On this MLK Jr Days, Let’s Not Forget All the Good Work He Did For Women

You can call it what you like, but it is well documented that he was a horny AF whoremonger. I don’t have a problem with it. I don’t know why you do. MLK and I are a lot alike, more so than you and him … and I am a honky. I would have been perfectly at home with Marty and me double teaming some skank.

“Marty and Me” sounds like a great movie title, in fact. It would be me and King traveling around the country for his thing while I acquire trim for me and him to bang!!! Then there would be all sorts of hijinks and shenanigans, like the time we rob a liquor store in Memphis for money to by blow with in order to get some strippers to come back to the hotel with us. And what do you think happens when we get them back to the hotel?
You mean the opinions given by folks who hated Dr King, just because they sat in front of a camera and said it doesn't make it documented.

You mean the opinions given by folks who hated Dr King, just because they sat in front of a camera and said it doesn't make it documented.
"Wat u tocking bout, superbadbro?"

Your responses are formulaic, which suggests that you are not very smart. Damn those public schools!!

Rev. Jim Jones loved women and was awarded the MLK medal for his contribution to racial relations.
IMG_2609.jpeg

All you have given us is somebody else's opinion of Dr. King and your fixation on his Johnson.
Dr. King’s indiscretions and shortcomings are well-documented. You cannot rely on your ignorance to refute a factually supported argument. You know wat I iz sayin’?

Dr. King’s indiscretions and shortcomings are well-documented. You cannot rely on your ignorance to refute a factually supported argument. You know wat I iz sayin’?
As a racist white man, you should never try to judge anyone with the history white men have in this country. See I don't worry about where another man's Johnson has been, I look at the sacrifice that man made for this country.

As a racist white man, you should never try to judge anyone with the history white men have in this country. See I don't worry about where another man's Johnson has been, I look at the sacrifice that man made for this country.
Lol... Washington made sacrifices to free the 13 colonies but leftists canceled him.

How did that cancel him, just because his name isn't on a High School that 99.9% of folks in this country will never see.

Look it up on a search engine. They didn't cancel his name but the school has a gigantic mural of Washington interacting with Indians. Leftists removed it. There are other institutions that removed his statue or renamed the institution.

Look it up on a search engine. They didn't cancel his name but the school has a gigantic mural of Washington interacting with Indians. Leftists removed it. There are other institutions that removed his statue or renamed the institution.
Ok, so how did that cancel George Washington when everyone in this country knows he was the 1st POTUS.

Ok, so how did that cancel George Washington when everyone in this country knows he was the 1st POTUS.

So why covered up and planned removeal of his mural? Believe me, if Washington and Lincoln are cancelled across the nation starting with the currency, you can guarantee a civil war, not started by me of course but I can see why it's necessary. There are sporadic cancellations but still a cancellation.

So why covered up and planned removeal of his mural? Believe me, if Washington and Lincoln are cancelled across the nation starting with the currency, you can guarantee a civil war, not started by me of course but I can see why it's necessary. There are sporadic cancellations but still a cancellation.
You clowns have been whining about a Civil War for 100yrs and not one of you is going to bust a grape.

Forum List

Back