On Anti-Semitism...

Can anyone imagine a foreign power exercising military options within our borders "to protect their interests in the area?"

the above is from Drey... as an attack on US justification of Israel's intervention against terrorism emanating from Gaza and the West Bank---and at times from Lebanon and Syria Drey has claimed that it would be untenable ----were the US to launch surface missiles into Canadian cities for CANADA TO RESPOND And he also imagines that if the US sent terrorists with bombs on their asses to blow the brains out canadian children----no one could possible imagine a response from Canada I am intrigued

Apparently your perception of cause-n-effect is hopelessly skewed: are we to believe that an attack on the U.S. was the starting-point of history? Or that Gaza and the West Bank share no history of criminal abuse by--- or justifiable address against the Israeli government? And Lebanon you say??? What possible grudge could Lebanon have against the U.S..Israeli axis? "Intrigued"? is that a nice way of saying mindlessly confused?

Irosie: (Hitler)

"he would never have accomplished so difficult a feat without the help of people of your ilk In fact he was very confident that he has enough support in the USA and in england to continue his program and he did His biggest obstacle was the brain drain-----all the jewish scientists either fled or died. Brain drain is a problem for your fascist heros of Iran too"

Irosie, the problem with many Jews on this board is seeing criticisms of Israeli policies as anti-Semitism, pure and simple.

My argument with American Jews is not a question of Ethnicity or Religion but one of Politics...Why should American Citizens be loyal to a foreign power? I mean my Uncles and Father fought the Fascists in their native Italy...

I understand the fear of the universal holocausts that have plagued Jews throughout history. That's why I support a peace to the renegotiated 67 borders, to allay that universal fear, perhaps a peace.

I really think Israel was re-created in a dangerous area. What is the alternative, waiting for War? I believe a peace will foster trade and acceptance, and relieve America’s constant war footing bankrupting us.
Its not about hate Rosie, I have never met A Jew I disliked. Its about American Patriotism...the land that has given this poor Sicilian immigrant many opportunities!

Sicilian? I grew up in a town with lots of WASP nazi types-----and in neighboring towns there was a Mafia presence but they cause no harm locally------nobody really knew who those dead bodies that FLOATED UP IN PARTS in the local river had been In any case my own family was among the first of the jewish families in town and we caused a bit of a stir by breathing oxygen yours would have probably never been allowed to buy a house even with a VA mortgage. Getting back to the MAFIA ------it developed in Sicily------do you know why? I will tell you-------it was a reaction against islamic control of that island I have noticed that sicilian culture is HIGHLY INFLUENCED by islamic culture not only in cuisine-------but in social attitudes ----even the attitude towards women is influenced by arab/muslim "culture" Lots of people were IRKED by Italians in my town------they called them WOPS or GREASERS considered the MAFIA to be the greatest scourge and every Italian a member -----------

When Kennedy ran for president ----they went wild--------he as not only PRO-POPE----he was also PRO MAFIA

oh peeballs -------you bring me back to my childhood ---btw---you are an anti semite
and you have an affinity to some foreign religion-----developed in the same place in which the MAFIA was born ------and the "legal system" ----to wit the JUSTINAN CODE----upon which the nuremburg laws were based Your people from your little Island have created a huge amount of crime in many major cities Even I know people who have relatives murdered by that SICILIAN group of immigrants. Is that anyway to TREAT YOUR BENEFACTORS?

Long ago----when I was a child----there appeared letters to the editor ----in local papers ------defending "the mafia"

Oh! Why do I answer this Rambling Rose the 'Ikooksie?' The Jewish Mafia was well established by the time Italians immigrated to America...Bugsy and Myer ring a bell?

Sicily is the ancient melting pot of the world and was well civilized by the Greeks who settled there for 2,500 years, with Archimedes of Syracusa...

Sicilians are definitely smarter than Jews, and certainly ballsier. Ask Bugsy?

And you are a sick bigoted Jew who never went beyond your foibles.

Last edited:
Irosie: (Hitler)

"he would never have accomplished so difficult a feat without the help of people of your ilk In fact he was very confident that he has enough support in the USA and in england to continue his program and he did His biggest obstacle was the brain drain-----all the jewish scientists either fled or died. Brain drain is a problem for your fascist heros of Iran too"

Irosie, the problem with many Jews on this board is seeing criticisms of Israeli policies as anti-Semitism, pure and simple.

