On Islam

Rosie -

You are just ranting. Nothing of what you are saying here has any basis in reality at all.

Many of the socities listed are democracies, very cosmopolitan, vibrant and with strong judicial systems with very little interest in Sharia.

I do wish people travelled more.

Rosie -

You are just ranting. Nothing of what you are saying here has any basis in reality at all.

Many of the socities listed are democracies, very cosmopolitan, vibrant and with strong judicial systems with very little interest in Sharia.

I do wish people travelled more.

what a joke you are-----"many of the societies" right just as was TEHERAN in 1970 before filth began to REIGN -----you remind me of the play CABARET

Baghdad was once the world center for culture remember? filth came to baghdad out of the dog kennels of the arabian desert for that matter----even MECCA was once a sparking city of cultural diversity

Irosie -

I'm not "a joke", it is just that I have been to these societies and spent time in them, whereas you just base your opinions on nutcase blogs and people you meet at the Post Office. You know this, and deeply resent it, of course.

If you go to KL or Dhaka or Senegal or Ghana, read their history and talk to people there - you'll come back with a very, very different impression of Islam, because it will be linked to reality.

It's hard to hate a people when you have met them face-to-face and learned something of their culture and history.

I wonder...is that why you DON'T do it?

Irosie -

I'm not "a joke", it is just that I have been to these societies and spent time in them, whereas you just base your opinions on nutcase blogs and people you meet at the Post Office. You know this, and deeply resent it, of course.

If you go to KL or Dhaka or Senegal or Ghana, read their history and talk to people there - you'll come back with a very, very different impression of Islam, because it will be linked to reality.

It's hard to hate a people when you have met them face-to-face and learned something of their culture and history.

you are quite a joke-------what is it that you in your sick fantasies IMAGINE that I do not do?. I was in a mosque before you were born and in the homes of people from more diverse parts of the world than you are capable of PRONOUNCING My own husband was born in a shariah feces hole the "post office"? "blogs"??? the last place to learn about what is REALLY GOING on -----is by having tea in the tent of the village shaykh----the only thing you learn is that the pig drinks tea

the homes of people from more diverse parts of the world than you are capable of PRONOUNCING

Really?

Which ones?

Because I dare say I have been to those countries personally, and as likely as not published stories on them.

I am delighted that you have been to mosques, but if you have not been to Malaysia, Bangladesh or Azerbaijan it baffles me that you would feel qualified to comment on them. It makes no sense to me at all.

Last edited:
the homes of people from more diverse parts of the world than you are capable of PRONOUNCING

Really?

Which ones?

Because I dare say I have been to those countries personally, and as likely as not published stories on them.

I am delighted that you have been to mosques, but if you have not been to Malaysia, Bangladesh or Azerbaijan it baffles me that you would feel qualified to comment on them. It makes no sense to me at all.

that is because you are shallow minded -------bangladeshis are far more likely to be completely candid with me than they are with you no matter where you stand at the time of the conversation I have something that you do not have that you actually believe that a conversation with ANYONE in center city Cairo is CANDID is truly idiotic. You do not learn about any society by attending tea parties--------

that is because you are shallow minded -------bangladeshis are far more likely to be completely candid with me than they are with you no matter where you stand at the time of the conversation -

Well, I am glad we sorted that out!

Good to know that I wasted my time there!!

Actually, I covered the 1987 coup, which was extraordinary. We had to hang out in embassies to avoid being chopped up by rioting mobs. The airport was closed and no one could leave. Dragged on for weeks.

All very exciting at the time - but obviously people were only lying to me. :lol:

Irosie -

Yes, you are a joke.

I not only offered I proved you wrong. Instead of acknowledging you posted irrelevant crap, meaning you wish to drink piss. So who am I to stop a Jew hating douchebag from doing what he enjoys? Remember how you admitted you sucked a sailor's dick once?

How many times will you need to be warmed by the Mods before you stop posting this childish filth?

You have never won a single argument on this board, and with the kind of posting, you never will.
Mods don't warn people's language, and never did, asshole. Apparently you are not familiar with the rules of this board. And I've proven your whiney ass wrong and embarrassed you dozens of times, which is why you bark at me all the time. Language doesn't make a person right or wrong, facts do. This is not a court of law.

Irosie -

Yes, you are a joke.

yes Saigon is funny He has decided that since I do not like the mass genocides of obscene oppressions galvanized by SHARIAH and those who support that filth-----that I do not like people. I do not like the mass genocides and obscene oppressions galvanized by totalitarian scum like Stalin either and those who support totalitarian ideologies like POL POT------but I have nothing against the average cambodian nor do I have anything against germans-----only those who supported the totalitaran ideology of Adolf Hitler Achmadinejad has a mind like Genghis Khan-------Saigon may like them but I do not

Because all of the countries that you mentioned as a "PREFERENCE" are now slipping into the cosmic cesspool of shariah and oppressive filth-----"

You have to laugh, don't you?

