Oopsie. NY Times Corrects Hit Piece on Kavanaugh

This is why most Americans will crawl naked over broken glass next November to vote for the guy we really don’t want as President.

They completely fabricated the entire story.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ts_outrageous_smear_of_justice_kavanaugh.html

So Kavanaugh's dick was so fucking small it was not worthy of being remembered.

Having a little dick is not a free pass for assault.
dude, you have absolutely no integrity whatsoever. wow. we note your disdain for a person you know fking absolutely nothing about!!! just a shame people like you exist.
Like you know shit & worship the pervert. You know nothing about these women yet you call them liars.

I know he was accused of sexual assault by a reputable woman.

I know we have new allegations to go along with others.

From Kavanaugh's ridiculous testimony, I believe these allegations.

Um no

His accuser was not reputable and had a political motive,

The new allegation does not even implicate Kavanaugh in any assault it implicates OTHER men.

The accuser is a well renowned professor who wanted to let people know what kind of person Kananaugh was.

I understand. You never could get a woman to so humping their leg is justified.
HE is not renowned and he is merely an average nobody even if he is a professor.

Since his allegation is weak, contradictory and refuted by one of the two victims he is letting people know what kind of dishonest person HE is.

Liberals are continuing to go after Kavanaugh to delegitimize future SCOTUS rulings that don't go their way.
Except such does not delegitimize any rulings whatsoever.

The entire smear campaign is utterly asinine.
If your fuckedc up cheating rapist protecting party had a real investigation, it would be over.
They did and none of the allegations were found to have no merit

Last edited:
This is why most Americans will crawl naked over broken glass next November to vote for the guy we really don’t want as President.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ts_outrageous_smear_of_justice_kavanaugh.html
But it wasn’t uncovered during the Ford fiasco
I have to admit, that is a peculiar situation. During the whole time kavanaugh was being investigated, and during the hearings, this allegation never surfaced, now, out of the blue, it comes up.

One would wonder why. It's not like the kavanaugh confirmation was held in secret. The whole country knew, and this steir guy knew as well. Why did he wait?

No it isn't.

You've had long enough life probably...do you have a problem remembering if anyone put a dick in your hand?

The ony people who would, were either handling a lot of dicks, or maybe remember being handed a dick but can't recall who's dick it was exactly. Niether contradicts witness account that it was Bret and his dick.

Yes it absolutely is a refutationand contradiction

:rolleyes:

I don't remember if I took a shit in the morning yesterday.

Is that a refutation of my wife's recollection that I did?

You are saying it is, I'm saying you are crazy.
Everyone takes a shit on a frequent basis.

Very very few people have a penis pushed into their hands at a party..

Taking a shit is normal and not memorable being acosted by a penis at a party is memorable.

You are now defeating yourself with a false equivelancy.

NOT being acosted by a penus at a party is JUST AS MEMORABLE.

Again is there ANYONE here in this thread that is unsure about having been handed a stranger's dick at some point in your life?

Wrong,

It is normal to NOT be acosted by a penis at a party therefore it is NOT as memorable.

Do you have any trouble at all remembering that you never had a cock handed to you?

Don't lie now.

What proof do you have? The former Clinton lawyer? I did see your link or the names of the seven witnesses either, you must of forgot.

Ummm witness testimony - I though we went over that?

Just because he worked at one time as Clinton's lawyer doesn't mean he is a false witness.

And even if you are inclined to belive that he is lying, how to explain FBI not interested in interviewing him at the time they had to do a background check?
The witness testimony IS the allegation and is not evidence..

You want a dick pic from the 80's or it didn't happen?

Yes it is evidence.

No it is not evidence it is an allegation

And just to settle witness testimony being or not being evidence:

18 U.S. Code § 3502.Admissibility in evidence of eye witness testimony

The testimony of a witness that he saw the accused commit or participate in the commission of the crime for which the accused is being tried shall be admissible in evidence in a criminal prosecution in any trial court ordained and established under article III of the Constitution of the United States.
Yes and that does not refute the fact that an accuser is not a witness or evidence which supports or proves the accusation.

An accusation does not constitute evidence that it is true

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

So Kavanaugh's dick was so fucking small it was not worthy of being remembered.

Having a little dick is not a free pass for assault.
dude, you have absolutely no integrity whatsoever. wow. we note your disdain for a person you know fking absolutely nothing about!!! just a shame people like you exist.
Like you know shit & worship the pervert. You know nothing about these women yet you call them liars.

I know he was accused of sexual assault by a reputable woman.

I know we have new allegations to go along with others.

From Kavanaugh's ridiculous testimony, I believe these allegations.

Um no

His accuser was not reputable and had a political motive,

The new allegation does not even implicate Kavanaugh in any assault it implicates OTHER men.

The accuser is a well renowned professor who wanted to let people know what kind of person Kananaugh was.

