Omar, you sly dog.

So, since she entered our country under false pretenses and is a tax cheat, why are we waiting to deport her?

SEND HER BACK!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Cause she’s a citizen .

She's a criminal alien naturalized under false pretenses.
Guilty of being brown. The worst offense to the GOP in 2019.

you can bet the farm Trump and his clone collective will make 2020 all about race, and attach every ethnic group they can dig up to the Democrats.

It's actually not the same thing at all. You can't point to a single example of democrats advocating to send white people back to where they came from.

LMAO!! Nice try (not really)....shifting context doesn't fly with me....You know as well as I do the left has declared war on whites (themselves).

you can bet the farm Trump and his clone collective will make 2020 all about race, and attach every ethnic group they can dig up to the Democrats.

It's you freaks obsessed with race....So take a look at the prison population in the US and tell me which race refuses to adapt to white society....imagine if they were the majority...you'd be addicted to drugs and trafficked.

So, since she entered our country under false pretenses and is a tax cheat, why are we waiting to deport her?

SEND HER BACK!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Cause she’s a citizen .

She's a criminal alien naturalized under false pretenses.

Guess you can't read and your racist ass is showing.

can you read -
5d461557-93d3-4975-9088-bfecef68b4a9-large16x9_PolkbillboardoriginalbyRickTyler.jpg

Same for whites with the democRats in 2019.

It's actually not the same thing at all. You can't point to a single example of democrats advocating to send white people back to where they came from.
well we're from here. why would anyone do that? white privilege is your swan song. sweeet notes all the time!! don't skate away from your beliefs that easily. and she doesn't like our constitution and has said that. well, she came here to get away from the poor economics that trashed her country. she can go there and fix it and tell us how she's doing. how is that wrong exactly? her ideas here aren't needed and we don't want them. we reject her anti american nonsense.

Knock at the door....

Omar in her Apu from kwik mart voice: "Who is this?"

Deep voice on the porch: "INS....open the door".

LMAO!! Nice try (not really)....shifting context doesn't fly with me....You know as well as I do the left has declared war on whites (themselves).

So it should be easy to show an example....

Have I discovered a leftist who doesn't watch MSLSD, CNN, NBC, PBS, CBS, ABC or read newspapers? :hhello:

So no example of democratic politicians being racist towards white people?

I mean, I know you didn't have any examples. You know you didn't have any examples. It's just fun to watch you squirm.

I mean, I know you didn't have any examples. You know you didn't have any examples. It's just fun to watch you squirm.

You're the one squirming, shitbag....you refuse to admit the left is eating itself alive....when whites hate their race, things like Jonestown happen.

Have I discovered a leftist who doesn't watch MSLSD, CNN, NBC, PBS, CBS, ABC or read newspapers? :hhello:

sure amnesty to illegals, twice.

Affirmative action?

You're the one squirming, shitbag....you refuse to admit the left is eating itself alive....when whites hate their race, things like Jonestown happen.

Just one example? You made the claim. Can't you provide just 1 lone example. I mean, if the left is "eating itself alive and hate the white race" you should be able to show just a single example.

I know facts and proof are frowned upon when you live in a made up reality, but at least try to give at least a half-assed example.

Just one example? You made the claim. Can't you provide just 1 lone example. I mean, if the left is "eating itself alive and hate the white race" you should be able to show just a single example.

I know facts and proof are frowned upon when you live in a made up reality, but at least try to give at least a half-assed example.

Ah, I see....you're lonely and bitter about your lot in life....everybody around you enjoying the Trump Turnaround and you're still broke and hung over. Look someplace else for advice, dirtbag....I ain't the suicide-hotline.

Forum List

Back