On Anti-Semitism...

lol Neither Russia nor China nor Pakistan was ever a close US ally. The Shah's Iran was an US ally but the Ayatollahs' never was. What if, you might suggest, religious extremists in Israel were to stage a revolution and turn Israel into a theocracy hostile to the US as the ayatollahs have turned Iran into a US enemy. A bizarre notion, but no more so than your other ideas, but if it did happen, Jewish Americans would view this new Israeli government with horror since it would be so alien to their values, just as Iranian Americans view the current Iranian regime with horror.

Besides laughing the usual Israeli propaganda commentary, can you provide any proof that Israel is any better ally...especially considering today's policy differences, the Pollard spying case, the Liberty and Lavon Affair...clearly Israel is a fluid ally, causing America huge headaches world-wide.

Israel has long been America's most important strategic ally, and America's perceived influence over Israeli policy provides the foundation of America's influence and prestige among Arab countries. At a time when the US seemed to be losing the Cold War almost everywhere, the Israeli victories in 1967 and 1973 without any US help or support over Soviet proxies, Egypt and Syria, drove the Soviets out of the ME and the US brokered peace treaty between Egypt and Israel has kept them out.

That the US has long considered its alliance with Israel to be essential to its ME interests can be seen from the events that followed the Israeli request for the US to replace losses it was suffering during the 1973 war. Initially, the US decided not to grant the request because it was confident Israel would win the war without any US assistance and resupplying Israel might offend the Arab states, but the cabinet was persuaded to grant the request by the argument that if the US refused, it would have less influence over Israel after the war and if it had less influence over Israel, already the dominant power in the ME, it would have less influence over the Arab states.

America's influence and prestige in the ME, even after the war in Iraq, still depends to a large extent on the perception of US influence over Israeli policy.

You should read the Walt/Mearsheimer study...We only import 18% of ME oil....Israel's strategic importance has become a US liability. Our two war front clearly shows that our own military does not need Israel's.

So what you are saying is that Jews deserve a special exemption to any full loyalty to any non-Jewish state...that is a different standard for all other citizens...

Fine, then that group should be non-Political in its host state and certainly be barred from any state position, including the military..

"Host State"???? You DO know, don't you - that the ONLY people who use that kind of language are the bigots, don't you?

I was, like my parents before me, born a CITIZEN of this country - no more and no less so than anyone whose family came here on the Mayflower.

There's no such thing as a 'host country'.
I truly wonder how much of an American you could be, Pbel, to despise the Constitution so?

For your benighted and idiotic information: the US can and DOES allow non-citizens to serve, and has for MANY decades.

It's almost amusing to see a person 'suggest' that the US Constitution should make specific exceptions to deny Jews their rights, as opposed to any other group.....

And you called ME 'a hate monger' for an earlier post in this thread - the one where I stated that I felt one's behavior reflected on oneself, not others.

Thank you for reinforcing my words so eloquently by engaging in a personal attack there.....

PBrain was not born American ... he continues to live beneath the rock he was born under.
He should consider himself fortunate that America opened her doors to him.

I was born an American citizen in a foreign country ...and you should stick to sucking Israeli propoganda and all your princesses...you are a traitor who would flush America down the Toilet for your Master, the Israeli State.

"Host State"???? You DO know, don't you - that the ONLY people who use that kind of language are the bigots, don't you?

I was, like my parents before me, born a CITIZEN of this country - no more and no less so than anyone whose family came here on the Mayflower.

I truly wonder how much of an American you could be, Pbel, to despise the Constitution so?

For your benighted and idiotic information: the US can and DOES allow non-citizens to serve, and has for MANY decades.

It's almost amusing to see a person 'suggest' that the US Constitution should make specific exceptions to deny Jews their rights, as opposed to any other group.....

And you called ME 'a hate monger' for an earlier post in this thread - the one where I stated that I felt one's behavior reflected on oneself, not others.

Thank you for reinforcing my words so eloquently by engaging in a personal attack there.....

