Open Demand to MSNBC for the Firing of Ed Schultz

Ed brought race into it where it did not belong.

Why do you ignore the preponderance of evidence?

How did I ignore it?

What you are ignoring is the racist element in the tea party movement which is the very base Parry plays to.

What does the Tea Party, or Perry's 'base', have to do with Ed claiming something Perry said is racist? You're deflecting... again.

Stick with the subject... which is Ed, calling Perry racist, when it was not warranted.

Of course she's deflecting. She is defending someones blatant lies.

My advice;

Change the channel.

It's not news or new info that msnbc is a highly partisan station, so why anyone bothers with it is beyond me.

I don't care if he is fired or not. If the left really wants this man to be a spokesman they deserve him. But the fact that people are actually defending this blatant dishonesty is shameful.

True enough.

but seriously, it's unlikely anyone of us would have heard about this if not for the thread.

and anyone still listening to Ed want to be told such things b/c they would never consider voting anything but the (D) until the (S) comes out of the closet.

To his credit, liberal Jon Stewart on The Daily Show ripped Ed Shultz, and showed the full Perry clip in which the very next word was "the debt" after "black clowd" comment. I'm no Stewart fan, but he's one of the most fair librerals I've ever seen. He's willing to debate, stay calm, and actually trade ideas and debate. He's honest, and calls out stupid libs when they do stupid shit like this.

Bravo Jon Stewart. We need more honest folks like him on both sides. He made Shultz look like a moron on national TV in front of throngs of young liberal followers. His willingness to do that took away a lot of power from the race card.

disagree with their reporting? THEY ARE MAKING THINGS UP. THEY ARE DELIBRATELY MAKING FALSE REPORTS TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.

This isn't disagreeing about something. This is complete and utter fabrication.

Pssst....Chicken Little....c'mere.

WHERE WAS YOUR HYPOCRITICAL RW A$$ WHEN THAT RETARD GLENN BECK MADE THIS STATEMENT....?!?!?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K8R2PDmbmA]Glenn Beck: President Obama is a racist - YouTube[/ame]

and this...

Glenn Beck Boldly Lies About Healthcare Reform Regulating Guns - YouTube

and this...

Glenn Beck Caught Lying and Smearing Again - YouTube

this one just as a bonus: GOP Liars - Sen. Jon Kyl & Fox, Prostitutes, Pap Smears, Planned Parenthood & Walgreens - YouTube

You damned RWers really crack me up.

*SMH*

Ed Schultz Just Ended his own Career

What is it with Liberals that they have to make up lies to defeat their foes? Not since Dan Rather’s attempt to pass forged documents attempting to prove that President Bush did not attend National Guard Service have we seen such blatant election tampering. Rather attempted to affect the 2004 elections Ed Schultz is attempt to do the same in the 2012 elections. We haven’t seen such blatant disregard for truth and election tampering as Schultz is involved in, since Rather.

As CBS fired Dan Rather, we demand that MSNBC fire Ed Schultz. At the very heart of journalism is a requirement for truth. When a journalist knowingly defrauds and deceives the people, he or she is responsible to inform that is a breach of fiduciary responsibility to the public. Read more... Creating Orwellian Worldview

You're very dishonest and likely nothing more than a parrot repeating right wing propaganda. Do a little reserach on the Dan Rather "Scandal" or continue to troll knowing others see you as a fool.

Efforts to censor a journalist because you disagree with his/her reporting is reprehensible, and a common characteristic of the New Right. You and other extremists on the far right attack scientists too, simply because you have been brain washed (in your case I suspect only a light rinse was necessary) by the propagandists, Limbaugh, Hannity and the entire Murdoch Clan.

Guess you never heard of media matters?
Or how about all the call from the left to have Beck off the air?
Or the attacks against Fox that Schultz himself has been part of.
It is the left that has been trying to censor people.

Ed brought race into it where it did not belong.

Why do you ignore the preponderance of evidence?

How did I ignore it?

What you are ignoring is the racist element in the tea party movement which is the very base Parry plays to.

Can't ignore what doesn't exist.

Why are you defending a man for blatantly lying? Simply because he agrees with you politically? I thought the truth mattered.

Where did I defend him?

I posted his retraction and asked what the black cloud Parry spoke of was.

I asked that so I could point out to you people that you equate Obama with the bad economy.

You are now the ones misrepresenting what I said and you want Ed to be sacked for misrepresenting what Parry said.,

When do you guys ever act fairly like John Stweard did?

disagree with their reporting? THEY ARE MAKING THINGS UP. THEY ARE DELIBRATELY MAKING FALSE REPORTS TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.

WHERE WAS YOUR HYPOCRITICAL RW A$$ WHEN THAT RETARD GLENN BECK MADE THIS STATEMENT....?!?!?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K8R2PDmbmA]Glenn Beck: President Obama is a racist - YouTube[/ame]

and this...

and this...

this one just as a bonus: GOP Liars - Sen. Jon Kyl & Fox, Prostitutes, Pap Smears, Planned Parenthood & Walgreens - YouTube

*SMH*

What news clips did Beck edit to support his opinions?

:lol:

You go righties. Demand a channel you never watch fire a guy you never listen to!

That'll learn them by golly!

Let me guess...MSNBC is "don't miss programming" for you? As part of the hardcore left, Sallow...one who buys into "progressive ideology" hook line and sinker...I doubt you miss a day of Ed. It's perfect for you...you don't have to think...and it gives you your talking points for the day for places like this.

and this...

and this...

*SMH*

My mom used to whip my a$$ when I tried to point a finger of blame at someone else when I was busted for doing something.

Who were you raised by Aladdin and the 40 thieves for there is no dishonor among thieves or liars.
You damn Liberal holier-than-thou self righteous get on my last nerves!

How did I ignore it?

Can't ignore what doesn't exist.

Why are you defending a man for blatantly lying? Simply because he agrees with you politically? I thought the truth mattered.

Where did I defend him?

I posted his retraction and asked what the black cloud Parry spoke of was.

I asked that so I could point out to you people that you equate Obama with the bad economy.

You are now the ones misrepresenting what I said and you want Ed to be sacked for misrepresenting what Parry said.,

When do you guys ever act fairly like John Stweard did?

So... when it goes against you, you're suddenly a champion of 'apply the same rules to everyone', right? What a freaking joke you are.

where is my qoute defending Ed like was claimed ?

I didnt defend what he said.

How many times has Brietbart been defended for using edited tape by the right on here?

You go righties. Demand a channel you never watch fire a guy you never listen to!

Let me guess...MSNBC is "don't miss programming" for you? As part of the hardcore left, Sallow...one who buys into "progressive ideology" hook line and sinker...I doubt you miss a day of Ed. It's perfect for you...you don't have to think...and it gives you your talking points for the day for places like this.

Lemme guess..you are a hard core regressive who can't tell the difference between hard news and punditry.

Where is your outrage over the attacks from the left against Fox?

FOX puts itself up as a real news channel.

It's not.

It's the propaganda wing of the Republican party. No one would have a problem with them if they just told the truth about that.

None of MSNBC pundits hold themselves up as hard news.

And they aren't. They cherry pick through stories and find stuff that meets with their political view points.

and this...

and this...

*SMH*

Damn

Guess we can cut the hypocracy with the irony on this one.

seriously

It's ok for Ed to make shit up b/c Beck did the same thing.

When you get sick, I'll bet you always get a 'hack'ing cough.

Forum List

Back