Oops, CNN wrong again

I am sure that according to CNN poll, Labour should have won the election.

CNN is not news... is not news.

The redux...:auiqs.jpg:

CNNmope.jpg

Wasn't that long ago that CNN was reporting that Boris Johnson was/is a terrible Prime Minister.

Boris Johnson: No one thought a UK Prime Minister could be worse than Theresa May. Until now. - CNN

Evidently there are a few that disagree.

UK election: Boris Johnson forecast to win vote, per exit polls

I actually follow UK politics, this was close to expected.

Corbyn for Labour is an awful politician and Boris is just as bad but the Election system over there really helped the Conservatives due Brexit Party not competing.

Boris is still a bad Prime Minister. But a big result for the Conservatives over the Labour party which has huge infighting.

Brexit will happen and UK will feel the effects of it. Boris can barely tell the truth and has been caught lying numerous times.

By the way Boris was the guy laughing at Trump only last week... He now needs a deal with the EU, he will get one, he will claim it as a success but he will feel heat from his own party.

They have interesting times ahead.... Theresa May was bad but Boris is in another league...

It seems Boris Johnson understood that the people after three years I believe of waiting wanted Brexit done and made that the focus of this election. There is lesson all politicans could benefit from listening to the people instead of talking at them or down to them is a much more effective way to get their vote.

Trump and Johnson’s superficial similarities: Both have flamboyant blonde hairstyles, rail against political correctness, are slippery with the truth, sound populist themes, and are willing to buck the establishment for political gain

"BREAKING: "I will not lead the party in any future General Election campaign" Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn declares after overwhelming election results."

I don't know whose with a brain is watching that Shit to even know how wrong they are.

Except for people in an Airport Bar waiting for a flight, CNN is like a tree falling in the forest with no one around to hear the crash.....Does it make a sound?

They are like the Idiot from the Bible....sound and fury signifying nothing.

U.K. General Election 2019: A Big Night for Conservatives, Exit Poll Shows

Looks like a major victory for Boris and conservatives. Brexit by end of Jan.
The following UK recession May last forever.

Too bad for the globalists.
The following recession that may last forever May persuade a lot of people of the opposite. Globalism is simply natural along with ever more free trade. This is just as dumb as having Trump as president and is the result also plenty of misinformation scare tactics fear-mongering racism etc etc, along with Russian interference. All of which you have never heard anything about of course LOL aaarrrggghhh

U.K. General Election 2019: A Big Night for Conservatives, Exit Poll Shows

Looks like a major victory for Boris and conservatives. Brexit by end of Jan.
The following UK recession May last forever.

Too bad for the globalists.
The following recession that may last forever May persuade a lot of people of the opposite. Globalism is simply natural along with ever more free trade. This is just as dumb as having Trump as president and is the result also plenty of misinformation scare tactics fear-mongering racism etc etc, along with Russian interference. All of which you have never heard anything about of course LOL aaarrrggghhh
How about a reply in not so broken English.
Google translate broken? Comrade?

It seems Boris Johnson understood that the people after three years I believe of waiting wanted Brexit done and made that the focus of this election. There is lesson all politicans could benefit from listening to the people instead of talking at them or down to them is a much more effective way to get their vote.
if the dems would put up a candidate who is focused on the issues, not hate/trump, i'd be willing to listen in hopes of getting past all this divide. we've got a schoolyard for a government these days and it sucks.

Forum List

Back