Open Demand to MSNBC for the Firing of Ed Schultz

When I first saw the title of this thread I was skeptical that liberals would agree that his actions are reprehensible and disgusting. I was pleasantly surprised that for the most part liberal did agree, and then I came across your avatar and knew almost immediately without even having to look at your post that you would be the one to defend Schultz's immoral actions.

Yet, I'm sure if anyone on Fox were to do half of what Schultz did--if anyone on Fox were to call Andrea Mitchell a left wing slut I would be demanding that they be fired.

Once again you demonstrate the difference between the left and the right. Schultz is making that very clear.

Okay..against my better judgement I went back to watch the video. There was no "editing". Well not in the way you mean. All Schultz was doing was mapping stuff that Perry said with the video and charging racism. Some of it was trivial..like the "Black Cloud" stuff. Some of it was not..like inferring that President Obama doesn't love his country.

In any case..you don't like it..don't watch. I never signed any petitions to get Beck, Hannity, Savage, Limbaugh or O'Reilly off the air.

So, against your better judgement, you went back and actually watched the video in question so you would actually be informed on the subject you were already commenting on. Congrats.

Ed saying that the 'black cloud' Perry was referring to was Obama was a flat out lie, as evidenced when Ed showed the 'complete' clip the next night.

What does Obama loving or not loving his country have to do with race, other than in Ed's mind?

I don't watch Schultz all that much..he apologized? Wondering if they were going to suspend him again. Oh..and which fox guy did they suspend for saying stupid shit? How many times do they apologize when they say stupid shit..or get things wrong?

And when was the last time a Democratic Candidate accused a Republican candidate of "not loving his country"?

How about when one candidate did that to another? Like in the last 100 years or so?

How about one candidate accusing another of not being born here?

Or how about they mention his national ancestral origin? Lot of that going on in Presidential elections?

Like to Clinton say something about Dole that went "Bob Dole's national ancestral origin will obviously have an affect on his policy making"? Do you even know what ethnicity Dole is? How about Clinton?

What's changed?

Ed Schultz Just Ended his own Career

What is it with Liberals that they have to make up lies to defeat their foes? Not since Dan Rather’s attempt to pass forged documents attempting to prove that President Bush did not attend National Guard Service have we seen such blatant election tampering. Rather attempted to affect the 2004 elections Ed Schultz is attempt to do the same in the 2012 elections. We haven’t seen such blatant disregard for truth and election tampering as Schultz is involved in, since Rather.

As CBS fired Dan Rather, we demand that MSNBC fire Ed Schultz. At the very heart of journalism is a requirement for truth. When a journalist knowingly defrauds and deceives the people, he or she is responsible to inform that is a breach of fiduciary responsibility to the public. Read more... Creating Orwellian Worldview

You're very dishonest and likely nothing more than a parrot repeating right wing propaganda. Do a little reserach on the Dan Rather "Scandal" or continue to troll knowing others see you as a fool.

Efforts to censor a journalist because you disagree with his/her reporting is reprehensible, and a common characteristic of the New Right. You and other extremists on the far right attack scientists too, simply because you have been brain washed (in your case I suspect only a light rinse was necessary) by the propagandists, Limbaugh, Hannity and the entire Murdoch Clan.
And, with their next breath, they'll advocate a strict adherence to the literal meaning of the Constitution! I wonder if they ever read the damn thing! Especially that Bill of Rights stuff.

And another thing, Conservative, I noticed you completely skipped over the fact that the article in the OP got the President's name completely wrong. As if Obama was foreign sounding enough.

That's okay..huh?

Stuff like this via Schultz is a perfect example why people shouldn't watch the overtly partisan talking heads on either MSNBC or Fox News. They all take things out of context or play edited videos to rile up their ever-loyal viewers.
Regarding Schultz's performance,, fire the guy! Better yet, fire any talking head that misrepresents the factual truth, no matter what their ideology.

When I first saw the title of this thread I was skeptical that liberals would agree that his actions are reprehensible and disgusting. I was pleasantly surprised that for the most part liberal did agree, and then I came across your avatar and knew almost immediately without even having to look at your post that you would be the one to defend Schultz's immoral actions.

Yet, I'm sure if anyone on Fox were to do half of what Schultz did--if anyone on Fox were to call Andrea Mitchell a left wing slut I would be demanding that they be fired.

Once again you demonstrate the difference between the left and the right. Schultz is making that very clear.

You're kidding.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YKYJ5rF-qA&feature=related]Racist Glenn Beck compares Obama to Hitler and Nazi's - YouTube[/ame]

And another thing, Conservative, I noticed you completely skipped over the fact that the article in the OP got the President's name completely wrong. As if Obama was foreign sounding enough.

That's okay..huh?

I didn't skip it. I ignored it as the rantings of an avowed Obama hater. I concentrated on the subject in question... Ed's comments about Perry.

You're kidding.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YKYJ5rF-qA&feature=related]Racist Glenn Beck compares Obama to Hitler and Nazi's - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, Beck liked to make Nazi connections. Did he ever endorse cheating?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB3j9fpTKkk]MSNBC's Schultz- I'd Cheat To Keep Brown From Winning In Massachusetts - YouTube[/ame]

By the way, if we are going to be discussing people that no longer work for the respective networks Olbermann was completely devoid of class and civility too.

Show me the Fox News equivalent of this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Iip_BhhAo]MSNBC Hate Speech on Display - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

You're kidding.

That's what you have!?! You obviously don't know shit about Ed Schultz. If that Beck video was offensive and Schultz isn't you are brain dead.

Course Rather was right about Boosh's service, but he had the wrong copies. The typical Fox/Pub/Rush tidal wave of crappe. That was the end of "liberal" media, courageous and investigative reporting...no big deal, dupes...
I'm sure corporate media has our best interests in mind. Now we have ratings madness and gossip as political news, infotainment for the dupes. No reason why anyone needs to know what a filibuster should be (instead of Pubs paralyzing gov't since 11/2009), or what health reform actually is (good stuff for everyone but the bloated health indusytry), or what we're actually doing in Libya (basically nothing, killing no one), or what destructive, un-American loudmouths the Tea Party/RW Pubs/Fox/Rush are, etc, etc, etc.
OOOOBBBBBAAAAAAMMMMMAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Last edited:
Noooooooo! They might replace Ed with someone who can actually articulate the liberal position with intelligence and sommon sense. Anybody can get lucky. Look at Ed.

Stuff like this via Schultz is a perfect example why people shouldn't watch the overtly partisan talking heads on either MSNBC or Fox News. They all take things out of context or play edited videos to rile up their ever-loyal viewers.
Regarding Schultz's performance,, fire the guy! Better yet, fire any talking head that misrepresents the factual truth, no matter what their ideology.

Would anybody be left at Fox News? Seriously.

OH NO!

a bunch of pussy ass conservatives won't watch MSNBC if they don't fire Ed!

What the FUCK SHALL WE DOOOOOOO!!
???!?!?!?!

:rofl:

you ironic pussies need to stop complaining about Ed given the last decade of fox news pundits saying stupid shit, daily.

seriously.

:lol:

OH NO!

???!?!?!?!

you ironic pussies need to stop complaining about Ed given the last decade of fox news pundits saying stupid shit, daily.

seriously.

I prefer they keep the idiocy alive. Nothing spells democrats better then MR. Shultz

OH NO!

???!?!?!?!

seriously.

I prefer they keep the idiocy alive. Nothing spells democrats better then MR. Shultz

I'll make sure that Sean Hannity gets a copy of your transcript.

Forum List

Back