One Birther's belief (maybe all?)

Lets get Mrs. Obama involved. I had no idea she was a member of the House of Duras.

Michelle-Lursa.jpg

And that is a problem for Obama, how? And if it does say he's white, he's the first mixed race person from the 1960's that I know of who was categorized that way. Are you telling us that all of this birther nonsense is about his race? That they want to prove that he is white? Hell, we'll give you that one.

Ahh no, Im betting this is not the first time you have failed understand things.

You cannot run as a black man, if your BC says you are white.

Surely you can explain why this newspaper was found but no account for the doctor or Hospital obama was born in. Surely you can find the paid in full recipts for for doctor care. Surely you can find some paper work, other than this newspaper clipping dated 1961
:lol: I don't have any of those things for my kids. Just short form birth certificates filed by the state of Florida.

deflection, surely theres some paperwork. After all this newspaper clipping just some how was found but no doctors bills recipts no hospital bills just this one lone newspaper clipping. That just proves obama was born and gives an address of a plce his parents may or may not have lived. Reciepts of rent payment would wrk pretty good to cover the address.
Newspapers keep archives. I doubt hospitals do to that extent.

I suppose if they knew in advance that he would be president they would have saved everything and sold it on ebay at a profit.

The birth certificate we have all seen over and over and over proves that he was born in Hawaii to an American citizen and is in fact an American citizen.

And that is a problem for Obama, how? And if it does say he's white, he's the first mixed race person from the 1960's that I know of who was categorized that way. Are you telling us that all of this birther nonsense is about his race? That they want to prove that he is white? Hell, we'll give you that one.

Ahh no, Im betting this is not the first time you have failed understand things.

You cannot run as a black man, if your BC says you are white.
Of course you can. You can tell by looking at him he's black. And even if you couldn't tell, he still could.

What nonsense.

:lol: I don't have any of those things for my kids. Just short form birth certificates filed by the state of Florida.

deflection, surely theres some paperwork. After all this newspaper clipping just some how was found but no doctors bills recipts no hospital bills just this one lone newspaper clipping. That just proves obama was born and gives an address of a plce his parents may or may not have lived. Reciepts of rent payment would wrk pretty good to cover the address.

I suppose if they knew in advance that he would be president they would have saved everything and sold it on ebay at a profit.

The birth certificate we have all seen over and over and over proves that he was born in Hawaii to an American citizen and is in fact an American citizen.

Really? and hospital do also, it's called medical records.

They are required to keep medical records for seven years only.

They are required to keep medical records for seven years only.

They places them in an archive

Maybe, I don't know what the law was in Hawaii back then. But I'm pretty sure, due to privacy regulations, that the only people the records would be released to are the patients. One of them is dead. The other one has already proven his citizenship.

I am most certianly not, its more the opposite. My issue would be with people who find this repulsive, and yet think the bush ones were the height of political discourse. My problem would be with people foaming at the mouth over this calling for the rep's dismissal, and yet probably had the bush ones posted on a dartboard in thier office.

And i doubt that said republican actually thinks Obama's parents are monkeys. Arent most republicans creationists?
I wouldn't vote for anyone that sent around racial images via email or any other format. I think it is ridiculous of you to try to deflect as you are doing. Perhaps it isn't your intent, but it only makes it appear that you are excusing the behavior.

Not excusing the behavior, just pre-calling out hypocrisy from those in the media that will foam at the mouth over this, but basically didnt even have a sniffle when images of GWB were paraded around the media. Let the voters send his ass packing when the time comes.

Do you think we will ever see a caricature as bad as this about Obama in a regular periodical/newspaper?

03_elbusho_cover.jpg

Dunno......what about all the images that showed Obama as Hitler, as well as associated him with the Jewish Holocaust?

Once again; There can be little doubt that Mr Obama is hiding something or he would have made his long form available over 2 years ago.

What he is hiding is the question.

Was he born in Hawaii? Chances are about 99.9999% that yes he was.

I believe that what would be shown on his Birth certificate is that his parents were not married. I believe that his father was still legally married to his first wife in Kenya.

So the President is a Bastard. aren't they all?

I wouldn't vote for anyone that sent around racial images via email or any other format. I think it is ridiculous of you to try to deflect as you are doing. Perhaps it isn't your intent, but it only makes it appear that you are excusing the behavior.

Not excusing the behavior, just pre-calling out hypocrisy from those in the media that will foam at the mouth over this, but basically didnt even have a sniffle when images of GWB were paraded around the media. Let the voters send his ass packing when the time comes.

Do you think we will ever see a caricature as bad as this about Obama in a regular periodical/newspaper?

03_elbusho_cover.jpg

Dunno......what about all the images that showed Obama as Hitler, as well as associated him with the Jewish Holocaust?

Eh, they did that with bush too. This sums up my view rather nicely

bush-hitler-233x300.jpg

And you wingnuts wonder why black people vote democratic? ROFLMAO..... The GOP is where the unrepentant racist reside.

And you wingnuts wonder why black people vote democratic? ROFLMAO..... The GOP is where the unrepentant racist reside.

maybe you're a biggot beehunter. the fox smells his own hole first

Last edited:
Maybe, I don't know what the law was in Hawaii back then. But I'm pretty sure, due to privacy regulations, that the only people the records would be released to are the patients. One of them is dead. The other one has already proven his citizenship.

I didn't say anything about releasing his medical records but if there are records then there is a hospital to place those records with.

You should take a vacation. This issue has apparently unhinged you and you've stopped making sense. If you ever did.

03_elbusho_cover.jpg

Eh, they did that with bush too. This sums up my view rather nicely

bush-hitler-233x300.jpg

However, they never compared Bushie Jr. to a socalist, a marxist nor did they ever compare him to Lenin.

Try again. Jr. was treated pretty well during his term. Obama isn't getting a fair shake.

You should take a vacation. This issue has apparently unhinged you and you've stopped making sense. If you ever did.

You lack common sense to be able to think past what the government dictates to you. That is unless something other than a democrat is in the white house.

Actually there were two newspaper announcements that in themselves prove Obama was born in Hawaii. As noted in an earlier post, the hospitals send the birth announcements to the newspapers.
Have the birthers ever supplied a birth certificate from say Kenya that didn't get proved to be a fake? Answer; NO! But the birthers are still at, it even though no one has proved the Obama birth certificate to be fake.
Man, some people are sooooo crazy and certainly gullible.

Last edited:

Actually there were two newspaper announcements that in themselves prove Obama was born in Hawaii. As noted in an earlier post, the hospitals send the birth announcements to the newspapers.
Have the birthers every supplied a birth certificate from say Kenya that didn't get proved to be a fake? Answer; NO! But the birthers are still at, it even though no one has proved the Obama birth certificate to be fake.
Man, some people are sooooo crazy and certainly gullible.

Actually there were two newspaper announcements that in themselves prove Obama was born in Hawaii.
No it doesn't prove anything but obama was born, and gave an address where they lived. obama's mother and father were travelers weren't they? Do you think they were always on the island? Anyone could have submitted that birth announcement, his grand mother more likely. Anyone can generate a newspaper article.

Forum List

Back