On Islam

There can be no honest debate when we have all those terrorist loving Nazi scumbags hovering around here like flies on a turd.Can we?

I have people like Ima and Ariux on Ignore - that seems to work fairly well for me.

You might also try throwing around idiotic phrases like "terrorist loving Nazi scumbags" if you are concerned the standard of debate is too low.

I am one of those people.

Right.

You're an Israeli citizen who doesn't know what year Black September was, who claimed Israel had fought 5 major wars by 1967, who doesn't know where major Israeli towns are, and who thought the majority of Israelis came from Arabic-speaking countries.

It is one of those things that is theoertically possible, but hardly likely.

I've never seen you post a single accurate historical statement on this board. I suspect someone who had lived in the region would get the odd shot on target, if only by random luck!
Israeli? Who said I'm Israeli? I've lived there for a year and half, visited there about about 10 times. Plus I have relatives that live there, and some relatives that are Israeli and live in the US. I'm born and raised in a Muslim country asshole, asshole. And my background is actually from a mix of three Muslim countries / regions.

You are one of the dumbest, least perceptive people I have met.

Roudy -

Ok, so you're a person born in a muslim country who doesn't know what year Black September was, who claimed Israel had fought 5 major wars by 1967, who doesn't know where major Israeli towns are, and who thought the majority of Israelis came from Arabic-speaking countries.

It strains the credibility a bit, doesn't it?

Roudy -

Ok, so you're a person born in a muslim country who doesn't know what year Black September was, who claimed Israel had fought 5 major wars by 1967, who doesn't know where major Israeli towns are, and who thought the majority of Israelis came from Arabic-speaking countries.

Even when you learn the truth, you kick and scream and accuse falsely.Take your whipping like a man.

Hoss -

Ya ha.

I don't always pay a lot of attention to Roudy's wild stories - but I have noticed two rather large inconsistencies in Roudy's ever-evolving life story. One of which I would say is clearly a lie. PM me and I'll tell you what it is.

Last edited:
Roudy -

Even when you learn the truth, you kick and scream and accuse falsely.Take your whipping like a man.
Why do you make up shit? You are a know nothing nobody. I said majority of Israelis CURRENTLY are either migrants from Arab countries or second generation decendants. Are you now going to convince me where I was born and raised? I know more about Muslims and Islam than you could ever dream of. I have seen its effects firsthand on non Muslims. You are so ignorant and delusional you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. I've met rednecks that know more than you do.

Last edited:
Roudy -

Perhaps rather than telling us on thread after thread after thread how much you know - why not actually start displaying that knolwedge in your posting?

Why not start a thread now on the aspects of this debate you feel you know best, and let's see how it looks.

I'll absolutely put my preconceptions to one side, and respond to it at face value.

I said majority of Israelis CURRENTLY are either migrants from Arab countries or second generation decendants

I doubt this is actually correct, btw, though it is better than your original claim, which was simply nonsense. It isn't correct because so many Sephadic Jews did not come to Israel from Arabic speaking countries, but instead came from Greece, Spain, Macedonia, Australia and the US, for instance. Comebine that with the million plus Russian immigrants who have moved to Israel in the past 20 years, and the millions of 2nd generation Sabra Israelis, and I suspect the number would be closer to a third.

Last edited:
Hoss -

Ya ha.

I don't always pay a lot of attention to Roudy's wild stories - but I have noticed two rather large inconsistencies in Roudy's ever-evolving life story. One of which I would say is clearly a lie. PM me and I'll tell you what it is.
Roudy is clearly a legend...........in his own mind. :cuckoo: :lol:

Roudy -

It happens to be TRUE that the majority of Israelis NOW have some family background in muslim countries--------the proportion in the past as about 50% ---but with MARRIAGE -----people get MORE RELATIVES I have lots of relatives from muslim countries------now------40 years ago I did not-----I am not Israeli however---I am a jewish american

It happens to be TRUE that the majority of Israelis NOW have some family background in muslim countries

I look forward to seeing the proof of that.

I haven't seen figures on this so wouldn't say for certain that it is false - but I strongly suspect it to be false.

Again, a massive number of Sephardic Jews have never lived in Muslim countries, so you will need to ascertain how many have.

It happens to be TRUE that the majority of Israelis NOW have some family background in muslim countries

I haven't seen figures on this so wouldn't say for certain that it is false - but I strongly suspect it to be false.

Again, a massive number of Sephardic Jews have never lived in Muslim countries, so you will need to ascertain how many have.

I did not mention "SEPHARDIC" I said "family background" That does not mean that a person HIMSELF lived in a muslim country-----it means he has RELATIVES WITH BACKGROUND in muslim countries---background means ANCESTORS yes----its now a majority. definitely. My grandfather ----now dead-----was born in AUSTRIA---that is my "background" in Austria----my parents and my grandmother and I ---born in the USA-----the "AUSTRIAN BACKGROUND"----is my grandfather who came to the USA at age 14

My husband was born in a muslim country------he has nine sibs ---8 of whom were born IN israel--- they are all married and most of them married people also with "BACKGROUND" (parents, or grandparents etc etc ) in muslim countries and some with background in both muslim and european countries-------gee you are dim. Culturally speaking the Israelis today ARE VERY MIXED In fact culturally jews in general tend to be mixed because they tend to marry other jews------without much regard as to their COUNTRY OF ORIGIN While USA Italian catholics tend to marry USA Italian catholics------Jews tend to marry---------any jew --------that is the way things are

Mizrahi jews is a third category of jews who would better fit the description of jews having lived in muslims countries. :cool:

Irosie -

Well it depends how many generations you back, right?

If we go back far enough, it could be argued that the entire human race has family in Africa!!

Wikipedia also tells us that 4 million Askehanzim Jews live in Israel - out of a population of 7.6 million.

CIA factbook suggests:

Jewish 76.4% (of which Israel-born 67.1%, Europe/America-born 22.6%, Africa-born 5.9%, Asia-born 4.2%), non-Jewish 23.6% (mostly Arab) (2004)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/is.html

Wikipedia suggests:

"9.2% from Asia and Africa, including the Arab countries."

Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Roudy has now changed his statement to go back one generation, but even so....I can't imagine it will jump from less than 10% to more than 50% in one generation.

Jews tend to marry---------any jew --------that is the way things are

I'm not sure how many Yemeni Jews agree with that.

It is interesting these days that in Tel Aviv there is starting to be more and more areas where various groups live - Ethiopian Jews here, Russian there, Yemeni over there.

It isn't all sweetness and light down on Rehov Dizengoff these days.

Mizrahi jews is a third category of jews who would better fit the description of jews having lived in muslims countries. :cool:

That's true, but it is hard to get accurate figures, as the term 'Mizrahi' often includes Sephadic Jews as well.

Which is I think were Roudy got confused the first time around - and wrongly assumed ALL Mizrahi had come to Israel from the Arab world, wheras many come from the Caucasus etc.

That's true, but it is hard to get accurate figures, as the term 'Mizrahi' often includes Sephadic Jews as well.

Which is I think were Roudy got confused the first time around - and wrongly assumed ALL Mizrahi had come to Israel from the Arab world, wheras many come from the Caucasus etc.

try not to confuse yourselves the issue you presented is "background in muslim countries" not sephardic and not mizrachi --------it is correct to say that neither mizrachi nor sephardic PRECISELY means "muslim country"----------jerks like to play semantics. ACCURATE FIGURES? you want a complete family tree on every Israeli? what are you going to do with ACCURATE FIGURES ?

Forum List

Back