Organizers planning Birth Certificate March on Washington to tell President to Quit.

Here it is! I found it!

birther-certificate2.jpg

No, it's not a substantive one. Their "question" isn't much a question anymore when a court said he met the Const. Requirements.

Plus, for christ's fucking sakes..........grow up. Does anyone really think that with the FBI, CIA, Pentagon, etc. etc. etc. they collectively couldn't prove he didn't meet the requirements, if he didn't? You think he became Pres. without anyone looking into this? It's like...........get a fucking grip..seriously.

Like I said.... by all means, continue marginalizing these Americans who believe that eligibility should be proved. It suits me just fine. :lol:

Spoken like a 9/11 truther, remember their numbers are big too, the number of people backing a theory does not give it any credence or deserving of time, no matter how big the number is.

At the bottom line, this guy has NOT proved his case. He's spent a ton of money keeping his information private, and in doing so has aroused deep suspicion. It doesn't matter at this point if he's a legal citizen or not.

Oh ok so you're going to keep questioning his citizenship even if proven wrong. And you wonder why people don't listen to you.

It's too late for that. As I said earlier... he can win the battle. But he WILL lose the war, because the only thing these people are insisting upon is that Constitutional Law be readily enforced.

So you believe that if he's constitutionally qualified to be president than the constitution will still somehow defeat him over this issue? Laws do not morph to concur with your twisted sense of reality. That's not how the world works. In fact if you know what you're saying is bullshit (as you've demonstrated with your callous disregard for facts) and keep this up you could be liable for slander/libel.

THAT's the thing that's not being fully understood here.... that it's too late. The specifics don't matter anymore.

Yeah facts don't matter to angry manipulative scumbags who have an axe to grind with people for unstated reasons.

The damage to Obama is done, and he's done it to himself by failing to be forthright and honest with the American people.

So he said he was born here, and if that turns out to be true he still wasn't honest. I trust you have a brain in your head, start using it.

In the end, the only significance of this whole debacle will be that future candidates are going to be forced to prove their eligibility. And in bringing forth new laws on the subject, "birthers" will have won the overall debate.

I think constitutional law should be enforced, including the born in the US requirement which I would love to see amended out of the Constitution. I believe it all ready has and that those who claim Obama somehow hasn't passed eligibility or that no one checked, are COMPLETELY full of shit.

Birthers do not represent a movement to enforce the Constitution, they represent the utterly retarded theory that Obama wasn't born in the US, nothing more.

Last edited:
Maybe because they don't like wasting their time.

Or maybe because they know what the result will be when they rule he isn't a natural born citizen....

Yeah I'm SURE that's it. My Gawd you are REALLY making yourself look STUPID here!

What? Because I don't agree with you? Because I look at the facts and there is no proof whatsoever that has been presented to show Obama is a natural born citizen? If it makes you feel any better, McCain didn't have the right to run for president either. He was born in Panama. Congress actually held a special session to make him eligible because he was born on an American military base. Well I was born on an American military base in England and I had to become a naturalized citizen and am not eligible to run for president......well maybe I am now. Maybe they corrected that wrong, it still doesn't change the fact that they did it for McCain. Our government is so corrupt it is scary.

Polls like this don't mean a damn thing...they are not factual evidence of whether or not Obama was born in the United States.

Let's look at facts. First of all Obama was issued a diplomatic passport....you have to be an American citizen to get one of those. Secondly if you apply for a diplomatic passport you must show your original birth certificate. I know this because I had a "black passport". If there was any FACTUAL EVIDENCE that Obama was NOT eligible to become President then he would NOT be President.

You fucking ass clown birthers need to shut the fuck up and find another conspiracy theory so we can make fun of you on that one....this birther shit is so .... passe`.

Maybe because they don't like wasting their time.

Or maybe because they know what the result will be when they rule he isn't a natural born citizen....

Share with us why a predominantly Republican appointed Supreme Court would want to do that.

What, you didn't see Obama morph into a republican as soon as he was elected, just like Clinton did?

Face it, the dems and the reps are the SAME. They only appear different so that they can claim we have two choices.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

When can we put this bullshit to rest?

Not until we see the real certificate. Of course even with one, assuming it shows he was born in Hawaii, there's still the fact that he gave up his American citizenship and went to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport after the age of majority.

