Only 2% of Americans have gotten latest COVID shot. What happened to the PRO VAXXERS?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Seems like only yesterday you were openly criticized, banned from social media, possibly fired from your job, and prevented from travelling if you did not get the COVID SHOT.

Now only 2 in 100 Americans have gotten the newest COVID SHOT.

What has changed? No one said anything to me. Why is it now Ok to not get the shot, but 2 years ago, you were completely destroyed if you spoke out against the vax….or even chose not to get it.

Weird huh?

For those of you who got the shot and maybe boosters….why are you not getting the new shot?

Seems like only yesterday you were openly criticized, banned from social media, possibly fired from your job, and prevented from travelling if you did not get the COVID SHOT.

What has changed? No one said anything to me. Why is it now Ok to not get the shot, but 2 years ago, you were completely destroyed if you spoke out against the vax….or even chose not to get it.

Weird huh?

For those of you who got the shot and maybe boosters….why are you not getting the new shot?
give it a chance angus.....my pharmacy just got the stuff in..........

Weird huh?

Now you understand what virtue signaling/wokism is all about.
Sincerity is of no consequence to them. Only the appearance of sincerity is necessary, and that can change at any time if the cult tells them something else is the new reality.
In the world of progressive liberals, you only have to say you believe something. You don't actually need to believe it. In fact, that could get in the way. Because if you actually believe in something, you may later find yourself in their sights as someone to be outraged at.

Weird huh?

What changed was the FACTS.

200w.gif

Through broad vaccination and natural immunity training over last 3 years our population has developed good levels of Covid resistance. Covid is no longer a novel virus and it's not as useful for people with normal immune system to get more vaccination, so most don't bother.

If FACTS change again and a new strain of Covid proves particularly dangerous people will again change their behavior and will get vaccinated.

Weird huh?

People are waking up.

Weird huh?

Premature death is not for everybody. With folks taking the jab then dropping like flies who could blame them?

Died of COVID or died with COVID?
FROM Covid.

Straight excess death statistics (which is not diagnosis based) clearly show that.

What changed was the FACTS.

Through broad vaccination and natural immunity training over last 3 years our population has developed good levels of Covid resistance. THEREFORE Covid is no longer a novel virus and it's not as useful for people with normal immune system to get more vaccination.

If FACTS change again and a new strain of Covid proves particularly dangerous people will again change their behavior and will get vaccinated.
Yeah... except you do know that it totally failed as a vaccine right?
The CDC definition of a vaccine is a substance that causes your immune system to create anti-bodies TO PRODUCE IMMUNITY TO A DISEASE OR VIRUS.
It did not produce immunity.
The shots were DESIGNED to do that, but they didn't.
There is no other vaccine that failed on such a massive scale. A Vaccine for small pox... you won't get small pox. A vaccine for Polio - you will not get polio.
Polio vaccine effectiveness is 100%. You will never get polio if you take that shot.
Small pox vaccine is over 95%.
THE ENTIRE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT - TO THIS DAY is lying through their teeth in saying that the Covid vaccine is 90% effective. That is laughably false and everyone knows that.
I got the first 2 shots, and I got Covid anyway. Twice. And long Covid.
My daughter is an RT - she had all the shots, and boosters as she is required to - and has had Covid 4 times!!

Forum List

Back