My argument with American Jews is not a question of Ethnicity or Religion but one of Politics...Why should American Citizens be loyal to a foreign power? I mean my Uncles and Father fought the Fascists in their native Italy...

I understand the fear of the universal holocausts that have plagued Jews throughout history. That's why I support a peace to the renegotiated 67 borders, to allay that universal fear, perhaps a peace.

I really think Israel was re-created in a dangerous area. What is the alternative, waiting for War? I believe a peace will foster trade and acceptance, and relieve America’s constant war footing bankrupting us.
Its not about hate Rosie, I have never met A Jew I disliked. Its about American Patriotism...the land that has given this poor Sicilian immigrant many opportunities!

Sicilian? I grew up in a town with lots of WASP nazi types-----and in neighboring towns there was a Mafia presence but they cause no harm locally------nobody really knew who those dead bodies that FLOATED UP IN PARTS in the local river had been In any case my own family was among the first of the jewish families in town and we caused a bit of a stir by breathing oxygen yours would have probably never been allowed to buy a house even with a VA mortgage. Getting back to the MAFIA ------it developed in Sicily------do you know why? I will tell you-------it was a reaction against islamic control of that island I have noticed that sicilian culture is HIGHLY INFLUENCED by islamic

culture not only in cuisine-------but in social attitudes ----even the attitude towards women is influenced by arab/muslim "culture" Lots of people were IRKED by Italians in my town------they called them WOPS or GREASERS considered the MAFIA to be the greatest scourge and every Italian a member -----------

When Kennedy ran for president ----they went wild--------he as not only PRO-POPE----he was also PRO MAFIA

oh peeballs -------you bring me back to my childhood ---btw---you are an anti semite
and you have an affinity to some foreign religion-----developed in the same place in which the MAFIA was born ------and the "legal system" ----to wit the JUSTINAN CODE----upon which the nuremburg laws were based Your people from your little Island have created
a huge amount of crime in many major cities Even I know people who have relatives murdered by that SICILIAN group of immigrants. Is that anyway to TREAT YOUR BENEFACTORS?

Long ago----when I was a child----there appeared letters to the editor ----in local papers ------defending "the mafia"

Oh! Why do I answer this Rambling Rose the 'Ikooksie?' The Jewish Mafia was well established by the time Italians immigrated to America...Bugsy and Myer ring a bell?

Sicily is the ancient melting pot of the world and was well civilized by the Greeks who settled there for 2,500 years, with Archimedes of Syracusa...

Sicilians are definitely smarter than Jews, and certainly ballsier. Ask Bugsy?

And you are a sick bigoted Jew who never went beyond your foibles.

Nice try peeballs nope the SICILIAN MAFIA dates back more than 800 years and it hit the USA long before Bugsy Siegal was born the "jewish mafia" --refers to a criminal element of jews that tried to organized itself along the lines of the mafia template------was never much of a force and died out in a few decades The Mafia is still going strong in the USA for more than a century AND COUNTING Sicily has a long history of INVASION-----the greek invasion was a civilizing force but then the moors came Islands are like that-----if they lie in important spots you made no point-----in fact you deflected. You struggled and failed to transform MY post into an attack on Sicilians or on Sicily I correctly described people in the USA who consider sicilians scum-----and irish scum and jews scum and puerto ricans scum etc etc and YOU are them -----your sicilian background notwithstanding. Some of the most VIRULENT NAZI types I have encontered have been of IRISH background--------the same people who were shunned as if they were vermin in some parts of the USA

your sick little libel that jews are LOYAL TO A FOREIGN POWER is pure nazi crap
on the level of the WASP libel against John Kennedy who was described as both PRO MAFIA AND PRO-POPE (that foreign king) I know about those libels because I grew up with them and the people just as sick as are you

keep posting...you're educating us on what sick right wing zionism is...kahanist hate and racism.

