OPP officer previously accused of fraud in Wayne Gretzky memorabilia theft files $6.3M lawsuit

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
RCMP.and OPP also involved here. This time a fellow police officer was the victim. I can tell you that false allegations and abuse cause great harm to someone. Police will paint someone as a criminal, anti-Semite, racist,.homophobe etc in order to destroy them and manufacture a threat. If she ever engaged in such tactics herself against others, now she knows how we feel. If not, I feel bad for her. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/police-officer-lawsuit-fraud-gretzky-1.6940376

They got some things messed up in Canada.
They've made me a victim for a very long time, I won't turn the other cheek anymore. Some of the details already leaked to the media. The police apparatuses and their leaders are going to be under intense scrutiny in the foreseeable future.and it is well passed time.

They've made me a victim for a very long time, I won't turn the other cheek anymore. Some of the details already leaked to the media. The police apparatuses and their leaders are going to be under intense scrutiny in the foreseeable future.and it is well passed time.
I read this thing.

Okay, tell me if I have this right..

The officer was a family friend of the Gretzkys, the dad gave her a hockey stick way back when..

some other dude stole some memorabilia and was selling it and the girl sold her hockey stick daddy gave her,

and the law went after both of them? Like balls to the wall?

I read this thing.

Okay, tell me if I have this right..

The officer was a family friend of the Gretzkys, the dad gave her a hockey stick way back when..

some other dude stole some memorabilia and was selling it and the girl sold her hockey stick daddy gave her,

and the law went after both of them? Like balls to the wall?
She was a family friend for years, he gave her a stick long ago and she was accused of theft. They also relied on verbal evidence from his father who was in serious cognitive decline by this time.

Policing in Canada is not about right or wrong, or principle. We don't have G-d fearing police, we have G_d complex police who aren't held accountable so they operate accordingly.

She was a family friend for years, he gave her a stick long ago and she was accused of theft. They also relied on verbal evidence from his father who was in serious cognitive decline by this time.

Policing in Canada is not about right or wrong, or principle. We don't have G-d fearing police, we have G_d complex police who aren't held accountable so they operate accordingly.
That's what I thought it was.

That's messed up.

That's what I thought it was.

That's messed up.

I was abused, assaulted, threatened, held hostage, had property damaged, had to protect my dog from physical harm, was terrorized in my own home. Since my wife has police family members, not only does she take a simple plea with no charges (has to go through a program, be good for a year), but, as I suspected from the start, the police will try and go after me.

Canada is not your ally. You are probably a cop yourself, I don't know, so you probably view me through the lens i know my country has applied to me. What I can tell you is that manufacturing threats is the forte of our police apparatus, the only time they are "effective".

Our economy and lack of innovation reflects the system they have forced upon us. Unfit for the global meritocracy we find ourselves in today.

Forum List

Back