I understand. You never could get a woman to so humping their leg is justified.

A well known professor that was also Bill Clinton’s attorney.

He didn’t seem to care what kind of man Clinton was.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

I have to admit, that is a peculiar situation. During the whole time kavanaugh was being investigated, and during the hearings, this allegation never surfaced, now, out of the blue, it comes up.

One would wonder why. It's not like the kavanaugh confirmation was held in secret. The whole country knew, and this steir guy knew as well. Why did he wait?

Because FBI did not do due deligence in the background check, THATS WHY. Republicans defined which leads they are to check out and which ones not to.

Yes it absolutely is a refutationand contradiction

Taking a shit is normal and not memorable being acosted by a penis at a party is memorable.

Again is there ANYONE here in this thread that is unsure about having been handed a stranger's dick at some point in your life?

Wrong,

It is normal to NOT be acosted by a penis at a party therefore it is NOT as memorable.

Do you have any trouble at all remembering that you never had a cock handed to you.

Don't lie now.
Not one bit which is why it is not memorable at all to NOT have one handed to you.

It woudl be enormously memorable had it ever happened which is why her claim that she does not remember the incident is a massive refutation and contradictory piece of evidence to the allegation

Wrong,

Do you have any trouble at all remembering that you never had a cock handed to you.

Don't lie now.
Not one bit which is why it is not meorable at all to NOT have one handed to you.

It woudl be enormously memorable had it ever happened which is why her claim that she does not remember the incident is a massive refutation and contradictory piece of evidence to the allegation

Stop dodging the question - it's very simple and goes straight to the issue. Just answer it.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

Because FBI did not follow up, did not do due deligence in the background check, THATS WHY.

They did in fact do the due dilligance in multiple background checks.

This guys story is contradictory implausible and absurd and not worth any time as it is falling apart as you spin like Tonya Harding trying eke a little credbility for it

Wrong,

Don't lie now.
Not one bit which is why it is not meorable at all to NOT have one handed to you.

Stop dodging the question - it's very simple and goes straight to the issue. Just answer it.
I did
It is very stupid and massively crushing for you.

SOmething that almost never happens to people is not memorable in its absence.

She has no memory of it and would have if it had happened.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

Because FBI did not follow up, did not do due deligence in the background check, THATS WHY.

This guys story is contradictory implausible and absurd and not worth any time as it is falling apart as you spin like Tonya Harding trying eke a little credbility for it

Why didn't they interview this guy? Coons referred his testimony.

It doesn't add up to due dilligence.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

I just said why and it does not add up to lack of due dilligance.

Wrong,

Don't lie now.

I did

You may think that the word salad you put up is an answer, but it's not.

I'll ask again and see if you can clearly answer it:

Do you have any trouble at all remembering that you never had a cock handed to you?

Wrong,

Don't lie now.

I did

It was clear, concise and articulate and an absolute anseer you dishonest fool.

NOT ONE BIT'

is a clear concise and articulate answer even if we habve rpoven you are a iar and uneducated fool who does not grasp clear english

Asked and answered and your idiotic spin is a massive failure.

I just said why and it does not add up to lack of due dilligance.

You said bullshit. FBI did not follow up on Max's story in any shape or form.

What proof do you have? The former Clinton lawyer? I did see your link or the names of the seven witnesses either, you must of forgot.

Ummm witness testimony - I though we went over that?

Just because he worked at one time as Clinton's lawyer doesn't mean he is a false witness.

And even if you are inclined to belive that he is lying, how to explain FBI not interested in interviewing him at the time they had to do a background check?
The witness testimony IS the allegation and is not evidence..

You want a dick pic from the 80's or it didn't happen?

Yes it is evidence.

No it is not evidence it is an allegation

And just to settle the general quesiton of witness testimony being or not being evidence:

18 U.S. Code § 3502.Admissibility in evidence of eye witness testimony

The testimony of a witness that he saw the accused commit or participate in the commission of the crime for which the accused is being tried shall be admissible in evidence in a criminal prosecution in any trial court ordained and established under article III of the Constitution of the United States.

18 U.S. Code § 3502 - Admissibility in evidence of eye witness testimony
The witness is a Democrat operative, operating out of a Democrat-controlled University that makes sure the students treat opposition leaders with physical violence and a lot of inappropriate epithets rather than welcoming them in good sportsmanship.

Don't breed students to become warmongers, or it could blow up in your face.

Don't lie now.

I did

It was clear, concise and articulate and an absolute anseer you dishonest fool.

NOT ONE BIT'

is a clear concise and articulate answer even if we habve rpoven you are a iar and uneducated fool who does not grasp clear english

Asked and answered and your idiotic spin is a massive failure.

So - NO

You have absolutely no problem remembering that you never had a dick handed to you, so why do you think this person can't remember, such a memorable thing as NOT having had a cock handed to her?

Forum List

Back