harmful to him or his campaign.

Are you fucking serious? Sarah Palin was not vetted at all until AFTER she was chosen. Was not scrutinized for her husband's relationship to an Alaskan sovereignty group, was not accused of ties to terrorists, didn't have to fight off the crazy birther sentiment.

You know people can compare you guys to truthers all they want, and I'm no where near a "truther" but atleast the "truthers" have the decency to come up with a freaking MOTIVE behind their conspiracy theory (Bush wanted to go to war). If you look at the amount of individuals who would be involved in this "conspiracy", NONE of them have ANY motive to hide the fact that Obama was born in Kenya or where the Hell ever you people think he was born. Where's the motive? How does this benefit the courts? How about Bush? How about Hillary? How about McCain? Were they bought off? By whom? For what? They can't find an American citizen to f- the country up? Why'd the people who have interest in Obama being president have to use a Kenyan? Is he the anti-messiah? Does he have special powers? Can he fly?

Or should I just ask Sarah Palin all these questions and see how she does?

The fear of racial unrest in the USA. Fear because Obama was the first Black President. And believe me there really would be riots in the streets.

:lol::lol: This is probably the single FUNNIEST statement that a birther has made on this thread. Since when have courts given a damn whether or not riots would break out because of their rulings? Rodney King, Sean Bell, the St Petersburg Riots, courts and judges don't give a fuck what happens in poor communities after they make bullshit decisions, they never have and never will.

Get over yourself. There is no got-dayum conspiracy. You and people like you simply are afraid that the election of a liberal black president is the final phase in America abandoning the good old days of racism, sexism, and us being a hypocritical "christian nation" and forcing our "values" on people here and abroad in the name of "freeDUMB". Obama's election, like it or not, was a bipartisan rejection of that America. Now, you can say whatever you want about his actual job as president. The point is though, people are tired of stupidity. Spending millions on foreign wars, on legislating morality, on pet projects, and on bailing out corporations with excessive taxation. Obama's election was pretty much a freak reaction to people being pissed off at the status quo, but it initiated another freak reaction, the freak reaction of the sleeping ignorant racists that can't stand to think that they're living in a nation with a negro president.

It's pretty damn sad.

Obama was a affirmitive action candidate

Seriously. If ANY African American I don't care who he was or is -Colin Powell, Condi Rice, Maxine Waters- who has black skin won the election in 2008 they'd be called "Affirmative Action" candidates by some racist fuck somewhere.

Notice how easy they were with him on questions during the campaign compared to Palin? For instance. Charlie Gibson's questions to Obama: How does it feel to come this far from 2 years ago as a African American jr senator and how does your family feelabout it? Are they exited for you? How are you going to feel if your elected the first black president?

Then Gibson's questions to Palin: What do you think should be changed in the Bush Doctrine and what aspect towards it would you impliment? Then how much smaller would the McCain budget be and where precisely should he cut? Then You challenged the incumbent Republican governor, Frank Murkowski, on a pork-slaying, reformist platform and beat him in the primary. Isn't Stevens as antithetical to your views on good government as Murkowski?
See my drift. Obama was in bed with the MSM and it was considered taboo to question anything that might be harmful to him or his campaign.

Are you fucking serious? Sarah Palin was not vetted at all until AFTER she was chosen. Was not scrutinized for her husband's relationship to an Alaskan sovereignty group, was not accused of ties to terrorists, didn't have to fight off the crazy birther sentiment.

You know people can compare you guys to truthers all they want, and I'm no where near a "truther" but atleast the "truthers" have the decency to come up with a freaking MOTIVE behind their conspiracy theory (Bush wanted to go to war). If you look at the amount of individuals who would be involved in this "conspiracy", NONE of them have ANY motive to hide the fact that Obama was born in Kenya or where the Hell ever you people think he was born. Where's the motive? How does this benefit the courts? How about Bush? How about Hillary? How about McCain? Were they bought off? By whom? For what? They can't find an American citizen to f- the country up? Why'd the people who have interest in Obama being president have to use a Kenyan? Is he the anti-messiah? Does he have special powers? Can he fly?

Well Palin a Patriotic American Woman would win hands down if the election were held today between the Usurper and her. She is a threat to Obama and she has a proven excellent record as Governor to qualify her for office AND she is a Natural Born Citizen born to TWO US Citizens unlike Obama whos father, Barack Obama Sr who was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children thus making Jr a dual citizen making him ineligible to be President.

Last edited:

It's pretty damn sad.

Well Palin a Patriotic American Woman would win hands down if the election were held today between the Usurper and her. She is a threat to Obama and she has a proven excellent record as Governor to qualify her for office AND she is a Natural Born Citizen born to TWO US Citizens unlike Obama whos father, Barack Obama Sr who was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children thus making Jr a dual citizen making him ineligible to be President.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

According to what polls? The ones that say even Republicans don't think she's qualified? Seriously, sir, stop kidding yourself. The lady might not even be able to win an election at USMB.

What states would she win? Alaska? Clearly you've under-estimated your "birther" movement's influence on American politics.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

According to what polls? The ones that say even Republicans don't think she's qualified? Seriously, sir, stop kidding yourself. The lady might not even be able to win an election at USMB.

What states would she win? Alaska? Clearly you've under-estimated your "birther" movement's influence on American politics.

I had a movement this morning, after my coffee.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well Palin a Patriotic American Woman would win hands down if the election were held today between the Usurper and her.

How patriotic is wanting to withdraw from the United States?

Forum List

Back