Papadopoulos was encouraged to contact Russians

i'd just like to know why Trump and team trump has lied about it, a thousand times over, beginning in 2015 thru just recently where Trump can no longer lie about it because the evidence show otherwise?

Why did he lie? For what purpose, if there was nothing to hide, and it was all just normal meetings of nothingness?

i'd just like to know why Trump and team trump has lied about it, a thousand times over, beginning in 2015 thru just recently where Trump can no longer lie about it because the evidence show otherwise?

Why did he lie? For what purpose, if there was nothing to hide, and it was all just normal meetings of nothingness?
Lied? Is there proof? Maybe he didn't remember. I don't remember the last time I sneezed so if I give you the wrong date and time it doesn't always mean I lied.

Uh, if you actually read the article, you'll see that the "contact with the Russians" was an interview with a Russian news agency solely for the purpose of improving relations.

The campaign’s deputy communications director, Bryan Lanza, urged the young adviser in a September 2016 email to accept an interview with a Russian news agency shortly before the election concluded, The Washington Post reported Friday.

“You should do it,” Lanza wrote, pushing him to help improve the U.S. “partnership with Russia.”​

The last time I checked, there is nothing the least bit illegal about that. Gee, just imagine if Papadops had spoken with the Russian president and had told him that after the election Trump would be "more flexible." Oh, wait--my bad: that was Obama in 2012.

Last edited:
He was urged to take an interview on Russian media, not contact the Russian government.

FAIL!

Yeah, what if Papadops had spoken with the Russian president and had told him that after the election Trump would be "more flexible," especially about agreeing to gut our missile defense program to get an arms deal? Oh, sorry: that was Obama in 2012.

The average Russian isn't Satan, so it's not such a big deal to talk with one or two.
it's the LIES about it, that makes people think that something not so on the up and up, was going on....

And no one hates the Russian people, I am certain they are good people...as you say!

It's Putin, the gru, the fsb, his government... that Americans do not trust or like....becaue they have tried and are presently trying to hurt us Americans and our government,

by picking and choosing our candidates for us....!

Last edited:
The average Russian isn't Satan, so it's not such a big deal to talk with one or two.
it's the LIES about it, that makes people think that something not so on the up and up, was going on....

And no one hates the Russian people, I am certain they are good people...as you say!

It's Putin, the gru, the fsb, his government... that Americans do not trust or like....becaue they have tried and are presently trying to hurt us Americans and our government,

Exactly....Mueller knows a lot more about what went down. Cambridge Analytics is deeply involved...

Who would a thought we would have a, so called, president In the 21 century chosen by Putin and proudly accepted by a complicit political party.

Maybe Putin will be the keynote speaker at the 2020 GOP convention? I am sure he had a direct line to the 2016 convention...as he had his boy change the GOP platform for him.

What lies?

Exactly....Mueller knows a lot more about what went down. Cambridge Analytics is deeply involved...

Who would a thought we would have a, so called, president In the 21 century chosen by Putin and proudly accepted by a complicit political party.

Maybe Putin will be the keynote speaker at the 2020 GOP convention? I am sure he had a direct line to the 2016 convention...as he had his boy change the GOP platform for him.

Who would have thought that American is infested with people so fucking stupid that they actually believe Putin chose our president? The level of credulity among snowflakes is mind boggling.

Who would have thought that American is infested with people so fucking stupid that they actually believe Putin chose our president? The level of credulity among snowflakes is mind boggling.

The facts say he did. M U E L L E R

That's hilarious. T A R D

The facts say exactly the opposite of what you claim, moron.

Is Herr Mewler's name supposed to be some kind of talisman?

M U E L L E R

M U E L L E R
We are so afraid of your magic JU-JU!

The facts say exactly the opposite of what you claim, moron.

Is Herr Mewler's name supposed to be some kind of talisman?

Emails show bid in Russia to help elect Trump

What lies?
Dumbest question of the day.

M U E L L E R
We are so afraid of your magic JU-JU!

Russian leaders literally cheer Trump's victory

Vodka was flowing! Their boy won!

Forum List

Back