Oopsie. NY Times Corrects Hit Piece on Kavanaugh

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This is why most Americans will crawl naked over broken glass next November to vote for the guy we really don’t want as President.

They completely fabricated the entire story.

It’s all about smear.

E7D58D05-BB53-489D-9BFE-5173ED8C39CA.png

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ts_outrageous_smear_of_justice_kavanaugh.html

Even Ramirez said she was so drunk at the time that she can’t rely 100% on her memory. But not everybody was drunk.
Drunk is wealthy white Republican opioid.

Once again Liberals showing what lying hate mongering assholes they are. We see it quite often, don't we?

This is why most Americans will crawl naked over broken glass next November to vote for the guy we really don’t want as President.

They completely fabricated the entire story.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ts_outrageous_smear_of_justice_kavanaugh.html

Whats your problem... The story is still reportable...

Personally I don't want to see these articles right now... I would leave him there and bring out the real shit when a Democrat President in office...

Democrats want him to hang. No proof needed.
Democrats dont care if Democrats harass women, though. Or be racist.
Partisans are so fucking disingenuous with EVERYTHING. Makes me sick.

Even Ramirez said she was so drunk at the time that she can’t rely 100% on her memory. But not everybody was drunk.
Most of the sexual assault complaints come from towns run by democrats

One of the worst parts of this nasty, toxic environment is that believing an accuser is getting more and more difficult.
If you democrats weren’t suffering from TDS some one might believe you. Kavanagh isn’t going anywhere biatch

This is the game democrats play, democrats lie, and it's all part of the democrat propaganda wing, and they really don't care if they get caught lying. If they think their lie changed one person's mind away from their opponent, they'll lie. The problem for them is, their unhinged, TDS lying also drives people away from them, but they're too stupid to care about that.

Democrats are the party of trash.

One of the worst parts of this nasty, toxic environment is that believing an accuser is getting more and more difficult.
If you democrats weren’t suffering from TDS some one might believe you. Kavanagh isn’t going anywhere biatch
Classy stuff. You're a good Trumpster. Dittos 'n red hat 'n stuff.
Accept it he’s your president, he’s going to stack the courts for the next 40 years with conservative judges , he’s going to win in 2020.. deal with it .. let it oit.. SCREAM LOL

Hmmm... watching you get facetious is a new one.

After all these years, the board must finally be getting to you.

You used to stay above the fray.

Democrats who attacked Kavanaugh yesterday owe Kavanaugh an apology.

Better yet, they deserve to have the word "IDIOT" tattooed across their foreheads in big, bold letters.

I could name a few of them but I won't.

Definitely, I don't have the patience that I used to have here.

Definitely, I don't have the patience that I used to have here.
I fully understand that.

My patience was gone 10 minutes after I signed up 15 years ago.

And this is where the journalistic standards are.
One of the nations largest media companies publish an article on a sitting SCOTUS member where the source was one guy said something happened to another person, and someone else wrote it in a book.
At no time did the NYT take the 15 seconds required to vet the accusation by simply asking the...wait for it... person who was supposedly victimized.
Then later has the audacity to excuse this unforgivable fuck up by saying "well... the person refused to comment". EVEN THOUGH in the same book....right there in black and white.... the "victim" stated she does not remember it happening.

And look who all lined up to believe it.
ALL 10 DEMOCRAT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES

And that is where our political standards are.

Last edited:
It was a Bill Clinton friend that threw the rumor out there to begin with, which was investigated by Senate Dems and found not to have merit. Interesting why none of that was included in the correction either.

Last edited:
Democrats want him to hang. No proof needed.
Democrats dont care if Democrats harass women, though. Or be racist.
Partisans are so fucking disingenuous with EVERYTHING. Makes me sick.

Well the GOP believe he was above reproach... No investigations needed, call the accusers liars and move on... Is that how you would treat your daughter?

GOP refused to investigate... That's it...

We don't know if he is guilty or innocent because accusations are not investigated. Therefore not by his fault he has lost his presumption of innocence.

Forum List

Back