One Of The Good Ones

Attention! Flanders!

I do not hate her! I mock her. I find it wonderfully amusing that people like you..........people who think of themselves as intelligent adults......could support her gaining a leadership role in our society.

Hate is not the word. Trust me on that.

To LoneLaugher: Whether or not individual liberals hate Michele is irrelevant to me. The women they collectively love and defend tells me everything I need to know. Not once did I ever hear liberals admit that Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Senators Di Fi and Boxer, Maxine Waters, Lisa P. Jackson, Janet Napolitano, Kathleen Sebelious, Valerie Jarrett, and the entire bunch surfacing in the IRS scandal are individually the foulest pieces of garbage imaginable. I’ve only listed a few that are still on the scene and the list is endless. Those same liberals who defend every hag from hell have no trouble calling Michele crazy and worse.

Incidentally, let’s not forget the things liberals said about Sarah Palin and her family when she never betrayed the country or harmed the American people.

She is crazy. And she is married to a gay guy who takes money to cure gay people. It is all too rich for a fiction writer.

Everything I said about Bachmann....double for Palin. We LOVE her. We want more. More I tell you.

Man......you dislike women. It oozes from your post.

Attention! Flanders!

I do not hate her! I mock her. I find it wonderfully amusing that people like you..........people who think of themselves as intelligent adults......could support her gaining a leadership role in our society.

Hate is not the word. Trust me on that.

To LoneLaugher: Whether or not individual liberals hate Michele is irrelevant to me. The women they collectively love and defend tells me everything I need to know. Not once did I ever hear liberals admit that Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Senators Di Fi and Boxer, Maxine Waters, Lisa P. Jackson, Janet Napolitano, Kathleen Sebelious, Valerie Jarrett, and the entire bunch surfacing in the IRS scandal are individually the foulest pieces of garbage imaginable. I’ve only listed a few that are still on the scene and the list is endless. Those same liberals who defend every hag from hell have no trouble calling Michele crazy and worse.

Incidentally, let’s not forget the things liberals said about Sarah Palin and her family when she never betrayed the country or harmed the American people.

Man......you dislike women. It oozes from your post.

To LoneLaugher. Work on your reading comprehension skills. It’s not hatred, it’s joy that liberal women are finally being dragged out of the shadows for all to see.

Incidentally, research my posts and you will find that I say worse about leading Democrat men; especially the ones in, or from, the Senate. My goal is definition equality.

To MondoBongo: Get real. Did you forget who controlled one or both Houses of Congress in the seven years Michele has been there? With Hussein in the White House until she leaves it isn’t likely conservatives will pass any legislation. Discontent with Hillarycare II might see Michele lead the fight for repeal if enough Democrats go along to override Hussein’s veto.

Now you tell me one important piece of legislation passed by these four pieces of garbage collectively, or individually, who served together: Joe Biden —— 36 years in the Senate; John Kerry —— 27 years in the Senate; Hillary Clinton —— 8 years in the US Senate (the Bush years). Hussein was only there 3 years. Nevertheless, the brilliance of the smartest woman in the world combined with a Messiah should have been able to get something through.

You cannot be serious. You just can't.

And that is the summation of the liberal rebuttal. You cannot be serious. You just can't.

Really deep thoughts - perhaps we can appoint NASA to do a study once they finish with their current assignment: Discovering the answer to world peace.

-Jeri

To MondoBongo: Get real. Did you forget who controlled one or both Houses of Congress in the seven years Michele has been there? With Hussein in the White House until she leaves it isn’t likely conservatives will pass any legislation. Discontent with Hillarycare II might see Michele lead the fight for repeal if enough Democrats go along to override Hussein’s veto.

Now you tell me one important piece of legislation passed by these four pieces of garbage collectively, or individually, who served together: Joe Biden —— 36 years in the Senate; John Kerry —— 27 years in the Senate; Hillary Clinton —— 8 years in the US Senate (the Bush years). Hussein was only there 3 years. Nevertheless, the brilliance of the smartest woman in the world combined with a Messiah should have been able to get something through.

You cannot be serious. You just can't.

And that is the summation of the liberal rebuttal. You cannot be serious. You just can't.

Really deep thoughts - perhaps we can appoint NASA to do a study once they finish with their current assignment: Discovering the answer to world peace.

-Jeri

Agree or disagree with Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and Joe Biden, their accomplishments while in the Senate are numerous. Michelle Bachman accomplished exactly nothing while in congress. I cannot believe that anyone with any serious interest in politics needs to have that explained to them. That is why I am incredulous with regard to this entire thread. It figures that you would be the one to question it.

