OPP officer guilty of rape on unconscious woman and recording it to 'teach her a lesson', been on paid leave, 6 figures since 2015...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
You want to keep trusting Canadas police state then continue to throw your own reputation down the drain. This was after he had been charged with drug trafficking!

You guys don't know even a fraction of the dishonest, abusive tactics they get away with against our young. This is a mild example of how a criminal on a force continues to get paid. Of course this is abnormal and he is an outlier just due to the severity of the allegations, however, it doesn't alter the fact that police in Canada are untouchable, whether torturing a kid or lying on multiple cases (as one judge called out Toronto cop for doing for years. He remains a cop), they are Gods in Canada.

Apparently his force has been trying to fire him for years, but how are citizens protected when their worst are openly invincible? How can citizens expect justice when their own evade it and are well rewarded? He's made $$121,047.96 a year, do the math x8.

I guarantee you the passive, docile Canadian public would happily and willingly assist such police if they needed help to harm someones career or their relationship. Just as Florida police are doing today (hint, hint). Few questions asked, just take one side and 'trust the so-called good guys".

Canada, lead by TPS, OPP, RCMP cannot be trusted. You have CSIS on your side, that is it. Your C.I.A and F.B.I better know the truth because I'm sure as hell not hiring 3rd world country teens to target and lie within my community, nor career criminals sitting at home doing blow and making 6 figures. Wake up please.

Jason Redmond, a constable with the Ontario Provincial Police in Leeds County, was found guilty of sexual assault in a Brockville courtroom last month for having sexual intercourse with a woman while she was unconscious.

A judge found Redmond also made a video of the assault on his phone to “prove” the victim had a drinking problem, and to “teach her a lesson” about how irresponsible she was when consuming alcohol.

“He made the video to show that anybody could rape her,” Ontario Court Justice Janet O’Brien read in her ruling last month, recalling the testimony of one Crown witness.

Redmond, who has been on paid leave from the provincial police service since 2015 after being involved in a local drug trafficking operation, was charged with sexual assault in 2021.

Last edited:
Yes.

My fellow conservatives are sometimes very pro-police and very pro-military. I CAN be but say: approach both with caution. Some people with badges and authority are only the very worse versions of themselves, as we see here and today's story of the Colonel in NJ who turned the mom in for her Facebook post.

For instance, I do not thank random veterans "for their service". I have no idea what they did during their service. Maybe they were that Colonel, for all I know.

Will be interested to see exact handling of sentencing and then later checking actual prison time served --- assume it will occur .
Has many of the hallmarks of a Fake event and could so easily be yet another scripted story for the , "Men are Pigs" project .

A case to be regularly reviewed and maybe revisited , just in case -----

Yes.

My fellow conservatives are sometimes very pro-police and very pro-military. I CAN be but say: approach both with caution. Some people with badges and authority are only the very worse versions of themselves, as we see here and today's story of the Colonel in NJ who turned the mom in for her Facebook post.

For instance, I do not thank random veterans "for their service". I have no idea what they did during their service. Maybe they were that Colonel, for all I know.

It's FAR worse than you could ever imagine. I hear people complaining about Ukraine and Russias abusive, corrupt state. Quite silent about Canada though.

Here is the deal: our systems are VERY different. We are an old caste system inherited from the British. Not that much different than what the Brits exported to India at one time.

As such, government and the police are Gods. We have only CSIS and a few honourable judges/lawyers and politicians who keep us from going full blown East Germany. Toronto is already full blown East Berlin.

For many of us, our families and experiences, we've already enjoyed the East German experience first hand when dealing with, say Toronto Police, Peel Region Police and Durham Region...all "unofficially" of course...

Yes.

Good for you. I spent much of my military service in the entertainment branch of Special Services, entertaining the troops. "Soldiering" was boring, and as I had some musical talent and acting ability, I was recruited by Special Services and given the opportunity to participate in the Army's internal entertainment programs. I acted in presentations of "Stalag 17", "No Time for Seargents", "Bus Stop", "Antigone", an original musical variety show (written by the director), as well as other musical productions. Between such shows I did have to return to my unit and do some soldiering, however.

Forum List

Back