Just Look What Zionism Has Become

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
I know not of any more dispicable people on this earth than Israel's current Zionist leaders. I detest them with a passion & will fight them till Israel abandons their Zionist agenda or until i die.

What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to Palestinians to keep them in Israel when all the Palestinians who are not Israeli citizens want is to be free of Israel? And then those Zionists just can't seem to understand why Israel is thanked with jihad's, intifadas & rocket missiles. Israel gets what Israel deserves for this brutal treatment of the Palestinians.

Face it you Zionists, no Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does. And this ladies & gentlemen is what Zionism has become under Israel's current leaders. Shame on Israel.

So much wrong with your post.

Go to google and type in: "Palestinian suicide bombing in Israel. Look at the dates and notice how they stopped after the wall.

Notice how the bombings stopped after the wall was built ???
oh, and Israel treats Palestinians better than any other arab country. They are second class citizens in other Arab countries.

There lies the problem. King Hussein of Jordan knew how to treat Palestinians for a lasting peace. And has anyone ever heard a single Palestinian complaint over Black September? And what do those Zionists in Israel do? They make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them to keep the Palestinians in Israel to fuel this endless conflict. Face it you Zionists, not once has Israel even tried to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on those Zionists in Israel.

So much wrong with your post.

Go to google and type in: "Palestinian suicide bombing in Israel. Look at the dates and notice how they stopped after the wall.

Notice how the bombings stopped after the wall was built ???
oh, and Israel treats Palestinians better than any other arab country. They are second class citizens in other Arab countries.

Forum List

Back