Can anyone imagine a foreign power exercising military options within our borders "to protect their interests in the area?"

the above is from Drey... as an attack on US justification of Israel's intervention against terrorism emanating from Gaza and the West Bank---and at times from Lebanon and Syria Drey has claimed that it would be untenable ----were the US to launch surface missiles into Canadian cities for CANADA TO RESPOND And he also imagines that if the US sent terrorists with bombs on their asses to blow the brains out canadian children----no one could possible imagine a response from Canada I am intrigued

Apparently your perception of cause-n-effect is hopelessly skewed: Or that Gaza and the West Bank share no history of criminal abuse by--- or justifiable address against the Israeli government? And Lebanon you say??? What possible grudge could Lebanon have against the U.S..Israeli axis? "Intrigued"? is that a nice way of saying mindlessly confused?

your response makes no sense I am very clear on issues of cause and effect. Your query "are we to believe that an attack on the U.S. was the starting-point of history"?
borders on psychotic

what does your ------- in of criminal abuse by--- mean?

if you are referring to the history of the conflict in the middle east------you are referring to a very long history-----more than 2500 years of recorded history

Apparently your perception of cause-n-effect is hopelessly skewed: Or that Gaza and the West Bank share no history of criminal abuse by--- or justifiable address against the Israeli government? And Lebanon you say??? What possible grudge could Lebanon have against the U.S..Israeli axis? "Intrigued"? is that a nice way of saying mindlessly confused?

your response makes no sense I am very clear on issues of cause and effect. Your query "are we to believe that an attack on the U.S. was the starting-point of history"?
borders on psychotic

what does your ------- in of criminal abuse by--- mean?

if you are referring to the history of the conflict in the middle east------you are referring to a very long history-----more than 2500 years of recorded history

Quite the contrary---your response is selectively parsed and completely void of any inclusive overview...kindly elaborate on your thesis that challenging the perception that history began with 9/11 "borders on psychotic"....when you have cleared that hurdle google "criminal abuse" and cross-refernce it with Israel...if the point doesn't immediately appear I'd conclude you are a lockstep Zionist

keep posting...you're educating us on what sick right wing zionism is...kahanist hate and racism.

Really? what is "sick right wing zionism" as per my description thereof?
what is kahanist hate and racism" as per my decription.

I am fascinated that you mentioned KAHANE I knew nothing about him
other than the fact that I was STARTLED ----I think I was a teen in the nazi
town in which I grew up -----when he commented publically that jewish kids
should learn how to fight a really odd thing for a rabbi to say as I knew
rabbis -----which was vaguely-----the one thing I knew about physical fighting
as a jewish kid was "jews don't do that" I have four brothers---three of
them very athletic and very strong----none of them ever fought each other
or in the neighborhood ---physically------which to me seemed absolutely normal,
but I have been around people who would not consider it normal and who considered
physical fighting amongst boys and even girls-----simply normal

Much later on in life I ran into a few people who knew Kahane from childhood. The discussions I had with them took place after he was murdered

now tell me what racist right wing zionism and racist kahanism is

as an aside----I remember LONG AGO that you were incessantly posting
silly little ditties about the IDF being "effeminate" Was that a left-over
from the playground turf war games of your childhood?

perhaps these people should be asking themselves not why people are anti-semitic, but how any sane person could not become an anti-semite after reading these vile and vulgar posts made by jewish posters over the years.

they revel over the death of children and are constantly referring to other human beings as animals based upon their religion, ethnicity, or whatever and exxcuse every atrocity committed by a jew. my god, we have just ended a thread that equates rachel corrie with baruch goldstein.

my parents and ethnicity and religion and son aand everything i hold dear has been thoroughly trashed by jewish posters over the years and from the very beginning. i am constantly being lied about and demeaned.

i am not an anti-semite, but that is more a testament to my will than it is to the behaviour exhibited by the jews on these message boards. if you don't agree with everything they say, they attack you for being an anti-semite.

just exactly how many times do you think a person should be called things like "anti-semitic NAZI cocksucker" etc by jewish posters...and all the while during these vulgar onslaughts, "good " jewish posters gloss over and ignore these type of posts and, in fact, join in.

you people have it easy. sure, there actually are anti-semitic comments made on these boards. and in the past, many of us would condemn them, but when there is zero reciprocation...when the hatred from jewsdirected at those who have a different political view continues...

you know what...tomorrow, some little jewish kid will actually suffer from an antiisemitic slur or slight or something...and let us all hope that the person he reports it to hasn't become so jaded by jewish people such as you that that young boy or girl will get help from that person.

you should be ashamed of yourselves. you cannot bully everyone.