PBrain was not born American ... he continues to live beneath the rock he was born under.

I was born an American citizen in a foreign country ...and you should stick to sucking Israeli propoganda and all your princesses...you are a traitor who would flush America down the Toilet for your Master, the Israeli State.

Which foreign country? Do you have allegiance to that country?

"Citizen or not allegience is sworn to the USA and its Constitution. There is no exception to the Law that Lipush or you push that Dual Loyaty is OK and Moral. No-one here or me ever said Jews should be denied their rights...What I say is simple: No man can have two Masters."

Well, this is amusing - why would anyone quote the NT in a debate about US Law?

Neither Lipush nor I are 'pushing for an exception'. Nor did either of us say that 'dual loyalty is OK and moral'. So how about you deal with what we have actually said, which was essentially that Jews are no less capable of being patriotic and dedicated citizens of the US by virtue of being Jewish.

As I said before: the US has sufficient laws in place to protect its citizens in case of wartime treason.

You can tell him that untill you are blue in the face.
It will take him months to comprehend it and even then he will simlpy reject it.

Besides laughing the usual Israeli propaganda commentary, can you provide any proof that Israel is any better ally...especially considering today's policy differences, the Pollard spying case, the Liberty and Lavon Affair...clearly Israel is a fluid ally, causing America huge headaches world-wide.

Israel has long been America's most important strategic ally, and America's perceived influence over Israeli policy provides the foundation of America's influence and prestige among Arab countries. At a time when the US seemed to be losing the Cold War almost everywhere, the Israeli victories in 1967 and 1973 without any US help or support over Soviet proxies, Egypt and Syria, drove the Soviets out of the ME and the US brokered peace treaty between Egypt and Israel has kept them out.

That the US has long considered its alliance with Israel to be essential to its ME interests can be seen from the events that followed the Israeli request for the US to replace losses it was suffering during the 1973 war. Initially, the US decided not to grant the request because it was confident Israel would win the war without any US assistance and resupplying Israel might offend the Arab states, but the cabinet was persuaded to grant the request by the argument that if the US refused, it would have less influence over Israel after the war and if it had less influence over Israel, already the dominant power in the ME, it would have less influence over the Arab states.

America's influence and prestige in the ME, even after the war in Iraq, still depends to a large extent on the perception of US influence over Israeli policy.

You should read the Walt/Mearsheimer study...We only import 18% of ME oil....Israel's strategic importance has become a US liability. Our two war front clearly shows that our own military does not need Israel's.

I'm about to demonstrate to you the nature of W-M's disinformation.
While it is true that only 18% of America's oil consumption is from the Mideast, the rest of the world, including our trade partners, depends heavily on ME oil. As it is a fungible commodity, any disruption in the flow of relatively inexpensive ME petro products would economically cripple the rest of the world and eventually the US.
You need to get your head out of that W-M trashcan, PBrain.

And as with every word you post, you have only your mindless hate and the tiny voices in your head in your pinhead for support. Keep up the fine work, Princess.

And as with every word you post, you have only your mindless hate and the tiny voices in your head in your pinhead for support. Keep up the fine work, Princess.

Your standard Sniffer answer...mindless hate and princess...anti-Semite machines like you wish to control American Military Power for the benefit of a foreign power whose interests do not coincide with our-own.

You do it with the power of AIPAC via wealthy money contributions to all our politicians in Washington.

With all our Civilian and military deaths fighting Israel's enemies, we are taking a closer look.

Last edited:
Irosie: (Hitler)

"he would never have accomplished so difficult a feat without the help of people of your ilk In fact he was very confident that he has enough support in the USA and in england to continue his program and he did His biggest obstacle was the brain drain-----all the jewish scientists either fled or died. Brain drain is a problem for your fascist heros of Iran too"

Irosie, the problem with many Jews on this board is seeing criticisms of Israeli policies as anti-Semitism, pure and simple.

