On this day 18 years ago, there was a real dirtbag co-worker of mine...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
...who within hours was already blaming America and Israel for the attack. Over the next few days he would suggest that "there was no way some guys living in a desert could plan this". He went on to blame America and Israel, saying offensive things I won't repeat here but which I have shared with those who need to know.

During these days and weeks of him trying to convince me against all logic what he felt happened, there was a time when I came the closest I had ever come to physically punching someone since I was a teenager. He wouldn't leave me alone when I told him to take his shyte elsewhere. The bodies weren't even cold yet and he was blaming the victims, blaming America and Americans. Had no sympathy. Even celebrated it (yes, I kid you not). Sent me unsolicited emails and constantly pushing his agenda.

This guy was one of many who I found out were undercovers working there, and other places in the future as it turns out. Upon learning what I did I realized I wouldn't let it go without making it known so that the U.S in particular can decide if they believe these nefarious attempts to misrepresent, radicalize and spread hatred against America is welcomed by American authorities and businesses. I still fight the good fight today, my enemies more angry than ever at how much I know about their tactics. He had no idea how his efforts would create a chain reaction.

It's why I remind America that who you think are allies, really often are not. They will lie, cheat, steal and generate harm to you if they see any personal benefit. "Manufacturing Threats" for their personal benefit.

RIP to those who lost their lives that day and the subsequent years after. The memories are strong, For the attack itself and many who exploited it for their police agenda, without regard for those it could impact.

Last edited:
We need to make 9-11 a national memorial holiday so that the Troglocrats will stop trying to celebrate it

This guy was one of many who I found out were undercovers working there, and other places in the future as it turns out.

What does that mean?

It's why I remind America that who you think are allies, really often are not. They will lie, cheat, steal and generate harm to you if they see any personal benefit. "Manufacturing Threats" for their personal benefit.

Israel? Yeap...I know

This guy was one of many who I found out were undercovers working there, and other places in the future as it turns out.

What does that mean?

Israel? Yeap...I know

It means the covert police of TPS, OPP and RCMP have had to explain a great deal over the last 18 years. I've helped them find the Lord and transparency by naming about 2 dozens of them.

I have no criminal record or allegations against me. The greatest criminals in Ontario are the "good guys".

What does that mean?

Israel? Yeap...I know

It means the covert police of TPS, OPP and RCMP have had to explain a great deal over the last 18 years. I've helped them find the Lord and transparency by naming about 2 dozens of them.

I have no criminal record or allegations against me. The greatest criminals in Ontario are the "good guys".
You guys have that Orwellian thought police thing going on in Canada like the Brits. Screw that man. You guys are too British for your own good. Those people are stupid.

What does that mean?

Israel? Yeap...I know

You guys have that Orwellian thought police thing going on in Canada like the Brits. Screw that man. You guys are too British for your own good. Those people are stupid.

Not just Thought Police, but undercovers who commit crimes and pretend you did them. "Fill the pipeline".

As they say in Canada, Canadian police "like them young and they like them poor".

...who within hours was already blaming America and Israel for the attack. Over the next few days he would suggest that "there was no way some guys living in a desert could plan this". He went on to blame America and Israel, saying offensive things I won't repeat here but which I have shared with those who need to know.

During these days and weeks of him trying to convince me against all logic what he felt happened, there was a time when I came the closest I had ever come to physically punching someone since I was a teenager. He wouldn't leave me alone when I told him to take his shyte elsewhere. The bodies weren't even cold yet and he was blaming the victims, blaming America and Americans. Had no sympathy. Even celebrated it (yes, I kid you not). Sent me unsolicited emails and constantly pushing his agenda.

This guy was one of many who I found out were undercovers working there, and other places in the future as it turns out. Upon learning what I did I realized I wouldn't let it go without making it known so that the U.S in particular can decide if they believe these nefarious attempts to misrepresent, radicalize and spread hatred against America is welcomed by American authorities and businesses. I still fight the good fight today, my enemies more angry than ever at how much I know about their tactics. He had no idea how his efforts would create a chain reaction.

RIP to those who lost their lives that day and the subsequent years after. The memories are strong, For the attack itself and many who exploited it for their police agenda, without regard for those it could impact.
Because it WAS America and Israel, fool.

You're the fool. I didn't know you opened up an account here too.

What does that mean?

Israel? Yeap...I know

Not just Thought Police, but undercovers who commit crimes and pretend you did them. "Fill the pipeline".

As they say in Canada, Canadian police "like them young and they like them poor".
Yeah...sounds like our own FBI...every 'terrorist ring' they crack...they seem to create. It really is a joke. It seems as if they have to create the drama to justify their existence.

You're the fool. I didn't know you opened up an account here too.
Read and learn:

American Pravda: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Forum List

Back