I am fascinated by this DEACH thing
his asserations are fascinating
1) the posts that jews write far exceed those of non jews in vulgarity

gee---I have seen lots of vulgarity on messageboards but it is certainly not an issue either confined to or more prominent in posts by jews--of course that might depend on ones "threshold" as to what one considers
vulgar As an example----to me jokes about concentration camps are vulgar, broad jokes about specific prominent jews are vulgar and the old stereotypes
used in anti semitic literature are vulgar because they dredge up actual and real family legacies of tragedy A similar kind of vulgarity would be broad humor and cynicism regarding the famine in Ireland----but people are inured re the anti-semitic stuff, since that stuff is virtually part of american "culture" It seems to me that to deach the same stuff "back at you....." becomes utterly unacceptable

the line ""my parents and ethnicity and religion and son aand everything i hold dear has been thoroughly trashed by jewish posters over the years and from the very beginning.""
really fascinates me Did anyone mention his parents, ethnicity or religion? I do not even know what it is -----but lots of poster "KNOW" a lot more about people than do I ---I do not seek to know.
uhm Deach I have read this board for quite awhile----just to jag my memory could you tell just a bit as to in what way your "parents, son, religion and ethnicity" have been touched by jewish posters? Does this program of must slinging at whatever you are seem out of proportion to you or simply something NEW to you?

Deach does not like the term "NAZI COCKSUCKER" gee----I can come up with thousands of comments just as broad that I have heard since infancy casually tossed around by non jews. My sense is that Deach is simply surprised that RETURN FIRE is legal. Reminds me of the shock expressed by NUSKHARAHALLAH in 2006 who announced that if he knew what was going to be the RESPONSE he would not have started the war

In summation Deach justifies attacks on jewish children and even uses the traditional abuse of jewish children as a kind of "THREAT. We are all adults here When the jews among us were children---most of us were attacked, For myself I can say that my introduction to the FACT that I am a jew came on the playground from kids who doubtless had parents just like Deach and long before any of those parents had Israel about which to obsess

leave my parents out of this. got it.

perhaps these people should be asking themselves not why people are anti-semitic, but how any sane person could not become an anti-semite after reading these vile and vulgar posts made by jewish posters over the years.

they revel over the death of children and are constantly referring to other human beings as animals based upon their religion, ethnicity, or whatever and exxcuse every atrocity committed by a jew. my god, we have just ended a thread that equates rachel corrie with baruch goldstein.

my parents and ethnicity and religion and son aand everything i hold dear has been thoroughly trashed by jewish posters over the years and from the very beginning. i am constantly being lied about and demeaned.

i am not an anti-semite, but that is more a testament to my will than it is to the behaviour exhibited by the jews on these message boards. if you don't agree with everything they say,
they attack you for being an anti-semite.

just exactly how many times do you think a person should be called things like "anti-semitic NAZI cocksucker" etc by jewish posters...and all the while during these vulgar onslaughts, "good " jewish posters gloss over and ignore these type of posts and, in fact, join in.

you people have it easy. sure, there actually are anti-semitic comments made on these boards. and in the past, many of us would condemn them, but when there is zero
reciprocation...when the hatred from jewsdirected at those who have a different political view continues...

you know what...tomorrow, some little jewish kid will actually suffer from an antiisemitic slur or slight or something...and let us all hope that the person he reports it to hasn't become so jaded by jewish people such as you that that young boy or girl will get help from that person.

gee---I have seen lots of vulgarity on messageboards but it is certainly not an issue either confined to or more prominent in posts by jews--of course that might depend on ones "threshold" as to what one considers
vulgar As an example----to me jokes about concentration camps are vulgar, broad jokes about specific prominent jews are vulgar and the old stereotypes
used in anti semitic literature are vulgar because they dredge up actual and real family legacies of tragedy A similar kind of vulgarity would be broad humor and cynicism regarding the famine in Ireland----but people are inured re the anti-semitic stuff, since that stuff is virtually part of american "culture" It seems to me that to deach the same stuff "back at you....." becomes utterly unacceptable

the line ""my parents and ethnicity and religion and son aand everything i hold dear has been thoroughly trashed by jewish posters over the years and from the very beginning.""
really fascinates me Did anyone mention his parents, ethnicity or religion? I do not even know what it is -----but lots of poster "KNOW" a lot more about people than do I ---I do not seek to know.
uhm Deach I have read this board for quite awhile----just to jag my memory could you tell just a bit as to in what way your "parents, son, religion and ethnicity" have been touched by jewish posters? Does this program of must slinging at whatever you are seem out of proportion to you or simply something NEW to you?