Rosie, maybe you should take a trip to one of the cities or countries mentioned and have your eyes opened.
Fuckwad why do you think your ignorant ass is the only one that has been to these countries, and why do you think having gone there as a douchebag like yourself qualifies you as the authority and end-all on everything having to do with that place? And why do you keep telling everybody they arent qualified to talk about a country unless they've been there, you arrogant moron? I know many people that have been to countries not once but twice and STILL don't know the first thing about it (like yourself). On the other hand I know many people who have not visited a country but seem to know more about it than people who have been there.

Last edited:
Because all of the countries that you mentioned as a "PREFERENCE" are now slipping into the cosmic cesspool of shariah and oppressive filth-----"

You have to laugh, don't you?

Rosie, maybe you should take a trip to one of the cities or countries mentioned and have your eyes opened.
Fuckwad why do you think you're ignorant ass is the only one that has been to these countries, and why do you think having gone there as a douchebag like yourself qualifies you as the authority on everything having to do with that place? And why do ou keep telling everybody they arent qualified to talk about a country unless theyve been there, you arrogant jerk? I know many people that have been to countries notice but twice and STILL don't know the first thing about it (like yourself). On the other hand I know many people who have not visited a country but seem to know more about it than people who been there.

roudy----of course it is important to visit the market places of big cities and buy souvenirs stamped "MADE IN CHINA" how else does one get to UNDERSTAND THE VARIOUS CULTURES OF THE WORLD? all my childhood I longed to VISIT THE PARTHENON----until someone gave me a little vase purchased in athens-------with some depictions of greek myth characters on it --------and at that bottom the little sticker "MADE IN CHINA"

keep in mind-------saigon has SIPPED TEA in the tent of the shaykh-----from a cup with a little sticker "made in china" the shaykh was very polite so now he knows about that society INSIDE AND OUT

Irosie -

Yes, you are a joke.

yes Saigon is funny He has decided that since I do not like the mass genocides of obscene oppressions galvanized by SHARIAH and those who support that filth-----that I do not like people. I do not like the mass genocides and obscene oppressions galvanized by totalitarian scum like Stalin either and those who support totalitarian ideologies like POL POT------but I have nothing against the average cambodian nor do I have anything against germans-----only those who supported the totalitaran ideology of Adolf Hitler Achmadinejad has a mind like Genghis Khan-------Saigon may like them but I do not
Saigoon considers himself / herself somewhat of an accomplished reporter, in his fantasy world of course. He's probably in charge of cleaning the portable toilets.

Yes, you are a joke.

Saigoon considers himself / herself somewhat of an accomplished reporter, in his fantasy world of course. He's probably in charge of cleaning the portable toilets.

ROFLMAO oh its a "REPORTER" and it imagines that persons with whom it speaks are being CANDID???? yeah right------like AL CAPONE on the witness stand

ROFLMAO oh its a "REPORTER" and it imagines that persons with whom it speaks are being CANDID???? yeah right------like AL CAPONE on the witness stand
Oh yeah, you wouldn't believe it, irose. He's a "reporter" or a "writer" yet doesn't know jack shit about what he's talking about. His knowledge is so pathetic he's clueless on some of the basic primary stuff even a kid in Middle School would know.

Yes, I am a journalist.

And I'll let you into an old reporter's trick, Rosie - sometimes when we are talking to people, we actually don't mention anything at all about being a reporter.

No keyboards, no digital voice recorder, not even a pen. We just listen.

why do you think your ignorant ass is the only one that has been to these countries,

On this forum, yes, that seems to be the case.
No it's not, your judgement is totally wrong, just because other posters don't use that as a qualifier doesn't mean they haven't been to other countries. Your judgement is so off kilter some of the people you accuse of "never having been there" ARE ACTUALLY BORN AND RAISED THERE! You fucking retard.

Yes, I am a journalist.

And I'll let you into an old reporter's trick, Rosie - sometimes when we are talking to people, we actually don't mention anything at all about being a reporter.

No keyboards, no digital voice recorder, not even a pen. We just listen.
We? Ha ha ha ha! You are a joke!

Roudy -

It's just envy, dude.

You have absolutely no background to discuss these issues, and of course I understand that it makes you as mad as all hell to come across someone who has a background in them.

If the incessant abuse makes you feel better - go right ahead.

Forum List

Back