Omnibus Spending Bill Allows More Illegal Aliens to Be Released into U.S.

It's true. But at least we get to repair fencing that's already there. WINNING!

The DC establishment has wanted to gift amnesty and the vote to millions of illegals for 16 years. Millions of new poor people voting for the establishment guarantee their continued choke hold on power.

it's breitbart

of course it's true

great article in there about trump vetoing the spending bill, too

i really didn't think he'd do it, either

The Donald gave it a good try, probably more than any politician in the last hundred years. The Swamp is just too deep for one person to drain.

The Donald gave it a good try, probably more than any politician in the last hundred years. The Swamp is just too deep for one person to drain.

Its past the point of no return since the Bush/Obama years....Trump is trying to patch holes in a sinking ship

Well Trump criticized the bill. That was of course after he signed the bill and after he mocked the supporters of the bill and said he was considering not sign it which was after congratulating both democrats and Republicans for producing it. What's disturbing is the idiot that signed it. Of course no one in the white house every reads the bills before Trump signs them.

Here is what I found-

Democrats pushed for, and won, limitations on hiring new ICE interior enforcement agents and on the number of undocumented immigrants the agency can detain. Under provisions written into the bill, ICE can have no more than 40,354 immigrants in detention by the time the fiscal year ends in September. But there is a catch: The Homeland Security secretary is granted discretion to transfer funds from other accounts “as necessary to ensure the detention of aliens prioritized for removal.”

Here’s what Congress is stuffing into its $1.3 trillion spending bill

The bill will force DHS to reduce the number of detention center beds, which in some cases might have the effect of causing catch and release.

I must say that the GOP negotiators do not seem to have gotten very much in exchange for what they gave the Dems. I don't blame Trump for being unhappy with the bill, but it's partly his fault that the bill is so bad. He should have made it clear early on that he would veto any bill that did not contain a few more concessions from the Dems.

It's true. But at least we get to repair fencing that's already there. WINNING!
What good is fencing once the wolf has since gotten into the chicken pen ?? Drain the swamp means finding the wolves (who are wearing sheep's or chicken clothing), and to get them fired from watching over the chicken house. Has Trump been compromised now or is he in hot pursuit of the wolves still ??

It actually requires more illegals to be released since it cuts funding for detention facilities for illegals. If you have no place to detain them, then "catch and release" is the only alternative.

That's what a digusting piece of shit this bill is.
. Let's just hope that the release will be right upon the doorstep of the Mexican government. This nation must get it's identity back, and then we must protect our sovereignty and identity.

The bill will force DHS to reduce the number of detention center beds, which in some cases might have the effect of causing catch and release.

I must say that the GOP negotiators do not seem to have gotten very much in exchange for what they gave the Dems. I don't blame Trump for being unhappy with the bill, but it's partly his fault that the bill is so bad. He should have made it clear early on that he would veto any bill that did not contain a few more concessions from the Dems.

You're assuming they actually tried to negotiate things that Trump wanted. They clearly weren't interested in Trump's agenda. They're open-borders douchebags

Actually, it turns out that this is a false claim: the bill does not cut the number of ICE detention beds--in fact, it increases them.

The GOOD Parts of the Omnibus Spending Bill: You Might Be Surprised

https://appropriations.house.gov/up...y18_omnibus_-_homeland_security_-_summary.pdf

"Omnibus Spending Bill Allows More Illegal Aliens to Be Released into U.S."

Legislation enacted by a Republican Congress, signed into law by a Republican president.

Didn’t rightwing bigots and racists vote Republican and elect Trump to keep this sort of thing from happening.

"Omnibus Spending Bill Allows More Illegal Aliens to Be Released into U.S."

Legislation enacted by a Republican Congress, signed into law by a Republican president.

Didn’t rightwing bigots and racists vote Republican and elect Trump to keep this sort of thing from happening.
. You play with words like saying a "Republican Congress", but you know good and well that the Dems in Congress still have a stake in the process or game as well.

It actually requires more illegals to be released since it cuts funding for detention facilities for illegals. If you have no place to detain them, then "catch and release" is the only alternative.

That's what a digusting piece of shit this bill is.

There IS detention facility for those illegals who have been caught.

It is called MEXICO.

Idiots and traitors support "catch and release".

Normal people and patriots support "catch and DEPORT".

There

Forum List

Back