oops...cain is pro choice

day-cain-wash.jpg
You are the worst type of racist.

Of course, Blacks can't think for themselves.

Fucking racist.

No all the racists are at OWS.....

Most of the people on the right that I personally know don't have feelings so strongly about abortion that it is a deal-breaker.

i agree. but "the base" does.

That's what "the left" keeps telling me, but I don't see it in my real life dealings with people.

I work with a lot of young (25 to 35 year old) conservatives, most of them really don't have strong feelings about abortion, homosexuality (read homosexual marriage) or drugs. Most of the older crowd (also conservative) that I work and associate with have stronger feelings about those issues, but not to the extent that they are deal-breakers when it comes to a president.

the average "conservative" isn't 25-35 years old. the average conservative is over 45. i would suggest to you that it might not be a deal-breaker in a general election in which 'conservatives' would only vote for the GOP candidate. but it absolutely would be in the primary... all other things being equal.

i could be wrong. but i don't think so.

so herman cain said he doesn't think government has a role in telling a woman what to do with her body.

:rofl:

man are the rightwingnuts gonna be ticked.

Not true. Cain stated emphatically that he believed life begins at conception. Leave it to the liberal media to disrespect a republican (but never a democrat) by asking an impossible question but CBS Piers Morgan asked him what he would do if a family member was raped.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF9gSyku-fc]Dukakis-Bush debate: death penalty - YouTube[/ame]

you were saying?

It is one thing to be sympathetic and it is another to let empathy control your life and judgment.

Yeah it is sad - but at the same time those kids were individuals who made a choice - the wrong choice..

No one put the noose around their neck...

Anyone can commit suicide for any reason..

They were weak people that progressives programmed to be weak.

Life is hell presently but I don't eat a bullet...

Besides if those kids couldn't take it as kids they couldn't take it as adults - I'm sure there were other issues than just someone being mean to them....

But = The great negation of previous words. :)

It's your emotions..

These kids kill themselves because they're pampered and babied...

You act like people don't have a choice - when they do..

^ Rather disingenuous of you imo. First you don't care, then you care, then you don't care.

Yes, my scroll wheel will be useful here.

Most of the people on the right that I personally know don't have feelings so strongly about abortion that it is a deal-breaker.

That's what "the left" keeps telling me, but I don't see it in my real life dealings with people.

I work with a lot of young (25 to 35 year old) conservatives, most of them really don't have strong feelings about abortion, homosexuality (read homosexual marriage) or drugs. Most of the older crowd (also conservative) that I work and associate with have stronger feelings about those issues, but not to the extent that they are deal-breakers when it comes to a president.
Same here. That's what I see as well, only I see it across a wide range of ages.

Why not make killing the child legal up to a year or two if this should be legal. Really, what's the difference. I will admit that up to maybe a month it has not really developed enough to feel pain, but after that what's the difference between killing it inside or outside.

It's a question of how much do you value a baby? A bunch of savages humanity is made up of.

did you notice, troll, that this thread isn't about 'abortion'. it's about herman cain.

stay focused, nutbar.

Cain is going to have problems with this..... no matter where he falls in on the issue its going to be hot.

the average "conservative" isn't 25-35 years old. the average conservative is over 45. i would suggest to you that it might not be a deal-breaker in a general election in which 'conservatives' would only vote for the GOP candidate. but it absolutely would be in the primary... all other things being equal.

It's a deal breaking here, I'm in my 20's.

Actually, in your case, what is deal breaking is his race.

yeah, but you're a rightwingnut... he's just a conservative.

see the dif?

Who else will the TP try to scrape up for a candidate now?
The TP is NOT pro choice.
Incorrect.

Eric Sapp: The Tea Party Is Mostly Pro-Choice and Pro-Gay: Knowing That Matters

LMAO!

Thanks for the laugh of the evening.
OK. Remain ignorant then.

Of course, you know more about the Tea Party than an original Tea Party member and others who have polled them and other Tea Party members.

As long as that works for you. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Why not make killing the child legal up to a year or two if this should be legal. Really, what's the difference. I will admit that up to maybe a month it has not really developed enough to feel pain, but after that what's the difference between killing it inside or outside.

It's a question of how much do you value a baby? A bunch of savages humanity is made up of.

did you notice, troll, that this thread isn't about 'abortion'. it's about herman cain.

stay focused, nutbar.

Cain is going to have problems with this..... no matter where he falls in on the issue its going to be hot.

Cabinet position at best. There's nobody yet for a VP pick. And it's a poor showing so far.

Rick Perry was an embarrassment. I don't see anyone other than Romney and he's going to need a solid Pro Life hard right VP.

I love how these pro baby killers attempt to portray themselves as humane civilized people.

These are the same dickheads supporting the communists squatting around the country...

They're shit....

They're horrible people with no morals or ethics ... They just support killing infants if it makes their life more comfortable...

They just fuck because it feels good and make babies then abort them because they happen to be a problem with their hippie drug use and fucking...

What a bunch of junk people...

once again i ask people to consider the source of this opinion.....

The source is fucking...

I would seriously recommend taking sex seriously. Sex makes children and children are life and killing them is murder...

You think you can just screw and when you make a baby you can just kill the individual because the child gets in your way of screwing and partying???

That is so selfish it's pathetic...

You can bet 99% of those assholes fucking down in NYC will claim they're pro choice while they bitch about "greed."

What is more greedy than killing a child because the little individual is an inconvenience in your life???

Forum List

Back