Deach does not like the term "NAZI COCKSUCKER" gee----I can come up with thousands of comments just as broad that I have heard since infancy casually tossed around by non jews. My sense is that Deach is simply surprised that RETURN FIRE is legal. Reminds me of the shock expressed by NUSKHARAHALLAH in 2006 who announced that if he knew what was going to be the RESPONSE he would not have started the war

In summation Deach justifies attacks on jewish children and even uses the traditional abuse of jewish children as a kind of "THREAT. We are all adults here When the jews among us were children---most of us were attacked, For myself I can say that my introduction to the FACT that I am a jew came on the playground from kids who doubtless

had parents just like Deach and long before any of those parents had Israel about which to obsess

YOU brought you parents into this discussion by CLAIMING they have been insulted here----you got a citation? YOU brought your son into the conversation too ---also claiming he was "insulted" and YOU brought MY SON into this conversation when you justified ATTACKS on jewish children children engage in ethnic attacks entirely based on the attitudes of their parents I know that by personal experience and even more by OBSERVATION To know what kind of filth the kids are hearing at home-----LISTEN TO WHAT THE CHILDREN SAY

i am not an anti-semite, but that is more a testament to my will than it is to the behaviour exhibited by the jews on these message boards. if you don't agree with everything they say, they attack you for being an anti-semite.

you people have it easy. sure, there actually are anti-semitic comments made on these boards. and in the past, many of us would condemn them, but when there is zero reciprocation...when the hatred from jewsdirected at those who have a different political view continues...

In summation Deach justifies attacks on jewish children and even uses the traditional abuse of jewish children as a kind of "THREAT. We are all adults here When the jews among us were children---most of us were attacked, For myself I can say that my introduction to the FACT that I am a jew came on the playground from kids who doubtless had parents just like Deach and long before any of those parents had Israel about which to obsess

you are a liar. if you need a summation it is this, here's one...it is a wonder that more people in the world are not anti-semites with people like you, roudy, MJB, say it, mauser, and some others around.

you have zero comprehension of any social skills. you actually think you can run around and call people filthy names and somehow, you are exempt from any criticism. you attack muslims unmercifully. guess what? i have never ever met a muslim, those people you call "islamo nazi pigs", who was anything but kind, gracious and polite.l i have met countless jews over the years who whine, lie, and hurl vulgar insults right and left on the slightest pretext.

maybe some of you all should sit down and figure this out...perhaps people do not like you because you have the most abrasive and most horrid personalities i have ever in my life encountered, not because you happen to be jewish.

get over your fucking selves. you are no more or no less special than anyone else. start acting like human beings and maybe you will be treated like human beings. continue acting like vulgar, hateful savages and people will see it and guess what. if people see it in a lot of jews they encounter, perhaps even a majority, those people will begin to dislike jews not because of the fact that they are jews, which would make them an anti-semite. they will begin to dislike jews because most of their encounters with jews have been extraordinarily unpleasant and distasteful. guess what. i don't like the KKK...but that doesn't meaan i dislike good ol' boys from the south. it is because i don't like folks in white sheets who are bigots and who burn crosses on people's lawns.

the most ugly anti-semite on thiese boards that i have ever seen cannot hold a candle to most of the jewish posters i have encountered when it comes to ill-begotten behaviour.

