Omar: "Please Don't Fire Me!"

Why would you want to deport her?

Really? Is this the first you've heard of her?
Ive heard of her, I’m not a fan. I’ve also heard the clips that everyone is in a tizzy about and I honestly don’t understand the fuss. What exactly did she say that you think is so offensive? Please help me understand

Great, so now you want to make like you don't have access to the internet?
I have access and I literally just said I’ve seen the clips. I just don’t understand why everybody is so offended. She if obviously against how Israel has treated the Palestinians and she has spoken out against pro Israel lobby groups and their influence in Washington. If you disagree with those things then fine but I’m not seeing this big offensive in your face racism that everybody is talking about. I’m not saying it isn’t there, I just don’t get it. Can you point to exactly what it is?
ilhan omar anti semitic - Bing
Yes I’ve seen it. I’m asking for an explanation about what offended you. Are you unable to articulate it?

Is it when she said it’s all about the Benjamin’s? Is that what offends you? If not then what? Post the quote and tell me why it is worthy of her deportation.

Omar tried to downplay 911. She asked for leniency for ISIS. She’s a terrorist sympathizer with no moral authority to say anything on matters of justice anywhere. I wish harm on her and all of her supporters

Omar tried to downplay 911. She asked for leniency for ISIS. She’s a terrorist sympathizer with no moral authority to say anything on matters of justice anywhere. I wish harm on her and all of her supporters

Hell.....she minimized 9/11 to the point of making it sound like a minor traffic accident!

Muslims should be locked in cages, not elected to positions to power. They are quite literally the bowel-hemmorhaged diarrhea that shat out of Obama's Muslim-Brotherhood-cornholed asshole. These are creatures with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

You all saw how Obama and the Prog congress viewed the Israelis when he was President. When they come back to power they will d the same thing.

Yea, don't fire her...deport her sorry ass.
We're racists.
Dimwits was the word that came to mind
That's only because you are filled with bland hate for the United States and should be tried for treason.

Yea, don't fire her...deport her sorry ass.
We're racists.
Dimwits was the word that came to mind
That's only because you are filled with bland hate for the United States and should be tried for treason.
On the contrary, I love our country! You have no clue what you’re talking about

Here is what she said.

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), whose comments on U.S. financial ties to Israel sparked claims of anti-Semitism, called for an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in a Washington Post op-ed published over the weekend.

“My goal in speaking out at all times has been to encourage both sides to move toward a peaceful two-state solution,” wrote Omar, a freshman lawmaker who supports Palestinian rights, in the column published on Saturday. “We need to reinsert this call back into the public debate with urgency. Both parties must come to the table for a final peace deal; violence will not bring us any closer to that day.”

Omar said she recognized the historical foundations of Israel, but pointed to the need for Palestinians to have a state of their own. “They, too, deserve freedom and dignity,” she wrote.

“A balanced, inclusive approach to the conflict recognizes the shared desire for security and freedom of both peoples,” Omar said, noting that a two-state solution has received bipartisan support in the U.S., as well as from Israelis and Palestinians.

Thankfully she stopped trying to address complicated ideas in snarky tweets

“My goal in speaking out at all times has been to encourage both sides to move toward a peaceful two-state solution,”

Liar!

Omar said she recognized the historical foundations of Israel, but pointed to the need for Palestinians to have a state of their own.

They should move to Somalia!

Here is what she said.

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), whose comments on U.S. financial ties to Israel sparked claims of anti-Semitism, called for an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in a Washington Post op-ed published over the weekend.

“My goal in speaking out at all times has been to encourage both sides to move toward a peaceful two-state solution,” wrote Omar, a freshman lawmaker who supports Palestinian rights, in the column published on Saturday. “We need to reinsert this call back into the public debate with urgency. Both parties must come to the table for a final peace deal; violence will not bring us any closer to that day.”

Omar said she recognized the historical foundations of Israel, but pointed to the need for Palestinians to have a state of their own. “They, too, deserve freedom and dignity,” she wrote.

“A balanced, inclusive approach to the conflict recognizes the shared desire for security and freedom of both peoples,” Omar said, noting that a two-state solution has received bipartisan support in the U.S., as well as from Israelis and Palestinians.

Thankfully she stopped trying to address complicated ideas in snarky tweets
It is a waste of time. The Palestinians have already proven they are unreliable in negotiation, willing to forgo peace for PR work at the UN. They have, in the past, been offered significant items on the agenda, items that were very generously offered by the Israelis, only to have their offers rejected and then being spit upon by the Arab world.

Rep. Omar is simply wrong. She says, "They too (The Palestinians) deserve freedom and dignity" but what have they done to warrant such things?

Nothing. A two-state solution is a pipe dream, promoted by those who wish to see the conflict continue.

Isreal is an ally of the United States. Palestine is NOT. We side with our allies, not with the enemy of our allies.

That is how she is wrong.

Forum List

Back