Oopsie. NY Times Corrects Hit Piece on Kavanaugh

I have to admit, that is a peculiar situation. During the whole time kavanaugh was being investigated, and during the hearings, this allegation never surfaced, now, out of the blue, it comes up.

One would wonder why. It's not like the kavanaugh confirmation was held in secret. The whole country knew, and this steir guy knew as well. Why did he wait?

Because FBI did not follow up, did not do due deligence in the background check, THATS WHY.

They did in fact do the due dilligance in multiple background checks.

This guys story is contradictory implausible and absurd and not worth any time as it is falling apart as you spin like Tonya Harding trying eke a little credbility for it

Why didn't they interview this guy? Coons referred his testimony.

It doesn't add up to due dilligence.

I just said why and it does not add up to lack of due dilligance.

You said bullshit. FBI did not follow up on Max's story in any shape or form.
I stated facts.

It is a worthless,and implausible story unsupported by any evidencde and refuted by one of the two victims. Maybe both victims if Kavanugh ever comments which he likely wont

This is why most Americans will crawl naked over broken glass next November to vote for the guy we really don’t want as President.

They completely fabricated the entire story.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ts_outrageous_smear_of_justice_kavanaugh.html

So Kavanaugh's dick was so fucking small it was not worthy of being remembered.

Having a little dick is not a free pass for assault.
dude, you have absolutely no integrity whatsoever. wow. we note your disdain for a person you know fking absolutely nothing about!!! just a shame people like you exist.
Like you know shit & worship the pervert. You know nothing about these women yet you call them liars.

I know he was accused of sexual assault by a reputable woman.

I know we have new allegations to go along with others.

From Kavanaugh's ridiculous testimony, I believe these allegations.

Um no

His accuser was not reputable and had a political motive,

The new allegation does not even implicate Kavanaugh in any assault it implicates OTHER men.

The accuser is a well renowned professor who wanted to let people know what kind of person Kananaugh was.

I understand. You never could get a woman to so humping their leg is justified.
You're omitting something with regard to the accuser, who wasn't involved in the incident. That accuser is a Democrat operative. This is a hate crime against a Republican and his family. Life in prison will do for that nutcase professor with the false narrative.

Not one bit which is why it is not meorable at all to NOT have one handed to you.

It woudl be enormously memorable had it ever happened which is why her claim that she does not remember the incident is a massive refutation and contradictory piece of evidence to the allegation

Stop dodging the question - it's very simple and goes straight to the issue. Just answer it.
I did
It is very stupid and massively crushing for you.

SOmething that almost never happens to people is not memorable in its absence.

She has no memory of it and would have if it had happened.

You may think that the word salad you put up is an answer, but it's not.

I'll ask again and see if you can clearly answer it:

Do you have any trouble at all remembering that you never had a cock handed to you?
It was clear, concise and articulate and an absolute anseer you dishonest fool.

NOT ONE BIT'

is a clear concise and articulate answer even if we habve rpoven you are a iar and uneducated fool who does not grasp clear english

Asked and answered and your idiotic spin is a massive failure.

So - NO,

you have absolutely no problem remembering that you never had a dick handed to you, so why do you think this person can't remember, such a memorable thing as NOT ahving had a cock handed to her?

The reason I have no probllem remembering it never happened is because it never happened and would only be memorable if it did.

She has no memory of gthe alleged iincident which refutes the allegation because she would remmeber it if it happened,

Day too day normal occurences are not memorable. Abnormal events are memorable.

Lack of abnormal events is NOT memorable.

Stop dodging the question - it's very simple and goes straight to the issue. Just answer it.
I did

Do you have any trouble at all remembering that you never had a cock handed to you?

NOT ONE BIT'

is a clear concise and articulate answer even if we habve rpoven you are a iar and uneducated fool who does not grasp clear english

So - NO,

you have absolutely no problem remembering that you never had a dick handed to you, so why do you think this person can't remember, such a memorable thing as NOT ahving had a cock handed to her?

The reason I have no probllem remembering it never happened is because it never happened and would only be memorable if it did.

She has no memory of gthe alleged iincident which refutes the allegation because she would remmeber it if it happened,

For you it is VERY memorable that dick handing didn't happen to you. Weird huh? Considering you keep saying it wouldn't be.

Because FBI did not follow up, did not do due deligence in the background check, THATS WHY.

This guys story is contradictory implausible and absurd and not worth any time as it is falling apart as you spin like Tonya Harding trying eke a little credbility for it

I stated facts.

