Don't Get the Boosters

Addicts.jpg

Don't those that want the boosters deserve them ?

Surely we can afford to lose gullible and compliant fools for the benefit of the majority and a better future ?

Have to get all the boosters for my job.

Zero reactions of any kind.
You do not apparently appreciate that results are measured as a population effect . Not just on your one imagined result .
And a huge adverse effect from the Killer Shots is cumulative .
Like Aids , your immunity system is compromised / weakened and therefore your future health is that much more problematic .
At a simple level this explains why those that have received Killer Shots are far more likely to be infected by Covid as a result . Let alone a huge number of other diseases with Shingles being another obvious example .And any one of a multitude of Cancers
But if you thinik that does nor apply to you , be lucky .

Don't get the booster shots, which haven't even been tested on humans. There's now a better alternative that is safe and effective. Tea. Green tea and black tea, to be specific.

Effects of tea, catechins and catechin derivatives on Omicron subvariants of SARS-CoV-2 - Scientific Reports
I've never taken a booster, was duped into the first two shots because of holiday plans, that got cancelled.

Down to personal choice, I've had COVID, it was just like having flu. I can see why fragile Lefties take the boosters, they find COVID a very emotional subject.

You all realize some of us in health care have to get vaccinated requirement for employment?

You all realize some of us in health care have to get vaccinated requirement for employment?
Appreciate your difficulty if mandated . Wicked .

IMO , the odds would be so stacked against me that I would never take the bad risk , particularly as others could be directly affected later .
However , if your genetic background is strong , you are very healthy with a very strong immune system and know what to do after the Killer Jabs to repair yourself , you could take a qualified gamble that is not crazy , imho . .

I'm good, thanks.

Remember not to get your shot!

Probably should skip the flu shot too.

I stopped getting the flu shots the year one of our family of four got the flu--dx at the same dr she got the shot. None of the rest of us got it. Only the vaxxed person.

We all lived together in the same house at the time. True story.

I stopped getting the flu shots the year one of our family of four got the flu--dx at the same dr she got the shot. None of the rest of us got it. Only the vaxxed person.

We all lived together in the same house at the time. True story.
The yearly flu shot (not Covid) is a best guess as what the prevalent virus will be. You could get the yearly flu shot and still get sick from another virus.

Forum List

Back