Obviously our government could care less as it doesn't really matter who the president is, they are ruled by an elite few behind the curtain.

No matter what Obama does you fuckers will always claim the evidence against you was faked, just like every conspiracy theorist ever.

If you honestly think the Bush administration let Obama run when he wasn't qualified, you are a fucking moron. There's just no way around it.

Because NONE of the cases are based in TRUTH OR LAW!

How do we know if they haven't been heard? Are you psychic?

I'll try and explain this. ONCE a state acknowledges that according to their records, a person was born in their state, that's enough for the courts. There is no reason to hear this in a court's opinion. Why? Because the deciding factor in determining wheter or not someone was born in a particular state is that state itself. So, as long as Hawaii says he was born there, no court is going to touch this. Anecdotal evidence notwithstanding, it's the birth certificate that is the deciding factor.

Not true. Just because Hawaii stated they (namely Janice Fukino) had seen his vital records (notice Plural) doen't mean anything. They are not constitutional experts to determine if Obama is a Natural Born Citizen to be President. Fukino was put under the pressure cooker later and added that Obamas Vital Records had been Ammended which means his Birth Certificate had been changed later on. This could mean he was adopted or changed his name or something else.

I love how these people claim to have access to more info than the federal government. They honestly believe that the evidence against Obama is good enough and yet all of the federal government couldn't find it or chose to ignore it. It's extreme arrogance.

I love how these people claim to have access to more info than the federal government. They honestly believe that the evidence against Obama is good enough and yet all of the federal government couldn't find it or chose to ignore it. It's extreme arrogance.

Hillary Clinton couldn't find it

John McCain couldn't find it

All of FoxNews couldn't find it

Do you know what this means?
It means they are all in on it

Share with us why a predominantly Republican appointed Supreme Court would want to do that.

What, you didn't see Obama morph into a republican as soon as he was elected, just like Clinton did?

Face it, the dems and the reps are the SAME. They only appear different so that they can claim we have two choices.

So...it's all a big conspiracy that involves the Supreme Court, and BOTH the Dems and the Reps......but why? Tell us the motive.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

When can we put this bullshit to rest?

Not until we see the real certificate. Of course even with one, assuming it shows he was born in Hawaii, there's still the fact that he gave up his American citizenship and went to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport after the age of majority.

Obviously our government could care less as it doesn't really matter who the president is, they are ruled by an elite few behind the curtain.

No matter what Obama does you fuckers will always claim the evidence against you was faked, just like every conspiracy theorist ever.

If you honestly think the Bush administration let Obama run when he wasn't qualified, you are a fucking moron. There's just no way around it.
The Bush Administration wasn't running against Obama. Read this. Former FBI Operations Chief Buck Revel says he would have never hired Obama (security threat) because of his past associates and that the FBI doesn't vet candidates:

Former FBI Director: Would Not Have Hired Obama | Editorial

From the Chiefs own words in a interview:

October 28, 2008
Exclusive: Former FBI In Charge of Operations - FBI 'Would Not Have Hired' Someone with Obama's Associations
The Editors of FamilySecurityMatters.org
Recently, FSM sat down with Buck Revell, former Associate Deputy Director of the FBI who was in charge of all FBI operations before his retirement in 1994. What he has to say about the idea of a security clearance for Barack Obama, a man who could be our next president, is stunning and sobering, to say the least.

FSM: Considering this situation we find ourselves in today, do you think presidential candidates should be vetted more before they are allowed even to run for their party's nomination?

BR: Well that's very difficult to say how you would do that - no elected official - senator or congressman or the vice president or president - goes through a security clearance process. The very election process itself is considered vetting. Now there have been many members of congress that we would not provide information to. Even though they are entitled to a security clearance doesn't mean that agencies that have discretion would trust them, and we knew that there were some that we could not trust. With the president and the vice president you really have no choice but to provide the information unless and until you determine that it's being abused and then you have to take the action of going to the attorney general, and if the attorney general won't act, you go to the oversight committees of the Congress to explain that there have been inappropriate actions taken on highly sensitive and classified information. Now that's a drastic step but, on the other hand, it's one that is called for under the law and it's exactly what should be done if either the president or the vice president is engaging in unlawful activity.

