Open Demand to MSNBC for the Firing of Ed Schultz

Ed Schultz Just Ended his own Career

What is it with Liberals that they have to make up lies to defeat their foes? Not since Dan Rather’s attempt to pass forged documents attempting to prove that President Bush did not attend National Guard Service have we seen such blatant election tampering. Rather attempted to affect the 2004 elections Ed Schultz is attempt to do the same in the 2012 elections. We haven’t seen such blatant disregard for truth and election tampering as Schultz is involved in, since Rather.

As CBS fired Dan Rather, we demand that MSNBC fire Ed Schultz. At the very heart of journalism is a requirement for truth. When a journalist knowingly defrauds and deceives the people, he or she is responsible to inform that is a breach of fiduciary responsibility to the public. Read more... Creating Orwellian Worldview

You're very dishonest and likely nothing more than a parrot repeating right wing propaganda. Do a little reserach on the Dan Rather "Scandal" or continue to troll knowing others see you as a fool.

Efforts to censor a journalist because you disagree with his/her reporting is reprehensible, and a common characteristic of the New Right. You and other extremists on the far right attack scientists too, simply because you have been brain washed (in your case I suspect only a light rinse was necessary) by the propagandists, Limbaugh, Hannity and the entire Murdoch Clan.

Repeated because of crusaderfrank's effort to censor my response by posting one more of his idiotgrams.

What is it with Liberals that they have to make up lies to defeat their foes? Not since Dan Rather’s attempt to pass forged documents attempting to prove that President Bush did not attend National Guard Service have we seen such blatant election tampering. Rather attempted to affect the 2004 elections Ed Schultz is attempt to do the same in the 2012 elections. We haven’t seen such blatant disregard for truth and election tampering as Schultz is involved in, since Rather.

As CBS fired Dan Rather, we demand that MSNBC fire Ed Schultz. At the very heart of journalism is a requirement for truth. When a journalist knowingly defrauds and deceives the people, he or she is responsible to inform that is a breach of fiduciary responsibility to the public. Read more... Creating Orwellian Worldview

So much fake outrage from the Right. When will you people stop your foolishness?

Why is this so surprising?

Progressives lie about EVERYTHING

FDR ended the Depression

Joe McCarthy was a lair and blacklisted Hollywood writers by creating a "Red Scare"

LBJ was a Civil Right Hero

The Tea Party caused the downgrade.

Progressives lie about EVERYTHING

Actually , YOU LIE.

This is probably one of the dumbest threads out there. Shultze should NOT have said this. Racism does exist but this is a stretch.

Tar baby was racist, this, not so much but come on, he should be kicked off the air? Really. If some person on a talk show says something dumb and is fired, there would not be any talk shows.

Last edited:
What is the big black cloud he was talking about?

That would be the debt. Which, of course, you would know if you just listened to the sentences before and after.

Or are you really that dishonest that when he specifically says he is refering to the debt, that you are going to claim he is saying something else?

I don't want Eddie boy fired. Kind of that old keep your friends close but your enemies closer thing. And besides, he's on MSNBC so thus the scant viewers are virtually all members of the choir anyway so he's not doing any damage to anyone on the right.

But folks upset with him are somewhat missing the point of the whole thing. He apologized for running in incomplete video of Parry, but he didn't apologize for his negative Parry comments that accompanied the edited tape.

You're very dishonest and likely nothing more than a parrot repeating right wing propaganda. Do a little reserach on the Dan Rather "Scandal" or continue to troll knowing others see you as a fool.

Efforts to censor a journalist because you disagree with his/her reporting is reprehensible, and a common characteristic of the New Right. You and other extremists on the far right attack scientists too, simply because you have been brain washed (in your case I suspect only a light rinse was necessary) by the propagandists, Limbaugh, Hannity and the entire Murdoch Clan.

disagree with their reporting? THEY ARE MAKING THINGS UP. THEY ARE DELIBRATELY MAKING FALSE REPORTS TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.

This isn't disagreeing about something. This is complete and utter fabrication.

Its the economy.

Im glad you people have stopped equating the economy with Obama.

Ed brought race into it where it did not belong.

Why do you ignore the preponderance of evidence?

How did I ignore it?

What you are ignoring is the racist element in the tea party movement which is the very base Parry plays to.

Can't ignore what doesn't exist.

Why are you defending a man for blatantly lying? Simply because he agrees with you politically? I thought the truth mattered.

So much fake outrage from the Right. When will you people stop your foolishness?

What's fake about it? And why the hell aren't you outraged that someone is who is supposed to be giving the public credible information is blatantly lying?

What's fake about it? And why the hell aren't you outraged that someone is who is supposed to be giving the public credible information is blatantly lying?

He's not because he lives in the same delusional world as TM does.

Its the economy.

Im glad you people have stopped equating the economy with Obama.

Ed brought race into it where it did not belong.

Why do you ignore the preponderance of evidence?

How did I ignore it?

What you are ignoring is the racist element in the tea party movement which is the very base Parry plays to.

What does the Tea Party, or Perry's 'base', have to do with Ed claiming something Perry said is racist? You're deflecting... again.

Stick with the subject... which is Ed, calling Perry racist, when it was not warranted.

When he makes a public, on-air, apology for his misleading and dishonest statements which tried to slander Rick Perry then I will forgive and move on.

Lets see him make the correction, on air, so that people who were misled see the truth.

Come on folks...MSNBC went around the bend so long ago that nobody takes them seriously anymore. Ed Schultz does what Keith Olbermann did. MSNBC doesn't care if it's on air personnel use tactics like this because the scant remaining demographic that still watches them, loves it. I watch MSNBC from time to time just for the comic relief.

My advice;

Change the channel.

It's not news or new info that msnbc is a highly partisan station, so why anyone bothers with it is beyond me.

I don't care if he is fired or not. If the left really wants this man to be a spokesman they deserve him. But the fact that people are actually defending this blatant dishonesty is shameful.

I have done nothing but accurately reported an instant that Ed Schultz has subsequently admitted to and apologized for. You call that dishonest.

You don't know me but you make broad and sweeping assumptions based on your own biases.

While fools may see me as a fool I take comfort in the fact that fools are not the best judges in any matter.

As to the rest of your nonsensical rant your biases are exposed by the enemies you name.

Go forth Don Quixote there are many more windmills to defeat before the illusion wears off. Go forth before you realize that you are not riding a steed but a donkey.

And your campaign is not a just and noble pursuit as your delusion suggests. To the contrary, you are but a fool tilting at windmills. :lol:

Forum List

Back