Omar: "Please Don't Fire Me!"

That's only because you are filled with bland hate for the United States and should be tried for treason.
On the contrary, I love our country! You have no clue what you’re talking about

Yup, let's see how much you love our country when Sharia Law starts rolling in....dumbass.
The fact that you think Sharia Law is going to roll in to the USA clearly makes YOU the dumbass. What a joke

Must be nice being an ignorant POS.
SHARIA LAW IN AMERICA — Current Status in Michigan, California, Texas, Florida, Minnesota
How am I being ignorant? Did you read your own link?! It’s all BS. Muslims running for elected office is not sharia law taking over. Schools having Muslim holidays is not sharia law taking over. Swearing in on the Quran is not sharia law taking over.

Did you just google search for a friendly headline and then post it? And you think that makes me ignorant?! What a joke
in this case it's not even a friendly headline - it's "quoting" omar with something she never said.

rest assured i'm no fan of hers and i do consider her dangerous - but if she is then what she does and says on her own should bear that out. if i have to make up things about her then that's on me.

Yup, let's see how much you love our country when Sharia Law starts rolling in....dumbass.
The fact that you think Sharia Law is going to roll in to the USA clearly makes YOU the dumbass. What a joke

SHARIA LAW IN AMERICA — Current Status in Michigan, California, Texas, Florida, Minnesota
How am I being ignorant? Did you read your own link?! It’s all BS. Muslims running for elected office is not sharia law taking over. Schools having Muslim holidays is not sharia law taking over. Swearing in on the Quran is not sharia law taking over.

Did you just google search for a friendly headline and then post it? And you think that makes me ignorant?! What a joke
in this case it's not even a friendly headline - it's "quoting" omar with something she never said.

rest assured i'm no fan of hers and i do consider her dangerous - but if she is then what she does and says on her own should bear that out. if i have to make up things about her then that's on me.
I was talking about the link that non Thinker101 posted about sharia law in the USA. I’m not a fan of Omar either but I’m also not a fan of the hypersensitive reaction to her and the proceeding Islamist hatred and lies that are coming from many. Theres enough substance to go after... lies and hyperbole are not needed

I was talking about the link that non Thinker101 posted about sharia law in the USA. I’m not a fan of Omar either but I’m also not a fan of the hypersensitive reaction to her and the proceeding Islamist hatred and lies that are coming from many. Theres enough substance to go after... lies and hyperbole are not needed
yea - i've had to back away from the screaming and talking with you at times has helped me do that. or at least better understand your viewpoint on why you react the way you do. kinda why i get into these places. to mock the left or right and/or troll for digs, not really.

i'm good at it, to be sure. yes, i do it at times; but i'd rather have intelligent conversation when ever possible. : )

I won't believe it till she goes over to Israel and plants a big fat kiss on the lips of Bibi.

That's only because you are filled with bland hate for the United States and should be tried for treason.

Sure, deny, deny, deny...the idiot liberal way.

yea - i've had to back away from the screaming and talking with you at times has helped me do that. or at least better understand your viewpoint on why you react the way you do. kinda why i get into these places. to mock the left or right and/or troll for digs, not really.

i'm good at it, to be sure. yes, i do it at times; but i'd rather have intelligent conversation when ever possible. : )
Ditto :)

What did I deny that wasn’t true? Do you really think that Muslim school holidays or Muslim elected reps is the same thing as sharia law coming into this country? If so then how? Explain yourself, because so far you aren’t being honest

She needs to be removed from office. The views of her and her constituents are unAmerican.

But you said it's wrong to remove a legally elected person from office, even if he's an incompetent fool in the thrall of Vladimir Putin. So which is it: We must accept the will of the people, or we should remove those who are unAmerican from office?

You can't suck and blow at the same time.

What did I deny that wasn’t true? Do you really think that Muslim school holidays or Muslim elected reps is the same thing as sharia law coming into this country? If so then how? Explain yourself, because so far you aren’t being honest

Little by little. Christ sake, they're using the same methods you fricken loons have used for years.

Little by little. Christ sake, they're using the same methods you fricken loons have used for years.
Little by little?! What a lame excuse. Take your fear mongering bullshit elsewhere. Your arguments are weak and not compelling.

Little by little?! What a lame excuse. Take your fear mongering bullshit elsewhere. Your arguments are weak and not compelling.

Like I said before, deny, deny, deny....dumbass.

Yes, why wouldn’t I deny your bullshit?

Let’s take one point at a time... we have freedom of religion by our constitution. So how is having a Muslim representative elected UnAmerican or more or the point of the thread, how is that implementing sharia law in this country? There has to be something more than a persons religion to make that point

If you are going to make claims like sharia is sweeping over the US then back it up with something real. Not some lame article you found on Google that shows nothing.

Let’s take one point at a time... we have freedom of religion by our constitution. So how is having a Muslim representative elected UnAmerican or more or the point of the thread, how is that implementing sharia law in this country? There has to be something more than a persons religion to make that point

If you are going to make claims like sharia is sweeping over the US then back it up with something real. Not some lame article you found on Google that shows nothing.

I never said it's sweeping over the US, for the third time - little by little. You can read, right?

I never said it's sweeping over the US, for the third time - little by little. You can read, right?
Sorry you said it is going to roll in. Not sweep. And when I challenged that your buddy mike said it’s already here and you posted a link showing sharia in America which I’ve since shown to be utter minded... Are serious with these word games?!

KYLE LAMB: I Fought In The Battle Of Mogadishu. Here’s What Rep. Ilhan Omar Gets Wrong About ‘Black Hawk Down.’

Task Force Ranger was the 1993 military effort ordered by President Bill Clinton to capture Aidid and his lieutenants so the U.N. could deliver food and medical aid without fear of being attacked or killed by Aidid’s forces. The American soldiers Omar attacked in her tweet — the men of Task Force Ranger –weren’t sent to Somalia for fame or fortune. They weren’t there because of a deep desire to visit the God-forsaken nation of Somalia. They were deployed to support peacekeepers who were desperate to rescue the country from starvation and the ravages of civil war. To do that, they had to capture the men responsible for it.

By the time Task Force Ranger had been launched, Aidid’s network of drug-addled, Khat-dealing gun runners had taken over Mogadishu and were doing everything they could to oppress any and all rival clans, including that of Omar, the Majeerteen. In other words, we were sent halfway across the world to help protect people just like Omar and her family. Nineteen incredible men gave their lives defending her country while serving ours. They deserve to be lauded for their service, not attacked for it.

I am thankful Omar and her family and countless others were able to escape to neighboring Kenya while we fought to protect those left behind, but I simply cannot comprehend her attitude towards those of us who fought to protect her country and countrymen from warlords who plunged Somalia only further into violence and starvation. I am glad that Omar can now enjoy the very freedoms we fought to protect, like the freedom of speech and the free exercise of religion affirmed in the U.S. Constitution, but I don’t understand why she uses those freedoms to slur the men and women of the U.S. military who made her security and liberty a reality.

The simple truth is that Omar enjoys the fruits of American combat deaths, yet she can’t even bring herself to acknowledge the ultimate sacrifice that was made on her behalf, either as a Somali or an American.​

“Ingrate” would be the nicest possible thing you could say about Omar.

Forum List

Back