On Islam

Roudy -

It's just envy, dude.

You have absolutely no background to discuss these issues, and of course I understand that it makes you as mad as all hell to come across someone who has a background in them.

If the incessant abuse makes you feel better - go right ahead.

who is the one claiming a "background"?

Saigon, I fail to understand why you continue to waste your time trying to have an intellectual discussion/debate with the two nitwits Roudy and Rosie.

Their only function on this board is to make idiotic statements about Islam/muslims and wreck any threads where people are trying to discuss Middle East issues.

They both are cheerleaders of the Israel can do no wrong crowd; so anything they say is mentally vacuous and has no basis in reality.

Why not post some of your personal adventures and quit wasting your time on these two knuckle heads? :cool:

Sunni -

I don't agree with you on many things, but I know you are right on this!

But I actually enjoy the nutcases on this forum as much as the sane and intelligent posters. It is just a shame that they do ruin some otherwise interesting threads, and that everything seems to come down to ranting about how Kuala Lumpur us being poisoned by Sharia!!

how cute FRICK AND FRACK both afraid of anyone who knows anything about islam and the filth of shariah and the FACT that the filth is now in a sick and disgusting REVIVAL PHASE in hell holes from TRIPOLI TO ISLAMABAD -------a recipe for BLOOD IN THE GUTTERS

Saigon, I fail to understand why you continue to waste your time trying to have an intellectual discussion/debate with the two nitwits Roudy and Rosie.

Their only function on this board is to make idiotic statements about Islam/muslims and wreck any threads where people are trying to discuss Middle East issues.

They both are cheerleaders of the Israel can do no wrong crowd; so anything they say is mentally vacuous and has no basis in reality.

Why not post some of your personal adventures and quit wasting your time on these two knuckle heads? :cool:
Yeah Sunni Muslime is right. Wait until he tells you how the Holocaust is all a fake! Yup, that's the kind of moron you want to have an intelligent conversation with!

Poor Sunni doesn't even know about the religion he converted into. Why is it that Islam always attracts the lowest common denominators like Sunni in society? Anybody, anybody?

Roudy -

It's just envy, dude.

You have absolutely no background to discuss these issues, and of course I understand that it makes you as mad as all hell to come across someone who has a background in them.

If the incessant abuse makes you feel better - go right ahead.
Cocksucker I am one of those people. Now keep putting your foot in your mouth. Irose's husband is born and raised in the middle east. Now imagine how STUPID you sound when you make your false claims. Thats how BAD your judgement is. You sound more ignorant than your average trailor trash redneck. If you're a journalist then it must one of these worthless rags you find at supermarket cashiers, most people use as toilet paper. You're about as perceptive as a person high on LSD. "The Adventures of Saigoon". Ha ha ha!

Yeah Sunni Muslime is right. Wait until he tells you how the Holocaust is all a fake! Yup, that's the kind of moron you want to have an intelligent conversation with!

Poor Sunni doesn't even know about the religion he converted into. Why is it that Islam always attracts the lowest common denominators like Sunni in society? Anybody, anybody?

Poor sunni is a REVERT? I can help him reverts depend on what they are told about islam -----they really do not know------My hubby was born in a CLASSICAL SHARIAH SOCIETY and his family LIVED IT and since they also survived it and are very articulate people -----I learned it about it from the best sources -----people who were AFFLICTED WITH IT It was like learning about black slavery in the south USA from a high school history book vs learning about it from a LIVING SURVIVOR (there were some when I was a kid) Or learning about the nature of Auschwitz from MADGA GOEBBELS vs learning about it from a person with numbers tatooed on his arm. For the record I also learned about islam from varous sunnis and shiites and arabs and non arabs and muslims who are honest enough to admit that they hate THAT OTHER KIND OF MUSLIM BECAUSE.......... and those who pretend "ALL MUSLIMS LOVE EACH OTHER" like sunni was taught at his "reversion ceremony"

like sunni was taught at his "reversion ceremony"

LOL, reversion ceremony :cuckoo: :lol:

Either I missed it or I wasn't invited. :lol: :lol:

that's ok you were there----you just did not notice If you have any questions about life in a classic shariah society-----feel free to ask me-----I know all about it. The first thing you have to remember is ALWAYS EAT WITH YOUR RIGHT HAND a problem for me----I am a lefty Since you are a male muslim----make sure you are always ARMED at the very least a large knife a few hand grenades hanging from your belt are a lovely decorative touch

I don't agree with Sunni on issues like homosexuality, and I find his views on the Holocaust offensive.

On the other hand, he is polite and well informed about Islamic issues.

He is far, far, far better informed on Middle Eastern issues like you are, and he doesn't need to sink to constant abuse and childish name calling.

You only hate him because he humiliates you - obviously.

I don't agree with Sunni on issues like homosexuality, and I find his views on the Holocaust offensive.

On the other hand, he is polite and well informed about Islamic issues.

He is far, far, far better informed on Middle Eastern issues like you are, and he doesn't need to sink to constant abuse and childish name calling.

You only hate him because he humiliates you - obviously.
You think you are the only one in the world who has traveled? Or lived in some of the place names you spout? Or born there? Better think again. People are laughing at you. Pretty soon it will be pity for you.

Right, you left by god west virgini for texas...Dallas and flush toilets. What a culture shock that must have been!

I am one of those people.

Right.

You're an Israeli citizen who doesn't know what year Black September was, who claimed Israel had fought 5 major wars by 1967, who doesn't know where major Israeli towns are, and who thought the majority of Israelis came from Arabic-speaking countries.

It is one of those things that is theoertically possible, but hardly likely.

I've never seen you post a single accurate historical statement on this board. I suspect someone who had lived in the region would get the odd shot on target, if only by random luck!

You think you are the only one in the world who has traveled? .

Good god, no, most people I know have travelled a huge amount.

Most people on this board have probably traveled a bit, anyway.

But on these Middle Eastern threads...it seems not so much, unfortunately.

Put it this way, I don't see too many posters reporting back from their trips to Syria, Kurdustan or the West Bank.

I am one of those people.

Right.

You're an Israeli citizen who doesn't know what year Black September was, who claimed Israel had fought 5 major wars by 1967, who doesn't know where major Israeli towns are, and who thought the majority of Israelis came from Arabic-speaking countries.

It is one of those things that is theoertically possible, but hardly likely.

I've never seen you post a single accurate historical statement on this board. I suspect someone who had lived in the region would get the odd shot on target, if only by random luck!
What an effing comedy this has turned into.

You think you are the only one in the world who has traveled? .

Good god, no, most people I know have travelled a huge amount.

Most people on this board have probably traveled a bit, anyway.

But on these Middle Eastern threads...it seems not so much, unfortunately.

Put it this way, I don't see too many posters reporting back from their trips to Syria, Kurdustan or the West Bank.
Who in their right mind would go there if they didn't have to? Hell, theys bad guys there. Mooslims.

You mean it used to be a place of deeply serious and meditative debate on the correct interpretation of Hanan Al-Shaykh's latest work?

If you are waiting for the standard of debate here to rise, you might be sitting a while!

You mean it used to be a place of deeply serious and meditative debate on the correct interpretation of Hanan Al-Shaykh's latest work?

If you are waiting for the standard of debate here to rise, you might be sitting a while!
There can be no honest debate when we have all those terrorist loving Nazi scumbags hovering around here like flies on a turd.Can we?

Forum List

Back