Yes, I know how much you loathe being exposed, Mondo. But until you learn how to make your point the humiliation shall continue I expect.

So let me address your ridiculous claim that Michele Bachmann didn't accomplish anything during her term in Congress. I beg to differ.

Here are the facts:

Michele Bachmann was one of the five GOP members who sought answers on the matter of National Security Inspectors General of State, National Intelligence, DOD, DOJ, and HLS.

She was smeared in a hit piece by USA TODAY Page 8 A on July 9th of 2012 The headlines read, "Shameless GOP Lawmakers smear Muslim Americans."

Bachmann countered with a 16 page response to Congressman Keith Ellision with 58 footnote references included in that letter. Even though USA TODAY was proven wrong they refused to retract that article.

Michele Bachmann was one of five signatures - also Trent Franks - Louis Gohmert, Thomas Rooney and Lynn Westmoreland ( Congressman ) were on that letter addressed to Dept of State - in the name of Ambassador Giesel. ( who received letter )

The efforts of these 5 have been nothing short of heroic. She is a target because she was a formidable force against radical islamists hell bent on destroying our constitution & installing Sharia Law.

Michele Bachmann has been on the front lines of exposing CAIR, investigating MB here in America, questioning our national security, looking out for the American people while those who do not have been appointed to smear her name, intimidate her with lawsuits, threats in the hopes it will work.

In my opinion if you are a sample, Mondo, of what would prevent Bachmann from being effective in the future? She has nothing to worry about.

-Jeri

Yes, I know how much you loathe being exposed, Mondo. But until you learn how to make your point the humiliation shall continue I expect.

So let me address your ridiculous claim that Michele Bachmann didn't accomplish anything during her term in Congress. I beg to differ.

Here are the facts:

Michele Bachmann was one of the five GOP members who sought answers on the matter of National Security Inspectors General of State, National Intelligence, DOD, DOJ, and HLS.

She was smeared in a hit piece by USA TODAY Page 8 A on July 9th of 2012 The headlines read, "Shameless GOP Lawmakers smear Muslim Americans."

Bachmann countered with a 16 page response to Congressman Keith Ellision with 58 footnote references included in that letter. Even though USA TODAY was proven wrong they refused to retract that article.

Michele Bachmann was one of five signatures - also Trent Franks - Louis Gohmert, Thomas Rooney and Lynn Westmoreland ( Congressman ) were on that letter addressed to Dept of State - in the name of Ambassador Giesel. ( who received letter )

The efforts of these 5 have been nothing short of heroic. She is a target because she was a formidable force against radical islamists hell bent on destroying our constitution & installing Sharia Law.

Michele Bachmann has been on the front lines of exposing CAIR, investigating MB here in America, questioning our national security, looking out for the American people while those who do not have been appointed to smear her name, intimidate her with lawsuits, threats in the hopes it will work.

In my opinion if you are a sample, Mondo, of what would prevent Bachmann from being effective in the future? She has nothing to worry about.

-Jeri

Fact check it.

Here are the facts:

-Jeri

Fact check it.

Um...that's exactly what I said. She neither authored nor co-authored one single piece of legislation during her entire tenure....and that's her job. But I can see why she's your hero. She hates muslims as much as you do.

Here are the facts:

-Jeri

To Jeri: First rate research.

Let me add this. If you watch the video you will notice that it is a hit piece on Michele. Michele’s most vocal Republican critic, RINO John McCain, recently played kissy-kissy with the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria.

July 19, 2012 8:21 AM
Michele Bachmann refuses to back down on claims about Huma Abedin
By Nancy Cordes

Michele Bachmann refuses to back down on claims about Huma Abedin - CBS News

The Arab Spring justifies all of Michele’s concerns.

Right. Let me tell you what else John McCain did, Flanders. John McCain and John Boehners both threw Michele Bachmann under the bus on that "Shameless GOP" hit piece by USA today rather than investigate the facts of her 58 foot notes to Muslim Congressman Keith Ellison showing him to be completely oblivious to the truth at hand. ( whether by design or stupidity I'll leave up to the individual) In fact, Michele Bachmann went so far as to respond in letter to Ellison, Boehnart and McCain Attacks.

I believe you'll find that in Trent Franks, "The Problem is Systematic" - USA TODAY JULY 18 Response from Bachmann. In the hit piece by USA today against Bachmann they attack Frank Gaffney, Center for Security Policy's Director as a "weak source" of information. Someone must be kidding here. If Gaffney is a weak source please give me the example of strength. They cannot. For that they give Trent Franks about the sum of two paragraphs to oppose their view and state the Muslim Brotherhood is a threat.