My argument with American Jews is not a question of Ethnicity or Religion but one of Politics...Why should American Citizens be loyal to a foreign power? I mean my Uncles and Father fought the Fascists in their native Italy...

I understand the fear of the universal holocausts that have plagued Jews throughout history. That's why I support a peace to the renegotiated 67 borders, to allay that universal fear, perhaps a peace.

I really think Israel was re-created in a dangerous area. What is the alternative, waiting for War? I believe a peace will foster trade and acceptance, and relieve America’s constant war footing bankrupting us.

Its not about hate Rosie, I have never met A Jew I disliked. Its about American Patriotism...the land that has given this poor Sicilian immigrant many opportunities!

Pbel, problem with many of you, who say they criticize Israel out of justice and morality, is that soon after you are caught satying antisemitic remarks. When we point that out to you, you say we "whine" antisemitism, and that you're just Anti-Zionist.

Many Anti-semites here, who "pretend" to be only against the Israeli policy, are either holocaust deniers, Jew haters, people who bring false news or quotes, and those who PRETEND to know things which they really don't.

so don't act surprised when we put all cards on the table.

This is a very deceptive and self-srving definition of antisemitism in my opinion...it reserves the right of Jews to decide what is antismeitc and what is not....sort of like appointing a wold to guard the chickenhouse...

While it is true that only 18% of America's oil consumption is from the Mideast, the rest of the world, including our trade partners, depends heavily on ME oil. As it is a fungible commodity, any disruption in the flow of relatively inexpensive ME petro products would economically cripple the rest of the world and eventually the US.

The old Snifferino World Economy credence, to bullshit the world into dependence to the world’s Banksters.

I like Ron Paul believe that being the "policeman" of the world to steal resources and War are not worth the cost to the average American Worker...The World Economy has taken our jobs out of America and into the pockets of the world's privateers.

America needs to contract and has enough of its own resources to survive. We do not need to carry Europe's needs on our backs or Israel's.

Last edited:

The fact remains that the perception of US influence over Israeli policy is still a large part of the foundation of US influence and prestige among Arab countries. Perhaps you are suggesting that they US does not need to be concerned with its influence in the ME, but no US government is nearly 100 years has agreed with that analysis. That being the case, far from being a liability, America's longstanding strategic alliance with Israel has made the US stronger and safer since without the perception of US influence over Israeli policy, the US would be forced to use either military force or implied threats of it, as you seem to be suggesting it should, to protect its interests in the area.

The fact remains that the perception of US influence over Israeli policy is still a large part of the foundation of US influence and prestige among Arab countries. Perhaps you are suggesting that they US does not need to be concerned with its influence in the ME, but no US government is nearly 100 years has agreed with that analysis. That being the case, far from being a liability, America's longstanding strategic alliance with Israel has made the US stronger and safer since without the perception of US influence over Israeli policy, the US would be forced to use either military force or implied threats of it, as you seem to be suggesting it should, to protect its interests in the area.

In the last 30 years or so, America's independence on ME Oil has fallen from 70%(a guess) to 18%. We don't need Arab Prestige. Let Israel and the Arabs sort their problems out with our neutrality or even better our absence.

In the last 30 years or so, America's independence on ME Oil has fallen from 70%(a guess) to 18%. We don't need Arab Prestige. Let Israel and the Arabs sort their problems out with our neutrality or even better our absence.

Again, no US government in 100 years has shared your belief that the US has no vital interests in the ME. 18% of our oil is still an amount critical to our economy, but consider that we get nothing of value from Afghanistan, yet we find ourselves drawn into a drawn out war there. If the US had an ally on the Persian Gulf as capable as Israel and another in Central Asia as capable as Israel, perhaps we would not have had to pour American blood and treasure into the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan just as the US did not have to spend American blood and treasure in the ME to stop the Soviets because Israel did it. For that matter, if Britain had been as capable as Israel is, in proportion to its size, perhaps the US would not have had to suffer 400,000 soldiers dead and another 1,000,000 wounded in WWII, just as the US did not have to lose American lives to stop the Soviets in the ME because our Israeli ally did it.

