Omar, you sly dog.

DAVID STEINBERG: TYING UP LOOSE THREADS IN THE CURIOUS CASE

"In 1995, Ilhan entered the United States as a fraudulent member of the “Omar” family.
That is not her family. The Omar family is a second, unrelated family which was being granted asylum by the United States. The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family."

So as it turns out, it looks VERY likely that her real name is "Ilhan Nur Said Elmi", and she is in fact an illegal alien, subject to immediate deportation.

How will the Dems spin this one?

Just one example? You made the claim. Can't you provide just 1 lone example. I mean, if the left is "eating itself alive and hate the white race" you should be able to show just a single example.

I know facts and proof are frowned upon when you live in a made up reality, but at least try to give at least a half-assed example.

Ah, I see....you're lonely and bitter about your lot in life....everybody around you enjoying the Trump Turnaround and you're still broke and hung over. Look someplace else for advice, dirtbag....I ain't the suicide-hotline.

Just 1 example? Pretty please, with sugar on top?

ICE....Hello ICE.....I have someone that needs to be deported ASAP.....a very illegal alien who lied on her application.....

"In 1995, Ilhan entered the United States as a fraudulent member of the “Omar” family.
That is not her family. The Omar family is a second, unrelated family which was being granted asylum by the United States. The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family."

So as it turns out, it looks VERY likely that her real name is "Ilhan Nur Said Elmi", and she is in fact an illegal alien, subject to immediate deportation.

Sure....honey. :itsok:

oleg-egorov-screenshot023.jpg

Will Trump send ICE over to her congressional office on a raid?

If this is CONFIRMED true....

'SEND HER BACK, SEND HER BACK, SEND HER BACK...'

That would solve part of the Democratic Party's political headache of her anti-Semetism and terrorist supporting while letting them falsely claim it is Trump's fault....

:p

(No wonder why she wants to get rid of ICE...)

Bwuhahahaha....

Fake news.

Well when you think the Trumpsters have gone low, think again...

I am sure this is the same bullshit as usual... David Steinburg is a comdian???

Soooo... Lessee:
  • We have another Democrat show up working for the government from Africa just north of Kenya who again has a curiously murky and hidden background about their real birth, real name and origins?
  • Lied and married a brother and yet somehow illegally and fraudulently got past our asylum laws?
  • Got the fast track into working for the government as a high ranking DEMOCRAT?
  • Somehow continues to wear shit wrapped all around her head despite not still being in Somalia (we have freaking air conditioning!)?
WHY do I get the feeling that despite all this, predictably:
  • Our immigration laws will NOT be enforced?
  • That the Democrats will fight tooth and nail to defend her?
  • And that any efforts to prosecute her much less disparage her by Trump or anyone will simply be met with charges of racism?
Anyone want to bet against me? Maybe we can just look the other way in this case because she does have such a nice smile.

Fake news.
It takes a very simple (and closed) mind to dismiss such exhaustive research as that found in this article. Thanks for the look into the liberal lefty mind-set, it's easy to see why you're losing so badly.

Soooo... Lessee:
  • We have another Democrat show up working for the government from Africa just north of Kenya who again has a curiously murky and hidden background about their real birth, real name and origins?
  • Lied and married a brother and yet somehow illegally and fraudulently got past our asylum laws?
  • Got the fast track into working for the government as a high ranking DEMOCRAT?
  • Somehow continues to wear shit wrapped all around her head despite not still being in Somalia (we have freaking air conditioning!)?
  • And that any efforts to prosecute her much less disparage her by Trump or anyone will simply be met with charges of racism?
Anyone want to bet against me? Maybe we can just look the other way in this case because she does have such a nice smile.

So what you're saying here is trump is a weak president.

With all the talk about illegal visas, I would still like to know what Melania did to qualify for a genius visa. She isn't that smart. Will ICE be visiting her at the white house?

It's a circle (jerk) of fake news sites all referring to each other's articles... on marrying her brother crapola.

surely you can spot and recognize this....?

the tax situation is true and reported on my real news sites as well.

Soooo... Lessee:

Sniff, sniff . . . smells like Obama *cough* *cough* . . .

Soooo... Lessee:

How the Ilhan Omar Marriage Smear Went From Fever Swamp to Trump

No man she was borne in east LA.

Forum List

Back