Only 38% of Americans Think Obama Born in U.S.

drop it.... Its a dead issue!​

The other 62% might disagree with that assessment

I will admit this much.... Obama should have put it to rest A LONG TIME AGO, but he didnt. I KNOW he has something to hide...what? I dont know....

I do know we will NEVER know the truth, and I refuse to waste my time worrying about it.

Reporters CONSTANTLY ask GOP and Tea Partiers the question merely to put them on the spot... marginalize them, and ridicule them.

This stupid thread is evidence of it.

Well evidently its a question that the American people feel strongly enough about to question the reason why this President is evading the disclosure of his BC.

Think about the ramifications if its proven he isn't qualified to be our Nations leader. A constitutional crisis unlike any this nation has faced.

The only reason that its an issue is Trump (who the article is really about) is trying to make it his major campaign issue. He needs to try to appeal to his base somehow and lord knows he couldnt do it on actual substantial issues.

He has a shitload of baggage in his closet to hide too..... Trump is a joke!

Thats why the MSM is pushing him so hard.

he has a "shitload of baggage?"

You wish.

Name the top five...

Should be easy, since it's a "shitload."

Me thinks you're just jealous he's successful and rich - and you are neither.

The other 62% might disagree with that assessment

I will admit this much.... Obama should have put it to rest A LONG TIME AGO, but he didnt. I KNOW he has something to hide...what? I dont know....

I do know we will NEVER know the truth, and I refuse to waste my time worrying about it.

Reporters CONSTANTLY ask GOP and Tea Partiers the question merely to put them on the spot... marginalize them, and ridicule them.

This stupid thread is evidence of it.

Well evidently its a question that the American people feel strongly enough about to question the reason why this President is evading the disclosure of his BC.

Think about the ramifications if its proven he isn't qualified to be our Nations leader. A constitutional crisis unlike any this nation has faced.

I don't think it would be a constitutional crisis - I think it would be GLOBAL. Look who would be POTUS? That flaming fucking idiot Biden. He's dumber than Tim Kaine.... .

Looks like you idiots are in the minority.

Anyone seen a BIRTH CERTIFICATE yet?

I surely haven't...

Poll: What kind of president would Donald Trump make? - USATODAY.com

yeah! and 20% of Americans Believe Obama Is A Cactus

I don't think he's a cactus.

I do however, think he's inexperienced, inept, and incompetent.

I also feel he's a Muslim who was NOT born in the U.S.

i feel that you are a very serious person.

Then listen to this 'successful, wealthy, and well educated' woman when she tells you

'I GUESS IT'S OVER.'

I see you can't answer a simple question.

Sorry. I don't have to justify myself to losers. But please, keep doing what you're doing. Everyone here is starting to realize how very smart you really are.

So my assumption that you're not wealthy, not educated, and not successful seem true. Thanks for confirming my assumptions.

Then listen to this 'successful, wealthy, and well educated' woman when she tells you

'I GUESS IT'S OVER.'

I see you can't answer a simple question.

What cracks me up is the amount of effort being used trying to bury this issue and the only thing they are doing is making more and more people question what is going on.

I agree. Even a rag like USA Today is still running with the story that Obama wasn't born in the U.S.

The only reason that its an issue is Trump (who the article is really about) is trying to make it his major campaign issue. He needs to try to appeal to his base somehow and lord knows he couldnt do it on actual substantial issues.

You wish.

Name the top five...

OK....

Where was he during the Tea Party's rise and throughout the battles it was having?

Why was he donating to Senator Schumer, Congressman Anthony Weiner, and Hillary Clinton's campaigns when the Tea Party was beginning to rise?

Donald Trump wants universal healthcare - how is that conservative?

Trump contradictS himself on whom the worst President is - first he says it was George W. Bush, then Jimmy Carter, then Obama.
Trump in 2011: Obama Has Been The Worst President Ever
Trump in 2007: No President can be worse than Bush
Trump in 2007: I don’t understand how the Dems lost the 2004 election
Trump in 2008: Bush should be impeached; I’m impressed with Pelosi

shall I go on??????
Again....
TRUMP IS A JOKE!

You wish.

Name the top five...

OK....

Where was he during the Tea Party's rise and throughout the battles it was having?

Why was he donating to Senator Schumer, Congressman Anthony Weiner, and Hillary Clinton's campaigns when the Tea Party was beginning to rise?

Trump contradictS himself on whom the worst President is - first he says it was George W. Bush, then Jimmy Carter, then Obama.

shall I go on??????
Again....
TRUMP IS A JOKE!

I thought you were going to post "baggage."
This is all you have?? :lol:

Resume drooling on yourself idiot....

You wish.

Name the top five...

OK....

shall I go on??????
Again....
TRUMP IS A JOKE!

You are a waste of my time, screw off OK?

"In the USA TODAY poll, only 38% of Americans say Obama definitely was born in the USA, and 18% say he probably was. Fifteen percent say he probably was born in another country, and 9% say he definitely was born elsewhere."

What terrible reporting! Those number only add up to 80% and it doesn't mention the other 20%. I guess we're to assume that they don't have an opinion?

"For what it’s worth, not everyone is convinced Trump was born in the USA either: 43% say he definitely was born here, and 20% say he probably was; 7% say he definitely or probably was born in another country. Nearly three in 10 say they don’t know enough to say"

I think that part is funny.

"In the USA TODAY poll, only 38% of Americans say Obama definitely was born in the USA, and 18% say he probably was. Fifteen percent say he probably was born in another country, and 9% say he definitely was born elsewhere."

What terrible reporting! Those number only add up to 80% and it doesn't mention the other 20%. I guess we're to assume that they don't have an opinion?

"For what it’s worth, not everyone is convinced Trump was born in the USA either: 43% say he definitely was born here, and 20% say he probably was; 7% say he definitely or probably was born in another country. Nearly three in 10 say they don’t know enough to say"

I think that part is funny.

i provided the missing 20%.

OK....

shall I go on??????
Again....
TRUMP IS A JOKE!

You are a waste of my time, screw off OK?

I thought you were going to post "baggage" vs. the drool you posted.

Incapable of doing so?

What an idiot...

100% of Americans agree that Trumps comb-over hairdo makes him look like a horses ass.

Forum List

Back