ON what basis is homosexuality NOT an mental illness?

In 1973 it became popular consensus. Not tested or proven, they proclaim "Homosexuality isn't an mental illness" based on nothing more opinion, mere opinion. FACT? Science doesn't work that way. Facts go out the window here. But apparently the APA and Democrats think otherwise....the same ones that say: follow the science on Covid and then call science "Racist" can just ignore it and make up their own to fit their politics. Like that.
Do you actually know anyone who is gay?

These threads… oy vey!

You're the ass fucker, not me.

No, that is not my thing.

But unlike you I do not need to participate in something to think it is ok for two other consenting adults to do it.

It is good not being filled with hate for anyone different than me. I would tell you to give it a try, but we all know that will never happen

No, that is not my thing.

But unlike you I do not need to participate in something to think it is ok for two other consenting adults to do it.

It is good not being filled with hate for anyone different than me. I would tell you to give it a try, but we all know that will never happen
Why do you hate Christians?

I do not hate Christians.

Though I do have a strong dislike for people who claim to be Christians and then are the least Christ like people on this forum.
Ok.I don't believe you understand what being "Christ like" is. I have a strong dislike for people who try to indoctrinate children that queers are normal. Isn't democracy wonderful.

Forum List

Back