500 scientists say there is no climate emergency

Is this question rhetorical or do you not know how to convert PPM to percent or do you simply not know AND not know how to look this up?

CO2 in the Earth's atmosphere is currently 419.28 ppm

You could also get it from:

Now, to convert PPM (parts per million) to percent (parts per 100) we need to do some very simple math.

Here is a website with a good explanation: 420 PPM to Percent (Convert 420 parts-per million to percent)

420 ppm = 0.0420%

For future reference, note that last line. You can convert any ppm value to percent, by dividing it by 10,000. This is because 1,000,000 / 100 = 10,000
The percentage of the earth's atmosphere that's made up of co2 is currently 0.04%. if the concentration falls to and below 0.02%, plants start to die out, and thus life. In layman terms, co2 is currently approx 420ppm, if it falls below 180-150 ppm, life dies.

I know I know, co2, is moving too fast for you, but there's no nature's law on co2 speed. Dinosaurs loved and thrived on levels of 4,000ppm+

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember these facts, so next time your tampon falls out over co2, I won't have to repeat myself.

Co2, speed, etc... is stressing you, it doesn't with me because I'm from a geological background, yet my career ended up going down accounting, then retail management, then construction.

Is this question rhetorical or do you not know how to convert PPM to percent or do you simply not know AND not know how to look this up?

CO2 in the Earth's atmosphere is currently 419.28 ppm

You could also get it from:

Now, to convert PPM (parts per million) to percent (parts per 100) we need to do some very simple math.

Here is a website with a good explanation: 420 PPM to Percent (Convert 420 parts-per million to percent)

420 ppm = 0.0420%

For future reference, note that last line. You can convert any ppm value to percent, by dividing it by 10,000. This is because 1,000,000 / 100 = 10,000
It was rhetorical, the point again was .04% is a drop of black ink in the oceans. The oceans don’t turn black

The percentage of the earth's atmosphere that's made up of co2 is currently 0.04%. if the concentration falls to and below 0.02%, plants start to die out, and thus life. In layman terms, co2 is currently approx 420ppm, if it falls below 180-150 ppm, life dies.
The percentage is 0.042%. The concentration fell below 200 ppm in every one of the glacial periods of the last 2.5 million years. 0.02% = 200 ppm. 180 - 150 ppm = 0.0180% - 0.0150%
I know I know, co2, is moving too fast for you, but there's no nature's law on co2 speed.
There are a multitude of "laws" that apply but what they all boil down to is that the slower such changes take place, the more easily and more successfully extant species will have adapting to the changes.
Dinosaurs loved and thrived on levels of 4,000ppm+
They did not. The dinosaurs lived from 250 million (start of Triassic) to 66 million years (end of Cretaceous) BP

1704746020007.png

Thus they experienced CO2 levels as high as 1700 ppm and as low as 250ppm .

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember these facts, so next time your tampon falls out over co2, I won't have to repeat myself.
You'll have to forgive me if I choose not to commit your errors to memory.
Co2, speed, etc... is stressing you, it doesn't with me because I'm from a geological background, yet my career ended up going down accounting, then retail management, then construction.
I don't really care. The rates at which CO2 and temperatures are changing prevent adaptation. We and the rest of the life on this planet will suffer as a result.

The percentage is 0.042%. The concentration fell below 200 ppm in every one of the glacial periods of the last 2.5 million years. 0.02% = 200 ppm. 180 - 150 ppm = 0.0180% - 0.0150%

There are a multitude of "laws" that apply but what they all boil down to is that the slower such changes take place, the more easily and more successfully extant species will have adapting to the changes.

They did not. The dinosaurs lived from 250 million (start of Triassic) to 66 million years (end of Cretaceous) BP

View attachment 885256
Thus they experienced CO2 levels as high as 1700 ppm and as low as 250ppm .

You'll have to forgive me if I choose not to commit your errors to memory.

I don't really care. The rates at which CO2 and temperatures are changing prevent adaptation. We and the rest of the life on this planet will suffer as a result.
All of a sudden, Google is your best friend when pointed in the right direction :auiqs.jpg:

Refer back to my graph tampon girl.

All of a sudden, Google is your best friend when pointed in the right direction :auiqs.jpg:

Refer back to my graph tampon girl.
You would benefit from more Google consultations yourself.

Refer back to your graph for what?

I see your problem. I think you're looking at the wrong trace. CO2 is the purple line on your graph. At no time during the existence of dinosaurs does it hit 4,000 ppm.

How would Democrats prevent that from happening? If liberals and democrats had the power that you self-made victims claim they have, there'd be no ICE vehicles of fossil fuel power plants left.
You have a point in that Democrats are failing right now to scare us.

It’s hard to scare people who are ignorant of their surrounds. My dog isn’t afraid of global warming either.
Your stich is fear and the topic Climate. Get some books that explain it to you.

Forum List

Back