"he would never have accomplished so difficult a feat without the help of people of your ilk In fact he was very confident that he has enough support in the USA and in england to continue his program and he did His biggest obstacle was the brain drain-----all the jewish scientists either fled or died. Brain drain is a problem for your fascist heros of Iran too"

Irosie, the problem with many Jews on this board is seeing criticisms of Israeli policies as anti-Semitism, pure and simple.

My argument with American Jews is not a question of Ethnicity or Religion but one of Politics...Why should American Citizens be loyal to a foreign power? I mean my Uncles and Father fought the Fascists in their native Italy...

I understand the fear of the universal holocausts that have plagued Jews throughout history. That's why I support a peace to the renegotiated 67 borders, to allay that universal fear, perhaps a peace.

I really think Israel was re-created in a dangerous area. What is the alternative, waiting for War? I believe a peace will foster trade and acceptance, and relieve America’s constant war footing bankrupting us.

Its not about hate Rosie, I have never met A Jew I disliked. Its about American Patriotism...the land that has given this poor Sicilian immigrant many opportunities!

Pbel, problem with many of you, who say they criticize Israel out of justice and morality, is that soon after you are caught satying antisemitic remarks. When we point that out to you, you say we "whine" antisemitism, and that you're just Anti-Zionist.

Many Anti-semites here, who "pretend" to be only against the Israeli policy, are either holocaust deniers, Jew haters, people who bring false news or quotes, and those who PRETEND to know things which they really don't.

This is a very deceptive and self-srving definition of antisemitism in my opinion...it reserves the right of Jews to decide what is antismeitc and what is not....sort of like appointing a wold to guard the chickenhouse...

A wold? Better you should be be appointed to determine what is anti-semitic and what is not?

The old Snifferino World Economy credence

I know you desperately want to be seen as an intelligent, thoughtful poster but it just isn't working. At the end of the day you're still just a semiliterate hateful slimeball. Sorry 'bout that.

good post.

perhaps these people should be asking themselves not why people are anti-semitic, but how any sane person could not become an anti-semite after reading these vile and vulgar posts made by jewish posters over the years.

they revel over the death of children and are constantly referring to other human beings as animals based upon their religion, ethnicity, or whatever and exxcuse every atrocity committed by a jew. my god, we have just ended a thread that equates rachel corrie with baruch goldstein.

my parents and ethnicity and religion and son aand everything i hold dear has been thoroughly trashed by jewish posters over the years and from the very beginning. i am constantly being lied about and demeaned.

i am not an anti-semite, but that is more a testament to my will than it is to the behaviour exhibited by the jews on these message boards. if you don't agree with everything they say, they attack you for being an anti-semite.

just exactly how many times do you think a person should be called things like "anti-semitic NAZI cocksucker" etc by jewish posters...and all the while during these vulgar onslaughts, "good " jewish posters gloss over and ignore these type of posts and, in fact, join in.

you people have it easy. sure, there actually are anti-semitic comments made on these boards. and in the past, many of us would condemn them, but when there is zero reciprocation...when the hatred from jewsdirected at those who have a different political view continues...

you know what...tomorrow, some little jewish kid will actually suffer from an antiisemitic slur or slight or something...and let us all hope that the person he reports it to hasn't become so jaded by jewish people such as you that that young boy or girl will get help from that person.

you should be ashamed of yourselves. you cannot bully everyone.

perhaps these people should be asking themselves not why people are anti-semitic, but how any sane person could not become an anti-semite after reading these vile and vulgar posts made by jewish posters over the years.

they revel over the death of children and are constantly referring to other human beings as animals based upon their religion, ethnicity, or whatever and exxcuse every atrocity committed by a jew. my god, we have just ended a thread that equates rachel corrie with baruch goldstein.

my parents and ethnicity and religion and son aand everything i hold dear has been thoroughly trashed by jewish posters over the years and from the very beginning. i am constantly being lied about and demeaned.

