Is the English concept of 'royalty' racist?

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Royalty is based on genetics--in order to be a royal --your ancestors must be of the royal blood line.

Yet, I never hear anyone from the U.K complaining about it. Yet there is no Western Nation more politically correct than the U.K.

Actually racism is illegal there.

Thus the royal tradition in England violates their politically correct views.

Are they hypocrites?

Or...should they be excused because there is so much tradition behind the royals?...and of course the Brits are very strong on tradition.

Hence it appears 'tradition' trumps political correctness....at least in England.

Royalty is based on genetics--in order to be a royal --your ancestors must be of the royal blood line.

Yet, I never hear anyone from the U.K complaining about it. Yet there is no Western Nation more politically correct than the U.K.

Actually racism is illegal there.

Thus the royal tradition in England violates their politically correct views.

Are they hypocrites?

Or...should they be excused because there is so much tradition behind the royals?...and of course the Brits are very strong on tradition.

Hence it appears 'tradition' trumps political correctness....at least in England.

Of course they are hypocrites.

Who isn't?

And worth noting: if the British didn't want the Monarchy, it wouldn't be there.

Racism can be this simple minded ...
images (46).jpg

Last edited:
How can Royalty be racist, when a bi racial American(and divorced) has been admitted to its ranks?

If you were so inclined you could say they only allowed it so they could hide (their racism) behind the curtain of political correctness...

In other words, any ass can figure a way to charge racism... :eusa_doh:

How can Royalty be racist, when a bi racial American(and divorced) has been admitted to its ranks?

If you were so inclined you could say they only allowed it so they could hide (their racism) behind the curtain of political correctness...

The UK doesn't have the same issues with racism as the US.

But the way I see it, the public were so enamoured of Princess Diana, nothing, nothing atall must upset the two young Princes. It almost brought down the Monarchy.

Nubian Pharaohs, Asian Sultan of Brunei, Queen of Hawaii, Japanese Emperor, King of Bhutan etc etc etc.

Greg

We elected a black guy but we are still the most racist country on earth, in the complete history of racist countries.
Duh ameriKKKa

We elected a black guy but we are still the most racist country on earth, in the complete history of racist countries.
Duh ameriKKKa

I've often wondered if that's a result of Jim Crow laws. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The history of the Democratic Party always bites them on the ass no matter who they blame.. :lol:

Last edited:

But the way I see it, the public were so enamoured of Princess Diana, nothing, nothing atall must upset the two young Princes. It almost brought down the Monarchy.
We have the British to blame for our problems. Thanks a lot.

Duh ameriKKKa

I've often wondered if that's a result of Jim Crow laws. Correct me if I'm wrong.
You’re wrong.

It has to do with the law made by a British subject - who was the governor of Virginia - forbidding the mixing of races.

Duh ameriKKKa

You’re wrong.

It has to do with the law made by a British subject - who was the governor of Virginia - forbidding the mixing of races.

Wow, interesting

Dang it Ding .. now I have do some research ... :eusa_doh:

Don't mention it. Happy to oblige. :113:

Not to forget, you were British once. So you only have yourself to blame.

Duh ameriKKKa

You’re wrong.

Wow, interesting

Dang it Ding .. now I have do some research ... :eusa_doh:
I heard about it from a YouTube video by Thomas Sowell. I haven’t been able to find it since but I did verify it through google searches.

It really does explain why racism exists here and not in other countries which imported way more slaves than America. We only imported something like 6% of the total that were exported.

Not me. I’m Sicilian.

Not me. I’m Sicilian.

That explains it.

Not me. I’m Sicilian.

That explains it.
Yes, I’m one of the unwashed masses that the British looked down upon.

Forum List

Back