How do we know if they haven't been heard? Are you psychic?

I'll try and explain this. ONCE a state acknowledges that according to their records, a person was born in their state, that's enough for the courts. There is no reason to hear this in a court's opinion. Why? Because the deciding factor in determining wheter or not someone was born in a particular state is that state itself. So, as long as Hawaii says he was born there, no court is going to touch this. Anecdotal evidence notwithstanding, it's the birth certificate that is the deciding factor.

Not true. Just because Hawaii stated they (namely Janice Fukino) had seen his vital records (notice Plural) doen't mean anything. They are not constitutional experts to determine if Obama is a Natural Born Citizen to be President. Fukino was put under the pressure cooker later and added that Obamas Vital Records had been Ammended which means his Birth Certificate had been changed later on. This could mean he was adopted or changed his name or something else.

Translated: She was waterboarded.

The Bush Administration wasn't running against Obama. Read this. Former FBI Operations Chief Buck Revel says he would have never hired Obama (security threat) because of his past associates and that the FBI doesn't vet candidates:

Former FBI Director: Would Not Have Hired Obama | Editorial

From the Chiefs own words in a interview:

October 28, 2008
Exclusive: Former FBI In Charge of Operations - FBI 'Would Not Have Hired' Someone with Obama's Associations
The Editors of FamilySecurityMatters.org
Recently, FSM sat down with Buck Revell, former Associate Deputy Director of the FBI who was in charge of all FBI operations before his retirement in 1994. What he has to say about the idea of a security clearance for Barack Obama, a man who could be our next president, is stunning and sobering, to say the least.

FSM: Considering this situation we find ourselves in today, do you think presidential candidates should be vetted more before they are allowed even to run for their party's nomination?

BR: Well that's very difficult to say how you would do that - no elected official - senator or congressman or the vice president or president - goes through a security clearance process. The very election process itself is considered vetting. Now there have been many members of congress that we would not provide information to. Even though they are entitled to a security clearance doesn't mean that agencies that have discretion would trust them, and we knew that there were some that we could not trust. With the president and the vice president you really have no choice but to provide the information unless and until you determine that it's being abused and then you have to take the action of going to the attorney general, and if the attorney general won't act, you go to the oversight committees of the Congress to explain that there have been inappropriate actions taken on highly sensitive and classified information. Now that's a drastic step but, on the other hand, it's one that is called for under the law and it's exactly what should be done if either the president or the vice president is engaging in unlawful activity.

No but Bush did publicly back Mccain so if Obama really wasn't born in the US he had a vested interest in revealing it. You honestly think no one under him looked in on it what with all those people asking questions?

The FBI agent's opinion on Obama means nothing to this.

Yeah I'm SURE that's it. My Gawd you are REALLY making yourself look STUPID here!

What? Because I don't agree with you? Because I look at the facts and there is no proof whatsoever that has been presented to show Obama is a natural born citizen? If it makes you feel any better, McCain didn't have the right to run for president either. He was born in Panama. Congress actually held a special session to make him eligible because he was born on an American military base. Well I was born on an American military base in England and I had to become a naturalized citizen and am not eligible to run for president......well maybe I am now. Maybe they corrected that wrong, it still doesn't change the fact that they did it for McCain. Our government is so corrupt it is scary.

What part of Hawaii has certified that he was born in Hawaii do you not understand or agree with. Also, please explain how anyone can prove they were born in the USA if their birth certificate and an certification from their birth state is not accepted?

So...it's all a big conspiracy that involves the Supreme Court, and BOTH the Dems and the Reps......but why? Tell us the motive.

The fear of racial unrest in the USA. Fear because Obama was the first Black President. And believe me there really would be riots in the streets. Obama was a affirmitive action candidate. Notice how easy they were with him on questions during the campaign compared to Palin? For instance. Charlie Gibson's questions to Obama: How does it feel to come this far from 2 years ago as a African American jr senator and how does your family feelabout it? Are they exited for you? How are you going to feel if your elected the first black president?

