Synopsis of Governor Sarah Palin's Accomplishments

What a great list of accomplishments clearly indicating this woman can govern effectively and wisely making the right decisions. She clearly has a good perspective of the Military and how it operates which is handy knowledge in a time of War.

AK Governor Sarah Palin's Accomplishments
  • Going Rogue Book Tour
  • Media Interviews
  • Commercial Speaking Engagements
  • Facebook and Twitter
  • Governor Palin Speaks at CLSA Investor's Forum in Hong Kong

You could have just said "Media Whore". Woulda been more succinct and just as accurate.

Didn't she win some sort of model award? I guess she should put that one on her political resume, and even consider writing it on her hand to include in her next speech.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-3-picture1321-crusader-franks-stamp-of-approval.jpg

What a great list of accomplishments clearly indicating this woman can govern effectively and wisely making the right decisions. She clearly has a good perspective of the Military and how it operates which is handy knowledge in a time of War.

AK Governor Sarah Palin's Accomplishments

Looks like yet another case of Palin Derangement Syndrome from the right. I wonder if LiarFrank is still keeping score?

In my opinion, she's had more accomplishments than Obama over the past year. Not saying I would ever consider her as a viable Presidential candidate, but she's clearly more effective than he.

Forum List

Back