Only 38% of Americans Think Obama Born in U.S.

Looks like you idiots are in the minority.

Anyone seen a BIRTH CERTIFICATE yet?

I surely haven't...

Poll: What kind of president would Donald Trump make? - USATODAY.com

Wow. USAToday sure did manage to find a bunch of morans to poll.....

moran-vzamo0.jpg

images

Looks like you idiots are in the minority.

Anyone seen a BIRTH CERTIFICATE yet?

I surely haven't...

Poll: What kind of president would Donald Trump make? - USATODAY.com

What do you want him to do, drop in it your fucking lap. It is all over the internet and he released it during his campaign. Don't you realize that if Obama was not a natural born citizen, people much smarter than you would have found it out?
Born in the U.S.A.
August 21, 2008
Updated: November 1, 2008
The truth about Obama's birth certificate.
Summary
------
We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.
-------
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Now shut the fuck up and go away. We have more important issues to solve. Obama's place of birth is a moot issue.
:clap2:

Last edited:
drop it.... Its a dead issue!​

No.

It doesn't appear to be a dead issue.

It's in today's USA Today - so STFU.

USAToday polled a whopping 1,013 adults. The US has approximately 150 million registered voters. Even if all 1,013 said the believe Obama was born outside of the US, how relevent are they compared to the total number of voters? By the way, 7% of these 1,103 people thought Trump was born outside the US too....:eusa_whistle:

No.

USAToday polled a whopping 1,013 adults. The US has approximately 150 million registered voters. Even if all 1,013 said the believe Obama was born outside of the US, how relevent are they compared to the total number of voters? By the way, 7% of these 1,103 people thought Trump was born outside the US too....:eusa_whistle:

65.5 million brain-dead idiots voted for Obama. What's your point?

The only reason that its an issue is Trump (who the article is really about) is trying to make it his major campaign issue. He needs to try to appeal to his base somehow and lord knows he couldnt do it on actual substantial issues.

The only reason that its an issue is Trump (who the article is really about) is trying to make it his major campaign issue. He needs to try to appeal to his base somehow and lord knows he couldnt do it on actual substantial issues.

It is a substantial issue.

Fact - Trump has produced his birth certificate
Fact - Obama has NOT produced his birth certificate

Case seems pretty open/shut to me. Trump has an issue. Obama should deal with it, vs. cowering like a little boy about it.

The other 62% might disagree with that assessment

I will admit this much.... Obama should have put it to rest A LONG TIME AGO, but he didnt. I KNOW he has something to hide...what? I dont know....

I do know we will NEVER know the truth, and I refuse to waste my time worrying about it.

Reporters CONSTANTLY ask GOP and Tea Partiers the question merely to put them on the spot... marginalize them, and ridicule them.

This stupid thread is evidence of it.

No.

USA today. So what? The fucking horse is dead and you people keep digging him up and beating his dry bones. Time to let it go or take a pill.

Nah - the horse isn't dead.
It's trotting along nicely...

Your boy Obama needs to shit a birth certificate already.

It WILL be a campaign issue in his failed campaign for re-selection - so get ready for it....:lol:

Except that he has. During the campaign, even.

He has a shitload of baggage in his closet to hide too..... Trump is a joke!

Thats why the MSM is pushing him so hard.

Except that he has. During the campaign, even.

You're misinformed, moron.

Next... ?

Forum List

Back