Then Gibson's questions to Palin: What do you think should be changed in the Bush Doctrine and what aspect towards it would you impliment? Then how much smaller would the McCain budget be and where precisely should he cut? Then You challenged the incumbent Republican governor, Frank Murkowski, on a pork-slaying, reformist platform and beat him in the primary. Isn't Stevens as antithetical to your views on good government as Murkowski?
See my drift. Obama was in bed with the MSM and it was considered taboo to question anything that might be harmful to him or his campaign.

Last edited:
Spoken like a 9/11 truther, remember their numbers are big too, the number of people backing a theory does not give it any credence or deserving of time, no matter how big the number is.

Learn to READ, pinhead. I've not said that I'm a "9/11 truther". In fact I distinctly recall referring to it as a "conspiracy theory".

Oh ok so you're going to keep questioning his citizenship even if proven wrong. And you wonder why people don't listen to you.

Again... if he had actually PROVED his case to the people rather than some federal judge... we wouldn't see hundreds of thousands of citizens believing he wasn't born in the U.S. Nobody put a gun to his head and forced him to be secretive about his personal information. He CHOSE to do that. His actions have consequences in terms of loss of trust.

So you believe that if he's constitutionally qualified to be president than the constitution will still somehow defeat him over this issue? Laws do not morph to concur with your twisted sense of reality. That's not how the world works. In fact if you know what you're saying is bullshit (as you've demonstrated with your callous disregard for facts) and keep this up you could be liable for slander/libel.

Once more, shortbus.... LEARN TO READ. Nowhere in this thread will you find my opinion of whether Obama is a U.S. citizen or not. What I said was that it's irrelevant. The damage is done and he did it to himself by CHOOSING to be less than candid with the American people. What I said was that it's a political mistake to malign voters who simply want to be assured of a candidate's eligibility.

Yeah facts don't matter to angry manipulative scumbags who have an axe to grind with people for unstated reasons.

The "fact" is that this guy chose to spend something like a million dollars defending his information rather than simply disseminating to the public. People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing. It's not logical to behave defensively when there's nothing at risk.

The damage to Obama is done, and he's done it to himself by failing to be forthright and honest with the American people.

So he said he was born here, and if that turns out to be true he still wasn't honest. I trust you have a brain in your head, start using it.

Who but a kool-aid swilling Obot would believe a word out of his lying mouth? After just one year in office, his credibility is in tatters.

In the end, the only significance of this whole debacle will be that future candidates are going to be forced to prove their eligibility. And in bringing forth new laws on the subject, "birthers" will have won the overall debate.

I think constitutional law should be enforced, including the born in the US requirement which I would love to see amended out of the Constitution. I believe it all ready has and that those who claim Obama somehow hasn't passed eligibility or that no one checked, are COMPLETELY full of shit.

Birthers do not represent a movement to enforce the Constitution, they represent the utterly retarded theory that Obama wasn't born in the US, nothing more.

I no longer believe that liberals give a fucking shit about the U.S. Constitution... so save yourself some distress on your carpal tunnel. The seizure of our private medical information and a proposed mandate to force us to buy an insurance product prove otherwise.

And as I've said many times in this thread... go right on ahead with what you're character assassination of voters who only wanted proof of eligibility. Suits me fine.

Last edited:

The fear of racial unrest in the USA. Fear because Obama was the first Black President. And believe me there really would be riots in the streets. Obama was a affirmitive action candidate. Notice how easy they were with him on questions during the campaign compared to Palin? For instance. Charlie Gibson's questions to Obama: How does it feel to come this far from 2 years ago as a African American jr senator and how does your family feelabout it? Are they exited for you? How are you going to feel if your elected the first black president?

Then Gibson's questions to Palin: What do you think should be changed in the Bush Doctrine and what aspect towards it would you impliment? Then how much smaller would the McCain budget be and where precisely should he cut? Then You challenged the incumbent Republican governor, Frank Murkowski, on a pork-slaying, reformist platform and beat him in the primary. Isn't Stevens as antithetical to your views on good government as Murkowski?
See my drift. Obama was in bed with the MSM and it was considered taboo to question anything that might be harmful to him or his campaign.

Oh, excuse me. I wasn't aware, until now, that I was speaking to someone who has completely fallen down the Rabbit Hole.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Please become a prominent spokeshole for the Republican Party. Pretty Please.

Forum List

Back