ON what basis is homosexuality NOT an mental illness?

There is no such basis.
Apparently it even has a morphological basis. Old Europe was ruled by women, there was no normal male competition, because the women themselves made the choice. This led the evolution towards hermaphroditism.

It is noteworthy that WHO does not actually consider pedophilia a disease, it is a disease only in the case of mania and crimes.

Excitement to a young body is essentially the norm, this is not a perversion, but a violation of morality and law, it spoils children.

But the excitement on the male body cannot be the norm in principle.
Unless we accept hermaphroditism as the norm lol

Last edited:
In 1973 it became popular consensus. Not tested or proven, they proclaim "Homosexuality isn't an mental illness" based on nothing more opinion, mere opinion. FACT? Science doesn't work that way. Facts go out the window here. But apparently the APA and Democrats think otherwise....the same ones that say: follow the science on Covid and then call science "Racist" can just ignore it and make up their own to fit their politics. Like that.

Homosexuality is 1000 percent NOT a mental illness - its based on genetics

In 1973 it became popular consensus. Not tested or proven, they proclaim "Homosexuality isn't an mental illness" based on nothing more opinion, mere opinion. FACT? Science doesn't work that way. Facts go out the window here. But apparently the APA and Democrats think otherwise....the same ones that say: follow the science on Covid and then call science "Racist" can just ignore it and make up their own to fit their politics. Like that.

According to the DSM -5 homosexuality is not a mental illness.

Did you go to medical school?

Some guys like blondes, others brunettes. There isn't logic behind it, though there is some science that suggests that men look for women like their mothers, ditto for women in thieir men. Some people are attracted to their own sex. If they are consenting adults, it's natural for them. If love were a hard science everyone would find their soulmates, but it's not.
Natural is what is naturally used. A butt hole is not naturally used for intercourse. A vagina is naturally used for intercourse. The penis is used for going number 1 or for natural sexual intercourse. So, any other usage is not natural. It’s a perversion. So, why do homosexuals do the abnormal? Their environmental situations construct situations of abuse of their natural affections: Physical abuse, emotional abuse, brainwashing,……

Some guys like blondes, others brunettes. There isn't logic behind it, though there is some science that suggests that men look for women like their mothers, ditto for women in thieir men. Some people are attracted to their own sex. If they are consenting adults, it's natural for them. If love were a hard science everyone would find their soulmates, but it's not.
Not everything that's "natural" is good or right

Homosexuals have been around as long as history has been recorded. They seem to occur randomly across all races in small percentages usually around 10 percent. I've known gay men since college and they were/are very smart and good people. I think it's a mistake on their part to lump themselves into GLBTQXYZMIAWTF.

I don't care whom you "love", I care that something so obvious that is blatantly a mental health issue being normalized as if its an "alternative". What's next, deeming Paranoid Schizophrenia a "lifestyle"?

Homosexuality is 1000 percent NOT a mental illness - its based on genetics
That may be, but believers in God have over a hundred verses on why they must avoid the alleged charms of the practice of homosexuality:
Some people choose not to fear God and the Word of God. I'm not judging, but believers should make their own choices when they read the Word, which is our tie to the gifts of the spirit. And I don't know why some are lost to this information. Once they realize God considers homosexuality according to his word is verboten, they have to decide whether they want to be close to keeping God's advice or God's enemies. The choice is in the human heart to go with or without God. If eternal life is important to them, I hope they consider God's own advice through, his quite accurate prophets, and a view of faith charlatans. My personal experiences include comforting a good friend whose boyfriend jilted her because he told her he liked men better. Her broken heart changed her cheerful life into one of despair and disappointment. My family moved, but I prayed for her for years and still hope she was able to shed her pain and sorrow for the person she held so dear in her youthful years.

Some of the alerting verses are here and both the Old and the New Covenants (Testaments) are represented: What Does the Bible Say About Men With Men?
The OId Covenant is still in effect with the Hebrew people, and the New Testament teaches that Christ the Jewish Rabbi and son of God pointed out the Way, the Truth, and the Light. In the Old Testament, the lamb was sacrificed to show God they are sorry for a sin, and in the New Testament, we believe that Christ came to save human beings by giving his life up to suffer the sacrifice as the Lamb of God. As the Midieval songsters said, the Gates of Hell he will surprise, because belief in Christ's Way and according to Saint James, the practice thereof that shows obedience to the son, Christ's Way as told in the New Covenant saves his believers while directing their prayers to the Father God by the son's advice to his disciples who asked him how to pray. Christ gave them the Lord's prayer which opens with this: "Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven..." The rest is written in the New Testament, and if you are curious, I think you will find it in the Gospel of John. If not, try the books of Matthew, Mark, and Luke. May the Lord bless you and keep you, lift you up, and let his face shine upon you if this helps you. God means to be your friend, but you have the gift of freedom of choice. If you go with God through Christ and his Spirit of God, you're likely to have a joyous eternity to celebrate your everlasting life. You'll never grow old there, and you will experience happiness here. I have the joy of Jesus in my heart, and I recommend that all give obedience to the Kingdom of God a chance. When you first feel the touch of his joy, a good rule of thumb is to read, read, read the Word until it is written on your heart. Love, beautress

Last edited:
Early nomads wandering through the desert placed a high value on procreation. Children were the guarantee that the adults would be taken care of some say and the tribe would continue on.

Early taboos against homosexuality lie in this need to procreate, and in turn, became part of the religious dogma of these people. As a generally Judeo-Christian society, we have incorporated many of these same taboos.

There is nothing inherently wrong about homosexuality. It hurts nobody, it is not a mental illness and has existed throughout history without the taboos as well as with. As far as I'm concerned, the prejudice against it a matter of social mores rather than true morality, and I place the worries about it in the same category as wearing those white pumps before Memorial Day.

There’s a shared pathology that connects the left, woke and trans.

What were the scientific fact that led to it being declared a mental illness to begin with?

It was removed off the DSM list on a vote and not by science.

Regan in the 80's totally devastated the mental health care system and opened the door to homelessness and this huge drug addiction crisis we are in. A republican icon. Regan did that.
Why didn't Clinton fix it?

Forum List

Back