i am not an anti-semite, but that is more a testament to my will than it is to the behaviour exhibited by the jews on these message boards. if you don't agree with everything they say, they attack you for being an anti-semite.

just exactly how many times do you think a person should be called things like "anti-semitic NAZI cocksucker" etc by jewish posters...and all the while during these vulgar onslaughts, "good " jewish posters gloss over and ignore these type of posts and, in fact, join in.

you people have it easy. sure, there actually are anti-semitic comments made on these boards. and in the past, many of us would condemn them, but when there is zero reciprocation...when the hatred from jewsdirected at those who have a different political view continues...

you know what...tomorrow, some little jewish kid will actually suffer from an antiisemitic slur or slight or something...and let us all hope that the person he reports it to hasn't become so jaded by jewish people such as you that that young boy or girl will get help from that person.

you should be ashamed of yourselves. you cannot bully everyone.

I am fascinated by this DEACH thing
his asserations are fascinating
1) the posts that jews write far exceed those of non jews in vulgarity

gee---I have seen lots of vulgarity on messageboards but it is certainly not an issue either confined to or more prominent in posts by jews--of course that might depend on ones "threshold" as to what one considers
vulgar As an example----to me jokes about concentration camps are vulgar, broad jokes about specific prominent jews are vulgar and the old stereotypes
used in anti semitic literature are vulgar because they dredge up actual and real family legacies of tragedy A similar kind of vulgarity would be broad humor and cynicism regarding the famine in Ireland----but people are inured re the anti-semitic stuff, since that stuff is virtually part of american "culture" It seems to me that to deach the same stuff "back at you....." becomes utterly unacceptable

the line ""my parents and ethnicity and religion and son aand everything i hold dear has been thoroughly trashed by jewish posters over the years and from the very beginning.""
really fascinates me Did anyone mention his parents, ethnicity or religion? I do not even know what it is -----but lots of poster "KNOW" a lot more about people than do I ---I do not seek to know.
uhm Deach I have read this board for quite awhile----just to jag my memory could you tell just a bit as to in what way your "parents, son, religion and ethnicity" have been touched by jewish posters? Does this program of must slinging at whatever you are seem out of proportion to you or simply something NEW to you?

Deach does not like the term "NAZI COCKSUCKER" gee----I can come up with thousands of comments just as broad that I have heard since infancy casually tossed around by non jews. My sense is that Deach is simply surprised that RETURN FIRE is legal. Reminds me of the shock expressed by NUSKHARAHALLAH in 2006 who announced that if he knew what was going to be the RESPONSE he would not have started the war

In summation Deach justifies attacks on jewish children and even uses the traditional abuse of jewish children as a kind of "THREAT. We are all adults here When the jews among us were children---most of us were attacked, For myself I can say that my introduction to the FACT that I am a jew came on the playground from kids who doubtless had parents just like Deach and long before any of those parents had Israel about which to obsess

Clearly this is not the case...simply stating the the U.S. relationship with Israel has "made us stronger and safer" without furnishing evidence is an empty gesture...a case of reckless sloganeering. Regionally the U.S. has suffered remarkable negative associations by being linked to the actions of Israel...in the Arab world we are viewed as a neo-colonial terrorist-state, and Israel's teflon reputation has merely served to deepen this conviction. However it is interesting that you invoke the very wording preferred by U.S. officials to justify U.S. criminal interventions: "to protect its interests in the area". Can anyone imagine a foreign power exercising military options within our borders "to protect their interests in the area?"

Can anyone imagine a foreign power exercising military options within our borders "to protect their interests in the area?"

the above is from Drey... as an attack on US justification of Israel's intervention against terrorism emanating from Gaza and the West Bank---and at times from Lebanon and Syria Drey has claimed that it would be untenable ----were the US to launch surface missiles into Canadian cities for CANADA TO RESPOND And he also imagines that if the US sent terrorists with bombs on their asses to blow the brains out canadian children----no one could possible imagine a response from Canada I am intrigued

Forum List

Back