Can We Call NYT "Fake News" Now?

They have been fake news for a long time, but they are worse now.

The entire MSM is fake news, including Fox News.

The NY Times and the rest of the news media are working against the best interests of our nation....

The AP and the whole mainstream media puts out fake political news. It's endemic and needs to be torn out by its leftist, neo-marxist roots.

The NY Times has been fake news since they covered up Stalin's Holomodor back in the day. President Trump should remove them from the WH Press Corps as no longer legitimate, and award their position to Project Veritas, or InfoWars.

The NY Times has been fake news since they covered up Stalin's Holomodor back in the day. President Trump should remove them from the WH Press Corps as no longer legitimate, and award their position to Project Veritas, or InfoWars.
Other media outlets should jump on them when they are wrong. The gray lady is now the old hag.

Once respected papers NYT and WAPO were corrupted and ultimately reduced to bird cage liner by the Left. That's pretty much what Leftists do when they gain control of anything.

I have to agree but I think Fox is far better than the rest. That's because they're the only one telling the other side.

I have to agree but I think Fox is far better than the rest. That's because they're the only one telling the other side.
I don’t think they are better, but they are the only one on the right.

I don’t think they are better, but they are the only one on the right.
OK, but what happens when there is no differing opinion? I'd say that's a worst case scenario.

The Hill reported, "The New York Times on Tuesday announced the closure of its Spanish-language platform, NYT en Español."

Failing in English.

Failing in Spanish.

The New York Times issues correction for Justice Kavanaugh report Clearly it should have been a retraction! PERIOD!

The New York Times issues correction for Justice Kavanaugh report
They issued a correction. That isn’t fake news.

Has Fox ever issued corrections?
It doesn’t really matter. The MSM in the USA is a joke. It is completely compromised by the elites/billionaires/ruling class. They can’t ever tell the truth and this includes Fox News.

This famous quote from long ago, got it right. It’s much worse now. Americans are amazingly uninformed if they consume MSM news.

“The corporate grip on opinion in the United States is one of the wonders of the Western world. No First World country has ever managed to eliminate so entirely from its media all objectivity—much less dissent.”

― Gore Vidal

Forum List

Back