oops...cain is pro choice

Cain is too close to the center imo. I see a possible cabinet position, but no more.

I kind of hope Cain wins the nomination so the Republican party falls apart lol.... again. It seems they didn't learn anything after Bush and McCain, now we have Cain, Perry and Mitt as "front runners"??? LOLZ!

Sure, give it to the states, but what kind of human(man or woman) would purposely have their own child ripped apart is what I'm fearful of. This proves that a large percentage of the population is made up of truly sick people. Pure evil.

day-cain-wash.jpg

so herman cain said he doesn't think government has a role in telling a woman what to do with her body.

:rofl:

man are the rightwingnuts gonna be ticked.

I am adamantly against abortion.
At the same time, I would never force my opinion about that onto another person.

I don't really care what a president (or presidential candidate's) position on abortion is because a president can't change what the SCOTUS has already done about that.

i have no problem with your pov on the subject. you have the right to your opinion. but you're aware that most on the right don't agree with you.

Most of the people on the right that I personally know don't have feelings so strongly about abortion that it is a deal-breaker.

so herman cain said he doesn't think government has a role in telling a woman what to do with her body.

Meh, not so much.

I think the thing about the "Pro-Life" movement is that it knows it's asking for an impossible thing, so they've never thought about what happens if the dog actualy catches the car.

(Do you all like the way I use metaphors in a painful way?)

If they ever overturned Roe v. Wade (which is an AWFUL decision, BTW), that would just toss the issue back to the states. States where women have been used to having abortion on demand for 40 years. That would just mobilize women to make sure it stays that way when they are crafting the laws that would have to be created when it's left to the states.

That would honestly suck for Republicans, because a lot of women who don't vote will, and for Democrats.

But let's say that they can get a few states to outlaw most abortions, or at least Abortion as a form of contraception, which is really why 95% of abortions are performed.

Again, so what? Have prostitution laws gotten rid of the streetwalkers? A quick visit to a website like "Backpage.com" would say, ummmm, no. (They took over the business from Craigslist after too many hookers were found in trash bags!)

Have the drug laws gotten rid of drugs? Have gun laws in big cities gotten rid of guns? Did Prohibition work?

Now, if people who care about abortion really did want less of them, they'd support universal pre-natal care, family and medical leave, and other things "rugged individualist" Republicans are usually against.

I am adamantly against abortion.
At the same time, I would never force my opinion about that onto another person.

I don't really care what a president (or presidential candidate's) position on abortion is because a president can't change what the SCOTUS has already done about that.

i have no problem with your pov on the subject. you have the right to your opinion. but you're aware that most on the right don't agree with you.

Most of the people on the right that I personally know don't have feelings so strongly about abortion that it is a deal-breaker.

i agree. but "the base" does.

As a man abortion literally makes me want to cry - killing a child??

What the fuck is wrong with people?

This is heartbreaking....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkAsLPrnJGc]Ron Paul Ad - Life - YouTube[/ame]

That's what I've always said. And, if you wanna' kill your baby, you should pay for it yourself.

Why not make killing the child legal up to a year or two if this should be legal. Really, what's the difference. I will admit that up to maybe a month it has not really developed enough to feel pain, but after that what's the difference between killing it inside or outside.

It's a question of how much do you value a baby? A bunch of savages humanity is made up of.

Why not make killing the child legal up to a year or two if this should be legal. Really, what's the difference. I will admit that up to maybe a month it has not really developed enough to feel pain, but after that what's the difference between killing it inside or outside.

It's a question of how much do you value a baby? A bunch of savages humanity is made up of.

did you notice, troll, that this thread isn't about 'abortion'. it's about herman cain.

stay focused, nutbar.

actually he's very clear. he, himself, would never support abortion. but as a leader, he believes the constitution limits the actions that government can take.

I've got to disagree with you. I don't think he's been clear about that at all. He issued a "clarification" saying "As to my political policy view on abortion, I am 100 percent pro-life. End of story...I will appoint judges who understand the original intent of the Constitution. Judges who are committed to the rule of law know that the Constitution contains no right to take the life of unborn children." With comments like these, Cain has hardly made clear any distinction from a doctrinaire pro-life candidate.

Cain: Abortion Comments ‘Misconstrued’ - By Katrina Trinko - The Corner - National Review Online

did you notice, troll, that this thread isn't about 'abortion'. it's about herman cain.

stay focused, nutbar.

Of course I'm a troll, because you disagree with me. This is a thread about it as the issue with Hermine Cain=that.

actually he's very clear. he, himself, would never support abortion. but as a leader, he believes the constitution limits the actions that government can take.

I've got to disagree with you. I don't think he's been clear about that at all. He issued a "clarification" saying "As to my political policy view on abortion, I am 100 percent pro-life. End of story...I will appoint judges who understand the original intent of the Constitution. Judges who are committed to the rule of law know that the Constitution contains no right to take the life of unborn children." With comments like these, Cain has hardly made clear any distinction from a doctrinaire pro-life candidate.

Cain: Abortion Comments ‘Misconstrued’ - By Katrina Trinko - The Corner - National Review Online

ah well... i guess someone told him what he's supposed to think.

He certainty hasn't been clear about anything...The guy would be destroyed in a debate against Obama. :doubt:

Last edited:

i agree. but "the base" does.

That's what "the left" keeps telling me, but I don't see it in my real life dealings with people.

I work with a lot of young (25 to 35 year old) conservatives, most of them really don't have strong feelings about abortion, homosexuality (read homosexual marriage) or drugs. Most of the older crowd (also conservative) that I work and associate with have stronger feelings about those issues, but not to the extent that they are deal-breakers when it comes to a president.

I love how these pro baby killers attempt to portray themselves as humane civilized people.

These are the same dickheads supporting the communists squatting around the country...

They're shit....

They're horrible people with no morals or ethics ... They just support killing infants if it makes their life more comfortable...

They just fuck because it feels good and make babies then abort them because they happen to be a problem with their hippie drug use and fucking...

What a bunch of junk people...

Forum List

Back