Only 38% of Americans Think Obama Born in U.S.

Looks like you idiots are in the minority.

Anyone seen a BIRTH CERTIFICATE yet?

I surely haven't...

Poll: What kind of president would Donald Trump make? - USATODAY.com

Wow. USAToday sure did manage to find a bunch of morans to poll.....

moran-vzamo0.jpg

images

It's unbelievable that, after a President of the United States spends three years and millions of dollars fighting in the courts to prevent the release of his long form birth certificate, there are still some people in the country who don't see there's a problem here.... seems pretty obvious who the morons are.

It's unbelievable that, after a President of the United States spends three years and millions of dollars fighting in the courts to prevent the release of his long form birth certificate, there are still some people in the country who don't see there's a problem here.... seems pretty obvious who the morons are.

by all means, back an of those assertions up

Obama has spent $2.7 million in legal fees using campaign funds, but of course won't say how much of that was for concealing his birth records. In addition, he has used the US attorneys office for the same purpose at great taxpayer expense. But precisely how many millions it adds up to is not the issue. He could and should release the long form to put this issue to rest. The question is why won't he. As Trump says, "If Obama has nothing to hide then why is he hiding something?" It's the question libs can't answer, and why they try to silence those who keep asking.

Where was he (Trump) during the Tea Party's rise and throughout the battles it was having?

Why was he donating to Senator Schumer, Congressman Anthony Weiner, and Hillary Clinton's campaigns when the Tea Party was beginning to rise?

Donald Trump wants universal healthcare - how is that conservative?

Trump contradictS himself on whom the worst President is - first he says it was George W. Bush, then Jimmy Carter, then Obama.
Trump in 2011: Obama Has Been The Worst President Ever
Trump in 2007: No President can be worse than Bush
Trump in 2007: I don’t understand how the Dems lost the 2004 election
Trump in 2008: Bush should be impeached; I’m impressed with Pelosi

shall I go on??????
Again....
TRUMP IS A JOKE!

I thought you were going to post "baggage."
This is all you have?? :lol:

Resume drooling on yourself idiot....

You are a waste of my time, screw off OK?

I thought you were going to post "baggage" vs. the drool you posted.

Incapable of doing so?

What an idiot...

You are incapable to dispute any of it, yet I'm the idiot :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Clay Testament: Obama Birth Certificate "Too Long": Republicans

Two days after the Obama Administration released the President's official long-form birth certificate, Republican groups around the nation are swiftly unifying around a single response: the document is way too long.

"It's a handful to read through," complained Dick Toole of the Kentucky Tea Party Nation. "Heck, my birth certificate isn't half that long."

Speaker of the House John Boehner echoed a common sentiment: "Many of our supporters don't read, and this lengthy document is an affront to those Americans who are thus challenged."

obama+birth+certificate+msnbc+4+27+2011.jpg

Nope...they ain't gonna accept that..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h55HYoV0HH4]YouTube - Dis ain't ova.[/ame]

Obama has spent $2.7 million in legal fees using campaign funds, but of course won't say how much of that was for concealing his birth records. In addition, he has used the US attorneys office for the same purpose at great taxpayer expense. But precisely how many millions it adds up to is not the issue. He could and should release the long form to put this issue to rest. The question is why won't he. As Trump says, "If Obama has nothing to hide then why is he hiding something?" It's the question libs can't answer, and why they try to silence those who keep asking.

Please prove your claim

Forum List

Back