PS deach----read the post again I did not mention YOUR parents I mentioned the parents of the kids who attacked me on the playground when I was five and taught me that I AM a jew ----THEY HAD PARENTS LIKE YOU -----the poor kids they decided I am a jew----as evidenced by the fact that I killed some guy named "JESUS" The fact that the kids knew me to be a "jew" as based on the fact that my family was one of the first jewish families to move into that area------so OBVIOUSLY the horror was a TOPIC AT HOME the "killed jesus" libel----is------important to your ideology

another PS Deach in order to know how muslims insult-----you need to know a bit of arabic and urdu ------ITS AMAZING I learned merely by exposure since I have worked with muslims from various parts of the world. My husband was born in an arab country His arabic is limited but when meeting people born in the same country----he claims he knows NO ARABIC AT ALL-----that way they are free to hurl the same filth his parents tolerated "back home"

now getting back to what YOU heard-----and from whom-----you are being dishonest I grew up amongst YOU and I always had very keen hearing

the problem with many Jews on this board is seeing criticisms of Israeli policies as anti-Semitism, pure and simple.

I don't think they see criticism of Israel as anti-semitism really - but they pretend to see criticism of Israel as anti-semitism in order to justify their own obsessive hatred.

Rosie is an out-an-out racist - no question about it. Ditto Roudy, Ima, Sundowner and Ariux.

Hatred needs justification, and that is it.

i am not an anti-semite, but that is more a testament to my will than it is to the behaviour exhibited by the jews on these message boards. if you don't agree with everything they say,
they attack you for being an anti-semite.

you people have it easy. sure, there actually are anti-semitic comments made on these boards. and in the past, many of us would condemn them, but when there is zero
reciprocation...when the hatred from jewsdirected at those who have a different political view continues...

In summation Deach justifies attacks on jewish children and even uses the traditional abuse of jewish children as a kind of "THREAT. We are all adults here When the jews among us were children---most of us were attacked, For myself I can say that my introduction to the FACT that I am a jew came on the playground from kids who doubtless

had parents just like Deach and long before any of those parents had Israel about which to obsess

YOU brought you parents into this discussion by CLAIMING they have been insulted here----you got a citation? YOU brought your son into the conversation too ---also claiming he was "insulted" and YOU brought MY SON into this conversation when you justified ATTACKS on jewish children children engage in ethnic attacks entirely based on the attitudes of their parents I know that by personal experience and even more by OBSERVATION To know what kind of filth the kids are hearing at home-----LISTEN TO WHAT THE CHILDREN SAY

i claimed they had been insulted. they have been insulted here, but far more so on another board. this board has rules to prevent such things.

caturday once related the insults hurled at my parents and that post was removed. just relaying what someone else said about my family so offended the monitors/administrators.

i did not bring your son into the discussion and i did not justify in any way attacks on jewish children. i said, because of you and people like you, who whine anti-semitism when none exists, that some poor little jewish kid who suffers an attack may very well have that attack fall on deaf ears.

you are a liar.

You should read the Walt/Mearsheimer study...We only import 18% of ME oil....Israel's strategic importance has become a US liability. Our two war front clearly shows that our own military does not need Israel's.

The fact remains that the perception of US influence over Israeli policy is still a large part of the foundation of US influence and prestige among Arab countries. Perhaps you are suggesting that they US does not need to be concerned with its influence in the ME, but no US government is nearly 100 years has agreed with that analysis. That being the case, far from being a liability, America's longstanding strategic alliance with Israel has made the US stronger and safer since without the perception of US influence over Israeli policy, the US would be forced to use either military force or implied threats of it, as you seem to be suggesting it should, to protect its interests in the area.

Clearly this is not the case...simply stating the the U.S. relationship with Israel has "made us stronger and safer" without furnishing evidence is an empty gesture...a case of reckless sloganeering. Regionally the U.S. has suffered remarkable negative associations by being linked to the actions of Israel...in the Arab world we are viewed as a neo-colonial terrorist-state, and Israel's teflon reputation has merely served to deepen this conviction. However it is interesting that you invoke the very wording preferred by U.S. officials to justify U.S. criminal interventions: "to protect its interests in the area". Can anyone imagine a foreign power exercising military options within our borders "to protect their interests in the area?"

In fact, I have explained why our strategic alliance with Israel has made the US stronger and safer. At a time when the US seemed to be losing the Cold War everywhere, Israel's 1967 and 1973 victories over Soviet proxies, Egypt and Syria, drove the Soviets out of the ME and the US brokered peace agreement between Egypt and Israel kept them out. The US decision to supply arms to Israel was made during the 1973 war despite the fact that the US believed the Israelis would quickly be victorious without any US aid explicitly to gain influence over Israeli policy in order to continue to block the Soviets from the ME and in order to become the party the Arab nations would have to go to to deal with Israel.

