Zone1 One person one account rule

Okay, can you tell me - without pointing out certain usernames and their true location - whether there are posters here who post from Russia but who are trying to pass off as Americans or West Europeans?

Hell, I can tell you that without having to be a mod.

It's best (and part of the rules) to ask questions like this by PM. To answer you in regards to Luiza and Banana, you think too much. The only way both could be the same person is if someone could be in two separate countries at once. Before you reply with "VPN," I assure you neither is using that on this forum.

This isn't true. Using a masking program you can masking your IP routed through many different Countries.

This isn't true. Using a masking program you can masking your IP routed through many different Countries.
LOL! There's a few on here that try that. Guess what? I can see thru them all.

Yes there is! We still don't know who John Galt is!

Nah, eBay just gives access to that information. Well...if you want it anyway. I don't think he's selling anything I need or want, though. Plus I'm not a creeper.

This rule is the first one in the Guidelines. I wonder, how it can be followed on practice. How the mods can control various accounts from one person?
If they followed it there would only be 2 or 3 posts by Progressives on any given day

Nah, eBay just gives access to that information. Well...if you want it anyway. I don't think he's selling anything I need or want, though. Plus I'm not a creeper.
Whats a creeper?

s-l1200.webp

I post from Bermuda. I'm a wealthy heir to the Bermuda Grass fortune my granpa invented.

Forum List

Back