Open Demand to MSNBC for the Firing of Ed Schultz

OH NO!

a bunch of pussy ass conservatives won't watch MSNBC if they don't fire Ed!

What the FUCK SHALL WE DOOOOOOO!!
???!?!?!?!

:rofl:

you ironic pussies need to stop complaining about Ed given the last decade of fox news pundits saying stupid shit, daily.

seriously.

:lol:

I prefer they keep the idiocy alive. Nothing spells democrats better then MR. Shultz

I'll make sure that Sean Hannity gets a copy of your transcript.

Would you please. Tell him FA send his best.

Watch as Schultz with apparent forethought and malice uses an edited video to give the impression that newly declared presidential candidate Gov. Rick Perry used a racist innuendo to refer to president Barry Hussein Soetoro.

That's some serious irony right there.

The irony will be lost on him though.

OK! If calling the boy king Barry Soetoro is racist that must mean his mother was racist. He was registered under that name in grammar school.

Now you see why PMSnbc ratings are in the toilet. Plus who wants to watch the screeching, vein popping, spittle flying, dishonest talking lefty boobs on that channel.

the best way to hurt them, DON'T WATCH THEM. which hardly anyone does now.

Where the heck is Schultz making shit up?

This is from the article the OP sourced..

I mean..

Really?

The author couldn't even hold his contempt for the President long enough to introduce his evidence.

This is nonsense, man.

So it's ok with you that Ed edits a video to make it look like Perry is a racist, then accuse him of being a racist b/c the link calling for him to be fired is partisan itself?

take the blinders off. Neither side has claim to being right all the time and Ed is not worth your time to defend on this, not for any reason.

Okay..against my better judgement I went back to watch the video. There was no "editing". Well not in the way you mean. All Schultz was doing was mapping stuff that Perry said with the video and charging racism. Some of it was trivial..like the "Black Cloud" stuff. Some of it was not..like inferring that President Obama doesn't love his country.

In any case..you don't like it..don't watch. I never signed any petitions to get Beck, Hannity, Savage, Limbaugh or O'Reilly off the air.

Well if it isn't the old pot calling the kettle black argument. A partisan ascribing partisanship to another in order to over look an overt act of deception by his fellow partisan.

Clearly friend you have no better judgement. And your malingering description of all out fraud show a propensity for intellectual dishonest of the first order. Therefore you are no better than Schultz!

To his credit, liberal Jon Stewart on The Daily Show ripped Ed Shultz, and showed the full Perry clip in which the very next word was "the debt" after "black clowd" comment. I'm no Stewart fan, but he's one of the most fair librerals I've ever seen. He's willing to debate, stay calm, and actually trade ideas and debate. He's honest, and calls out stupid libs when they do stupid shit like this.

Bravo Jon Stewart. We need more honest folks like him on both sides. He made Shultz look like a moron on national TV in front of throngs of young liberal followers. His willingness to do that took away a lot of power from the race card.

A rare occurrence for Stewart these days -- but congrats for picking on the truly guilty for a change. He's stretched out to the "almost guilty" a lot lately and those are not as entertaining.

Is it just ME? Or do you have to be a closet racist to come up with a stunt like that? It's almost as tho if I said "Look at that black cloud" to Ed Shultz -- the 1st thing that would pop-up in his biased leftist brain is an image of Barack Obama..

To his credit, liberal Jon Stewart on The Daily Show ripped Ed Shultz, and showed the full Perry clip in which the very next word was "the debt" after "black clowd" comment. I'm no Stewart fan, but he's one of the most fair librerals I've ever seen. He's willing to debate, stay calm, and actually trade ideas and debate. He's honest, and calls out stupid libs when they do stupid shit like this.

Bravo Jon Stewart. We need more honest folks like him on both sides. He made Shultz look like a moron on national TV in front of throngs of young liberal followers. His willingness to do that took away a lot of power from the race card.

A rare occurrence for Stewart these days -- but congrats for picking on the truly guilty for a change. He's stretched out to the "almost guilty" a lot lately and those are not as entertaining.

Is it just ME? Or do you have to be a closet racist to come up with a stunt like that? It's almost as tho if I said "Look at that black cloud" to Ed Shultz -- the 1st thing that would pop-up in his biased leftist brain is an image of Barack Obama..

Wow! What insight. And then he would turn around and project his own racism onto you for saying, "Look at the black cloud" Simply remarkable.

Forum List

Back