ON what basis is homosexuality NOT an mental illness?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
In 1973 it became popular consensus. Not tested or proven, they proclaim "Homosexuality isn't an mental illness" based on nothing more opinion, mere opinion. FACT? Science doesn't work that way. Facts go out the window here. But apparently the APA and Democrats think otherwise....the same ones that say: follow the science on Covid and then call science "Racist" can just ignore it and make up their own to fit their politics. Like that.

Last edited:
IMHO faggotism is simply a preference. I have a preference with prune juice...I hate it! But if somebody likes it...who am I to tell them they shouldn't.

Now when you say something that is untrue (such as a male saying he's female)...that's not a preference...that's delusional.

Then there's another level that's even worse. That's when you say other people have to believe in my delusions or they'll go to prison or I'll harm them.

Some guys like blondes, others brunettes. There isn't logic behind it, though there is some science that suggests that men look for women like their mothers, ditto for women in thieir men. Some people are attracted to their own sex. If they are consenting adults, it's natural for them. If love were a hard science everyone would find their soulmates, but it's not.

In 1973 it became popular consensus. Not tested or proven, they proclaim "Homosexuality isn't an mental illness" based on nothing more opinion, mere opinion. FACT? Science doesn't work that way. Facts go out the window here. But apparently the APA and Democrats think otherwise....the same ones that say: follow the science on Covid and then call science "Racist" can just ignore it and make up their own to fit their politics. Like that.
Two hot chicks making out is normal.

Some guys like blondes, others brunettes. There isn't logic behind it, though there is some science that suggests that men look for women like their mothers, ditto for women in thieir men. Some people are attracted to their own sex. If they are consenting adults, it's natural for them. If love were a hard science everyone would find their soulmates, but it's not.
You found a girl just like the girl that married dear old Dad?

Regan in the 80's totally devastated the mental health care system and opened the door to homelessness and this huge drug addiction crisis we are in. A republican icon. Regan did that.

Homosexuality appears in all societies and cultures in roughly the same percentage. This is a benign abnormality more in the nature of an obsessive-compulsive disorder than a mental illness. It harms no one, until homosexuality conduct is accepted as normal behaviour. Then it becomes toxic.

Transgenderism is a mental illness. It is the same illness as body identity integrity disorder where people feel that their normal body is missing a limb or is blind.

Regan in the 80's totally devastated the mental health care system and opened the door to homelessness and this huge drug addiction crisis we are in. A republican icon. Regan did that.
He had no choice. The ACLU won a devastating lawsuit. We used to be able to lock innocent people up, against their will, because they were mentally ill. No more. It certainly wasn't Reagan's idea.

1973? You have been brooding on that, since? Get a life, kiddo.

I don’t think the homosexuals or the APA care what you think. :itsok:

It is called freedom. It is apart of being a free society who you can have sex with in your own fucking bed room. Butt the fuck out.

Nothing mental ill about it. In fact the fact you care so much about my life is.

Forum List

Back