Omar, you sly dog.

It's a circle (jerk) of fake news sites all referring to each other's articles... on marrying her brother crapola.

surely you can spot and recognize this....?

the tax situation is true and reported on my real news sites as well.

She did marry her brother....not a sexual union as far as we know but ya never know, eh? She did it to get him into the UK....the link in my OP details the bigamy.

DAVID STEINBERG: TYING UP LOOSE THREADS IN THE CURIOUS CASE

"In 1995, Ilhan entered the United States as a fraudulent member of the “Omar” family.
That is not her family. The Omar family is a second, unrelated family which was being granted asylum by the United States. The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family."

So as it turns out, it looks VERY likely that her real name is "Ilhan Nur Said Elmi", and she is in fact an illegal alien, subject to immediate deportation.

How will the Dems spin this one?

Go figure... you posted a BLOG as news.

She became a naturalized citizen when she turned 17.

Jesus Christ this is the next birther movement.

The great Trump roundup that is going to deport "millions and millions" this week. You can add her name to their list. Of course, one has to consider the fact that ICE has so far rounded up ZERO illegal aliens..... Well, it is only 5 days so far.

BTW, I just love it when a RW nut gets his news from some unknown blog called "Powerline'. Why, it just HAS to be true!

"In 1995, Ilhan entered the United States as a fraudulent member of the “Omar” family.
That is not her family. The Omar family is a second, unrelated family which was being granted asylum by the United States. The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family."

So as it turns out, it looks VERY likely that her real name is "Ilhan Nur Said Elmi", and she is in fact an illegal alien, subject to immediate deportation.

How likely? Other than some guy from Powerline making a claim what else do you really have?

Wingnuts at USMB can't even pass this conspiracy off as legit, it's already in the conspiracy theories dump zone.

Fake news.
With all the talk about illegal visas, I would still like to know what Melania did to qualify for a genius visa. She isn't that smart. Will ICE be visiting her at the white house?
why ? You want to kill her?

Ignores extensive documented research, and instead blames a single forum rumor.

Conclusion: A lengthy yet incredibly empty attempt at damage control. Fake non-news, lol.

Well then, present that "extensive" "documented" "research" to convince me that you not just spewing bullshit.

WHY BOTHER? You idiot tards are ALL THE SAME. We could have Omar CONFESS to all the allegations and STILL you'd deny it, claiming something like McConnell or Trump held a gun to her head and extorted it out of her, or the video was just a deep fake done through AI!

So, since she entered our country under false pretenses and is a tax cheat, why are we waiting to deport her?

SEND HER BACK!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Cause she’s a citizen .
And ???...... What is it with these stupid rules protecting alledged law breakers in this country ?? So she should be locked up here instead of deported if she broke the law ??

So, since she entered our country under false pretenses and is a tax cheat, why are we waiting to deport her?

SEND HER BACK!

Cause she’s a citizen .
And ???...... What is it with these stupid rules protecting alledged law breakers in this country ?? So she should be locked up here instead of deported if she broke the law ??
Citizens aren’t deported.
No but they are drone attacked, just ask Obama.

Conclusion: A lengthy yet incredibly empty attempt at damage control. Fake non-news, lol.

Well then, present that "extensive" "documented" "research" to convince me that you not just spewing bullshit.

WHY BOTHER? You idiot tards are ALL THE SAME. We could have Omar CONFESS to all the allegations and STILL you'd deny it, claiming something like McConnell or Trump held a gun to her head and extorted it out of her, or the video was just a deep fake done through AI!

Soooooo, you have nothing to offer.

Typical

Soooooo, you have nothing to offer.

Typical

Let me know the next time any conservative shows you compelling proof you agree disproves your leftist ideals! :auiqs.jpg:

Fake news.
With all the talk about illegal visas, I would still like to know what Melania did to qualify for a genius visa. She isn't that smart. Will ICE be visiting her at the white house?

You really are nuts, aren't you?

Fake news.

You really are nuts, aren't you?
Wondering why your interest in Melania

SEND HER BACK!

A tax cheat? Like TRUMP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to the Donald ever being charged with tax evasion? Plus the conviction?

It’s only a crime if you get caught, right?
Al Capone would be proud of today’s republicans.

SEND HER BACK!

A tax cheat? Like TRUMP?

Link to the Donald ever being charged with tax evasion? Plus the conviction?

It’s only a crime if you get caught, right?
Al Capone would be proud of today’s republicans.

Sounds like you favor hanging people with no evidence.

Those old KKK Democrats would be proud of you.

Forum List

Back