Only 2% of Americans have gotten latest COVID shot. What happened to the PRO VAXXERS?

You are the one spreading lies and misinformation that killed hundreds of thousands
Nope. You were pushing to deny treatments that were used all over the world that saved lives.

You are for pharma and them making profit off the deaths of Americans.

Nope. You were pushing to deny treatments that were used all over the world that saved lives.

You are for pharma and them making profit off the deaths of Americans.
Thank you

I would rather take the advice of my Doctor over some crackpot on the internet

Those who listened to the lies and misinformation suffered more severe symptoms, were more likely to be hospitalized and more likely to die

That would be you and your kind, too stupid, too cowardly, too gullible to question the lies that you've been told, to dare to open your eyes and try to see or think for yourselves.

Should there be a response to this, does personal experience from the last few years
be considered in making an educated decision?

I mean, the so called vax does not protect a person from getting it, it does not
stop a person from spreading it. The negative side effects are well known now.
So stop with the grandstanding, dude.

Like all leftist vermin, grandstanding is one of its few tools. Not much imagination either.

I am glad you told us that what you were posting was going to be false.

People died OF COVID. I knew three people who died before the vaccine. All died from COVID without pre-existing conditions. Since the vaccine, I know of no one who died! No negative effects either.
I seriously doubt you know three healthy people who died from Covid
Most people know one who was elderly
I think you are fakery trying to bolster your story to comply with your feelings.
I apologize for what you might consider an insult but your statements don’t match observational realities.

Should there be a response to this, does personal experience from the last few years
be considered in making an educated decision?

I mean, the so called vax does not protect a person from getting it, it does not
stop a person from spreading it. The negative side effects are well known now.
So stop with the grandstanding, dude.

Serious medical studies showed that vaccination greatly reduced odds of hospitalization and other Covid-19 complications.

What I post is not grandstanding, it is evidence based mainstream medical facts.

What you post is ignorant nutbag bullshit.

Seems like only yesterday you were openly criticized, banned from social media, possibly fired from your job, and prevented from travelling if you did not get the COVID SHOT.

Now only 2 in 100 Americans have gotten the newest COVID SHOT.

What has changed? No one said anything to me. Why is it now Ok to not get the shot, but 2 years ago, you were completely destroyed if you spoke out against the vax….or even chose not to get it.

Weird huh?

For those of you who got the shot and maybe boosters….why are you not getting the new shot?
Pure blood and happy.

Forum List

Back