President Trump on his supporters: They're smarter and tougher and work their asses off.

He's spot-on. And don't forget, Trump supporters are proud, patriotic, and love their country.

I'm one of those supporters!

And listen up stupid, there are now more of us and less of you and starting in 2020, we're coming for you commie rats.

Trump also stated that his supporters would support him even if he shot someone on on 5th Avenue.

In other words, he was saying his followers were mindless goose-steppers.
What a complement! :happy-1:

That comment was part of a larger statement and taken out of context by the MSM.

"It’s true that Trump made the “shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue” remark widely attributed to him across standard and social media sites. However, the (somewhat clumsy and crass) comment also generally appeared absent of its broader context, which pertained to the loyalty of his followers, and not an actual desire, intent, or interest in shooting any individuals for the sole reason that he believed it would have no effect on his popularity."

FACT CHECK: Donald Trump 'Fifth Avenue' Comment

You swallowed that shitload of propaganda I guess...hum? You thought Trump would actually murder someone? What kind of complete dufus-tool would think that? You're living in a fantasy-land. :abgg2q.jpg:[/QUOTE]

He's spot-on. And don't forget, Trump supporters are proud, patriotic, and love their country.

I'm one of those supporters!

Exclusive — President Trump on His Supporters: ‘They’re Smarter and They’re Tougher and They Work Their Asses Off’
You fuckers love Trump.

You've abandoned your country...and you've abandoned decency

No we took our country back from neo-Marxists and their willing libtard dupes. Trump is President!! MAGA!!

Forum List

Back