Only 2% of Americans have gotten latest COVID shot. What happened to the PRO VAXXERS?

Seems like only yesterday you were openly criticized, banned from social media, possibly fired from your job, and prevented from travelling if you did not get the COVID SHOT.

Now only 2 in 100 Americans have gotten the newest COVID SHOT.

What has changed? No one said anything to me. Why is it now Ok to not get the shot, but 2 years ago, you were completely destroyed if you spoke out against the vax….or even chose not to get it.

Weird huh?

For those of you who got the shot and maybe boosters….why are you not getting the new shot?

The "pro vaxxers" are the same people who only care about what's popular or the current trend they all shout about in unison and post on social media for thumbs up.

Ukraine, black lives matter, vaccines, Jan 6th, etc. Once the fad wears off they disappear so they can go chase another fad. Thing about fads is they fade away once people lose interest.

It isn't about their cause at all, it's about them wanting to be a part of a popular group so they can feel important changing what everyone else changes and posts the same catchphrases others post on Twitter. But once people stop noticing them they drop it and move with the crowd to the newest fad.

It wasn't ever about vaccines, it was about them making the vaccines about themselves in order to get a cheap sense of self satisfaction at thinking people pay attention to them.

Dumbass the number of deaths has been NORMAL in 2023, a first since 2020.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3d7efcdc-3add-438e-86bc-505a14b71919_1776x962.png

Where are all the vaccine caused deaths you nutbags swore will follow?
In another graph from another source. Remember you are being lied to.

They are...you just don't want to see it. Kids, athletes, entertainers,, mothers and their inbprn and newborn...weird... the groups...and then the turbo cancers. But have you noticed.....very rarely is it politicians and never as far as democrat politicians is concerned. hmmmm

Refuse to see WHAT nubag? Your baseless claims?

You like anecdotes?

I've got one for you: I deal with many athletes locally, hundreds. Never heard of a single one having any issues due to vaccination.

If you have data or studies to support your assertions then lets have it.

Last edited:

Seems like only yesterday you were openly criticized, banned from social media, possibly fired from your job, and prevented from travelling if you did not get the COVID SHOT.

Now only 2 in 100 Americans have gotten the newest COVID SHOT.

What has changed? No one said anything to me. Why is it now Ok to not get the shot, but 2 years ago, you were completely destroyed if you spoke out against the vax….or even chose not to get it.

Weird huh?

For those of you who got the shot and maybe boosters….why are you not getting the new shot?
I learned my lesson well. No vaxing this body, I think a lot more people are thinking the same thing.

I did respond. I said there are other sources that say differently. That edit must have taken its toll on you.
What "you say" is worth FUCK ALL.

You nutbags open your mouth and out comes out whatever the fuck you want to.

I showed you the data that supports what I say.

What did you show me except your regular load of baseless bullshit?

When us 5% correctly declared this the overreactive hoax that it is around August 2020, most lib loons screeched we should be imprisoned, the rest of Americans had been so deliberately panicked that none agreed with us.
In October 2023 most of the lib loons still want us silenced and jailed but most of America is no longer artificially panicked and Most now agree with us original 5% true thinkers.

Last edited:
What "you say" is worth FUCK ALL.

You nutbags open your mouth and out comes out whatever the fuck you want to.

I showed you the data that I base what I say on.

What did you show me except your regular load of baseless bullshit?
Should there be a response to this, does personal experience from the last few years
be considered in making an educated decision?

I mean, the so called vax does not protect a person from getting it, it does not
stop a person from spreading it. The negative side effects are well known now.
So stop with the grandstanding, dude.

Vaccines saved lives

Those who refused or spread misinformation caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths
Vaccines saved some lives of those who were critical which critical comprised 6% of all reported infections.
It also took lives.
It’s main distinguishment was that it was ineffective against transmission and reception

Idiot, if it destroys immune system, and almost everyone got vaccinated, then how come there are no immunity problems borne out by the general statistics?

You anti-vax nutbags swore that people that got vaccinated will be dying off within a year or two. What happened to all that bullshit?

Where are all the people dropping dead from vaccination?
Where is all the supposed cardiac failures?
Where are all these "immunity problems" you fools swear vaccination causes?

You're not very observant, are you bub?

Forum List

Back