The perception of US influence over Israeli policy continues to this day to be a large part of the foundation of US influence and prestige among Arab nations. This why no nation but the US is taken seriously as a possible broker of a final status agreement between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs. Given that every US government for the past 100 years has held the US had vital interests to defend in the ME, clearly the perception of US influence over Israeli policy makes the US stronger in that part of the world.

Following WWII, US Cold War policy was to confront signs of Soviet expansion anywhere in the world with the threat of intervention of US military force. Had Israel not be there to defeat Soviet client states, Egypt and Syria, which country would have stopped Soviet expansion to the Gulf oil fields? Jordan? Saudi Arabia? If a strong Israel had not been there to stop the Soviets the US would have been forced to station a major military force in the ME, for decades as it turned out, at enormous expense and placing our soldiers at great risk. Clearly, our strategic alliance with a strong Israel has made us safer.

American vital interests in the ME have nothing to do with whatever you imagine neo colonialism is. The US has had two interests to defend there: to prevent Soviet expansion and to preserve the free flow of commerce, most notably, oil. The perception of US influence over Israeli policy has advanced both of these goals, making us stronger and safer in that part of the world in the ways I explained above.

wrong again Deach your concept that some little children on the playground might attack a jewish child because those little children next door adult neighbors talks about THE HOLOCAUST is absurd. Or the local eight year olds get tired of hearing about "anti semitism" is absurd Little children play out the attitudes of their PARENTS on the playground It is a fact addressed by many child psychologists-----if YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED IT YOURSELF ----uhm read a bit ERIC FROMM and ERIKSON ---excellent stuff

wrong again Deach your concept that some little children on the playground might attack a jewish child because those little children next door adult neighbors talks about THE HOLOCAUST is absurd. Or the local eight year olds get tired of hearing about "anti semitism" is absurd Little children play out the attitudes of their PARENTS on the playground It is a fact addressed by many child psychologists-----if YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED IT YOURSELF ----uhm read a bit ERIC FROMM and ERIKSON ---excellent stuff

i have read a lot, to include erich fromm and erik erikson. perhaps you should just learn how to read. i said no such thing.

i have read a lot, to include erich fromm and erik erikson. perhaps you should just learn how to read. i said no such thing.

My mistake then you were referring to attacks on jewish children by ADULTS OF YOUR ILK gee---I gave you and yours more credit than that to which you are entitled

My mistake then you were referring to attacks on jewish children by ADULTS OF YOUR ILK gee---I gave you and yours more credit than that to which you are entitled

wrong again, rosie. i said no such thing and you continue to be a liar. learn how to read...and leave the "and yours" out of it.

you are a liar. if you need a summation it is this, here's one...it is a wonder that more people in the world are not anti-semites with people like you, roudy, MJB, say it, mauser, and some others around.

you have zero comprehension of any social skills. you actually think you can run around and call people filthy names and somehow, you are exempt from any criticism. you attack muslims unmercifully. guess what? i have never ever met a muslim, those people you call "islamo nazi pigs", who was anything but kind, gracious and polite.l i have met countless jews over the years who whine, lie, and hurl vulgar insults right and left on the slightest pretext.

maybe some of you all should sit down and figure this out...perhaps people do not like you because you have the most abrasive and most horrid personalities i have ever in my life encountered, not because you happen to be jewish.

get over your fucking selves. you are no more or no less special than anyone else. start acting like human beings and maybe you will be treated like human beings. continue acting like vulgar, hateful savages and people will see it and guess what. if people see it in a lot of jews they encounter, perhaps even a majority, those people will begin to dislike jews not because of the fact that they are jews, which would make them an anti-semite. they will begin to dislike jews because most of their encounters with jews have been extraordinarily unpleasant and distasteful. guess what. i don't like the KKK...but that doesn't meaan i dislike good ol' boys from the south. it is because i don't like folks in white sheets who are bigots and who burn crosses on people's lawns.

the most ugly anti-semite on thiese boards that i have ever seen cannot hold a candle to most of the jewish posters i have encountered when it comes to ill-begotten behaviour.
Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit Nazi whiner!

gay_hitler_hitler_gay-s283x381-13695-580.gif

Forum List

Back