It is a worthless,and implausible story unsupported by any evidencde and refuted by one of the two victims. Maybe both victims if Kavanugh ever comments which he likely wont

It is supported by witness and collaborating testimony, no victim is refuting testimony.

I did

NOT ONE BIT'

So - NO,

For you it is VERY memorable that dick handing didn't happen to you. Weird huh? Considering you keep saying it wouldn't be.
Wrong.

It would be memorable only if it happened which si true for anyone.

It is not memorable when I do not get punched out because it seldom happens.

It only becoomes memorable if it does

Saying you do not rememeber something happeniing is a refuation that it did.

You really need to develop a better grasp of logic.

I stated facts.

It is supported by witness and collaborating testimony, no victim is refuting testimony.
No it is not

There is absolutely zero corroborating testimony and no corroborating witnersses.

You are stating a bald faced like in contradiction of the known facts AGAIN.

Yes one of the victims refutes it the other has nothing to say

I stated facts.

No it is not

There is absolutely zero corroborating testimony and no corroborating witnersses.

There are seven corraborating accounts to Ramirez's story.

Not one bit which is why it is not meorable at all to NOT have one handed to you.

It woudl be enormously memorable had it ever happened which is why her claim that she does not remember the incident is a massive refutation and contradictory piece of evidence to the allegation

I did

NOT ONE BIT'

So - NO

You have absolutely no problem remembering that you never had a dick handed to you, so why do you think this person can't remember, such a memorable thing as NOT having had a cock handed to her?

Because it didn’t happen.

I stated facts.

No it is not

In named witnesses, that a left wing rag has discovered but not disclosed.

NOT ONE BIT'

So - NO,

Wrong.

..except it is very memorable to you that you never had a cock handed.

You can dance around that all you want to but it's just not credible, by an example of your own memmory.

I stated facts.

No it is not

We were discussing the new allegation.

And we only have an unconfirmed claim that there are witnesses to Ramirex allegations.

Judging from the massively failed track record of allegations so far those unnamed witnesses are worthless.

NOT ONE BIT'

So - NO,

Wrong.

You can dance around that all you want but it's just not credible, by an example of your own memmory.
It is not memorable that something so out of the ordinary did not happen.

It would only be memorable if it did.

It is abssoolutely credible and memory works exactly like that.

We do not remmeber the mundane and ordinary and the lack of unusual events. We remember the unusual.

I did

NOT ONE BIT'

So - NO

You have absolutely no problem remembering that you never had a dick handed to you, so why do you think this person can't remember, such a memorable thing as NOT having had a cock handed to her?

Actually it did happen - he never had a dick handed and remembers that suprisingly clearly, considering his claims that it not happening wouldn't be memmorable.

So - NO,

Wrong.

You can dance around that all you want but it's just not credible, by an example of your own memmory.

We do not remmeber the mundane and ordinary and the lack of unusual events. We remember the unusual.

But it was memmorable to you and you keep failing to explain that contradiction to your little theory that it wouldn't be memmorable.

Wrong.

But it was memmorable to you and you can't explain that contradiction to your little theory that it wouldn't be memmorable.
I have stated no contradiction.

You have

Unusual events are meorable. Their absence is not.

It is just that simple and not remembering a silly allegation like this is a clear and absolute piece of contradictory evidence.

I did

NOT ONE BIT'

So - NO

Actually it did happen - he never had a dick handed and remembers that suprisingly clearly, considering his claims that it not happening wouldn't be memmorable.
Wrong dumbass.

We remmeber the unusual and the day to day lack of the unusual is not memorable

Wrong.

But it was memmorable to you and you can't explain that contradiction to your little theory that it wouldn't be memmorable.
I have stated no contradiction.

Now you are down to denying the obvious.

1. You say NOT getting handed a dick wouldn't be memmorable.
2. When asked if you were ever handed a dick, you say that you clearly remember that you were never handed a dick.

2 is a contradiction to 1. Contradiction is explained easily - it's weird for someone to not remember if they WERE OR WERE NOT handed a dick.

She remembers something, thats for sure, but what exactly she declined to say, so it's niether a corroboration nor contradiction to what someone else claimed.

Last edited:

NOT ONE BIT'

So - NO

Wrong dumbass.

We remmeber the unusual and the day to day lack of the unusual is not memorable

So I'm wrong....and you DID have a dick handed to you?

Forum List

Back