The war we are fighting is an information war, Flanders. We have Obama propping up this terrorist Organization as a legitimate one where he specifically requested their presence before his speech in Cairo. We have the continued mention of MB in relation to legitimate discussions where they have no place any more so then Al Qaeda!

So what is going on? Bachmann was making headway, they decided to play hard ball with her and she decided to walk away and get her own game plan together. That is my opinion. We'll see. The truth is they not only lost one of the good ones. They lost one of their very best.

- Jeri

Last edited:

Here are the facts:

-Jeri

To Jeri: First rate research.

Let me add this. If you watch the video you will notice that it is a hit piece on Michele. Michele’s most vocal Republican critic, RINO John McCain, recently played kissy-kissy with the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria.

July 19, 2012 8:21 AM
Michele Bachmann refuses to back down on claims about Huma Abedin
By Nancy Cordes

Michele Bachmann refuses to back down on claims about Huma Abedin - CBS News

The Arab Spring justifies all of Michele’s concerns.

Right, Uma Abedins family has been identified by documentation - ties to Muslim Brotherhood. Her family is Egyptian. Her father had ties to MB ( now deceased ) her mother, brother also ties to Muslim Brotherhood.
Now Obama is about to install Abedins husband as Mayor of New York. Wieners wife is Huma Abedin. Abedin and Hillarys photo is on front cover story of the USA TODAY hit piece on Michele Bachmann. They did it for them. USA TODAY does not print the truth, I would stay away from anything they put out. They are a mouthpiece for the wrong folks. imo. As for Wiener.... Abedins Husband...

Do you think a scandal will stop this man from winning? No. The fix is in. From here on out. Watch and see.

- Jeri

Last edited:
Flanders, one more for you. On Christie. He is going to be popular from here on out because back in 2011 Christie blustered, This sharia business is crap......and I'm tired of dealing with the crazies! None of your business is at the top of Christies "reportoire".. That was his moment and he took it.

From the time Christie stepped up for Islam he has become a rising star ( expect the same for Wiener ) Story about Gov. Christie real fast, he was out front defending Sohail Mohammad who is an attorney - but not just any attorney - he served as board member for an Islamist organization - the American Muslim Union, which as Commentary's Jonathan S. Tobin and terrorism expert Steve Emerson have shown, had a checkered past of rationalized jihadist attacks and supporting jihadists.

When confronted, he refused to admit what he had done was wrong.

So you'll see guys like Christie who sell out will be rewarded, men like Boenhner ( rewarded ) John McCain who defended Muslim Brotherhood and Muslim Keith Ellison by joining in on the attack against Michelle Bachmann and the other 4 courageous ones who in the end were left - to be hung out to dry - as the saying goes. Another one rewarded. ( now you know why McCain was appointed over Benghazi investigation )

Very sad day for America, Flanders. Very sad indeed. Of course I did tell you it was coming some 10 -11 yrs ago so it is hardly that I didn't expect it. Perhaps I just didn't expect it to happen so soon.

( waving the white flag )

-Jeri

* NOTE* The crap response was after Christie had been informed of over 50 cases of Sharia being practiced in American courtooms. That is FIFTY cases back then. He stuck his head in the sand deep on that one.

My life would be far better if more people understood the Sharia boogeyman is a reality and not a fairy tale. Doing the leg work for the rest of you is a thankless job not to mention a dirty one and it would behoove some of you to roll up your sleeves and get busy rather than trying to hinder the rest of us. You people have been on the gravy train long enough!

-Jeri

Last edited:
My life would be far better if more people understood the Sharia boogeyman is a reality and not a fairy tale. Doing the leg work for the rest of you is a thankless job not to mention a dirty one and it would behoove some of you to roll up your sleeves and get busy rather than trying to hinder the rest of us. You people have been on the gravy train long enough!

-Jeri

Why won't you admit that you are in favor of sharia law? You have posted that you are but then you do that little sideways dance that "christians" are know for and POOF! Just like that, you're against it again.

That Michelle Bachmann did nothing at all for her $200K a year (actually only 125 days) is something we can all be thankful for.

375729_590449214310281_831657566_n.jpg

In a party known for being stupid, she took the prize.

Bachmann won her last election by only 1%.

Reason?

Her constituents are a hell of a lot smarter than she is.

431839_590105257678010_1789841860_n.jpg

Forum List

Back